Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Get Together $29.99 @ Target

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    I pre-ordered from cdkeys for 27 I think it's 28 at that site now.
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    Just saw it on www.cdkeys.com for $29.50, digital download. Crap! Could have saved $10!
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    A little heads-up about Target. I went to get the pack this morning and the price was listed as $39.99 on the shelf, but it still rang up as $29.99. So, if you don't see the sale price, check with a scanner or the cashier.

That's what I did. They didn't have a sale tag for GT but all the other sims game did. It makes me wonder if the sale was an accident XD
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    I just ordered through GamesDeal for ~$28 and it's slooooooowly downloading now. <3
  • Options
    IrishSimsloverIrishSimslover Posts: 715 Member
    A little heads-up about Target. I went to get the pack this morning and the price was listed as $39.99 on the shelf, but it still rang up as $29.99. So, if you don't see the sale price, check with a scanner or the cashier.

That's what I did. They didn't have a sale tag for GT but all the other sims game did. It makes me wonder if the sale was an accident XD

I can guarantee that it wasn't an accident since there is an update downloaded from home office into the register systems so that the correct price is applied. They probably forgot to put the sale tag up.
    tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg
  • Options
    mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    I went ahead and purchased it at target for the 29.99 after I read this post. When I was talking to the guy he said all of Sims expansion packs went on sale ahead of the release of Get Together. Somehow the 29.99 price mistakenly ended up on that expansion pack as well even though it's new. He also, said more than likely that the price will go back to 39.99 like it's listed online and in stores when the mistake is caught. I don't know if he was just talking or not but my advice is to either get it at one of the sites listed in previous post or get to Target before they change the price.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    mrsr99tso wrote: »
    I went ahead and purchased it at target for the 29.99 after I read this post. When I was talking to the guy he said all of Sims expansion packs went on sale ahead of the release of Get Together. Somehow the 29.99 price mistakenly ended up on that expansion pack as well even though it's new. He also, said more than likely that the price will go back to 39.99 like it's listed online and in stores when the mistake is caught. I don't know if he was just talking or not but my advice is to either get it at one of the sites listed in previous post or get to Target before they change the price.
    That makes me glad I got it when I did, although I don't understand every Target store could make that mistake.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    Just ordered it on GamesDeal for 27.64 USD and got my
    key within 10 minutes :)
  • Options
    TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    ETA: The site won't let me edit my post, so I just wanted to add Target closed 13 stores last month so I don't know if it has anything to do with them running such a sale 'in store' or not.

Nope, those stores that closed down were either ULV (ultra low volume) or there was a newer store built within the area/there was no reason to upkeep with that store/do renos. Target always closes at least 10 stores a year, nothing new or exciting, just markets changing around.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I was not going to be able to buy it until Friday, but I saw your post and was able to afford it yesterday at the Target discount. Thank you for posting this! @SweetieKaye .
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    GamesDeal rules!!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Get Together is now $26 on GamesDeal B)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    PrincessTink384PrincessTink384 Posts: 611 Member
    Yeah my Target didn't have a sale price on it either but I was happy it was on sale. They used to be on sale back when we had the Sims 2
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    edited December 2015
    How does Game Deals work? It let me "order" it. It didn't ask for payment info but emailed me and said it took my "order"?

I tried again and it when I click Credit Card, there is no where to put my credit card info to to purchase it. Very annoying
    Post edited by dmama1314 on
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    And CDkeys brings me to the paypal website, which won't take my legit credit card. What the plum?