The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where the toddlers at?!

Seriously, though.

I'm in love with the new patch, but I seriously thought it would have toddlers in it...maybe I was just overly hopeful, but yeah :pensive:
Does anyone have guesses on when they'll come? I'm now hopeful on next year.... maybe May, since that's my birthday month and v v close to Summer :wink::heart:
toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    TODDLERS OR RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, seriously: Nobody knows. My guess: Probably next year.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,616 Member
    My guess: never.
  • Options
    My guess: never.

I wished everybody would have your mindset. I mean if it was true, most likely a few players would stop playing (not many, only a few, the franchise would survive it ;-) ) but we at least could finally live in peace together <3 .
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    edited December 2015
    sophtastic wrote: »
    I wish they'd just tell us if they were or not, instead of stringing us along for something that may never come...

Well, it's best to not expect anything. If you really need toddlers to enjoy a life-sim, go ahead, you have two fantastic games to play with: TS2 and TS3.

My most favourite thing I have been looking forward to was the university ep. I had to wait years for it (in TS3 that is vs. second ep in TS2). Do I expect university to return in TS4? Hell, NO! Why? Because they have a different approach on content they add this time around.

Edit: Uhm, nevermind :P .
    Post edited by HalloMolli on

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No one knows where toddlers are yet, not even the development team.

In fact the search for toddlers has now reached to distant corners of the universe but there is no sign of life, let...

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    OP the patch was the best one we got since game launch and it for sure made 2015 end for the game on a very positive note. I hope we get toddlers and more life stages. I love toddlers and hope we get them by early 2016
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm so tired of toddler threads. They would have announced it wouldn't have been a surprise. I don't think they are ever coming back. It has been over s year already
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    2016 or never.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Candyr277 wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I'm so tired of toddler threads. They would have announced it wouldn't have been a surprise. I don't think they are ever coming back. It has been over s year already

So much this. Every time I get on these forums there's a thread on the front page about toddlers. Move on. Like a boyfriend or girlfriend that dumps you, just move on. Don't stand outside their house begging for them to come back, don't stalk their social media, don't call all their friends, don't kill their family pet etc etc. Just move on.

<3

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

So much this. Every time I get on these forums there's a thread on the front page about toddlers. Move on. Like a boyfriend or girlfriend that dumps you, just move on. Don't stand outside their house begging for them to come back, don't stalk their social media, don't call all their friends, don't kill their family pet etc etc. Just move on.

Yeah! Or at least post in one of the other 1000 threads on this forum.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I didn't expect them with this patch. If and when we get them it would have to be before a generations or family style EP was about to launch.
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    RARAW wrote: »

Why don't you follow your advice? Every time there are people that instead of moving on from a toddler thread, they go to a toddler thread and complain that there is a toddler thread. Like move on if it is not a thread for you. Move on! There is a bunch of other threads you could join instead. Why should people stop voicing what they want in a game they bought and supported for years for other players that could just simply go to another thread if the topic is not their cup of tea?

Cool story bro
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Still hope they come next year. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member

Why don't you follow your advice? Every time there are people that instead of moving on from a toddler thread, they go to a toddler thread and complain that there is a toddler thread. Like move on if it is not a thread for you. Move on! There is a bunch of other threads you could join instead. Why should people stop voicing what they want in a game they bought and supported for years for other players that could just simply go to another thread if the topic is not their cup of tea?

Cool story bro

Please, keep on bumping more a toddler thread. We family players need more your support to keep alive toddler threads. ;) Thank you!

Sure thing. Always happy to help out the really needy.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I didn't expect toddlers with the patch and I imagine if and when they add them it will be with fanfare and rockets and fireworks. I do wish that folks who don't like toddler threads would just move on down the line and stay off the thread though. That is how the problems start in thread with comments like that. I guess those kind of comments could be considered flamebaiting which is against the rules.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

To be honest I do have to agree, if they are going to add toddlers then they will add them, if not, find another Sim game that does have them which is either TS2 or TS3.

I myself play TS3 so I don't have to miss toddler ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg