Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "I love simming" thread

AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
Something I've been noticing a lot lately is that there's a great divide on the forums. Sims 3 versus 4, Sims 2 versus 4, playstyle versus playstyle.

I wanted to create this thread to promote a unity and try to bring us together. So, here are the rules:

1. Share your screenshots of stories, homes, sims, anything, of ANY game: 1, 2, 3 or 4. For example, I don't play anything but 4, but I would love to see different iterations, discover new things and just be a part of it.
2. No negativity and no disrespect: we are all simmers and that's the main purpose of this thread, to share and connect.

That's all I could think of, but I really hope you like the idea and we can create an awesome environment dedicated to our love for playing these games.
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Options
    So I figured I'll start, might as well.

I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, but I'm really getting into building (and editing for that matter, lol!) and I've been inspired to create a 15x8 modular home. I've added a covered porch to the side to "cheat" some more space:
    8bQ86lb.jpg

Right now, I'm still searching for some inspiration, but I haven't found something to make me "omg I need to build this now!" just yet.

However, I'm definitely starting a random legacy and I'm very excited about it, I just know it will be fun :D
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited November 2015
    What a great thread idea!

Here's my current story:
    My sim is very sporty. She wants to be a famous athlete but has a long ways to go. I'm having a lot of fun playing a career/trait combo I haven't tried yet.
    AXkRXJv.jpg
    Random shot: Complaining about the food at local restaurant.
    Kmn9yDn.jpg

On her days off I still send her to work. She dresses up and promotes the teams games at local parks etc.
    xRndynD.jpg
    JET78Zs.jpg
    oAQ0qvI.jpg
    hIYqADf.jpg

Bonus objective: Creeping out the repair lady.
    wmeYWUl.jpg

Disclaimer: Some sims are downloads from the gallery. Credit to the creators.
  • Options
    @Ponder the Sim that lama costume is fantastic, especially at creeping the repair lady, lol! I've never actually given the athletic career much attention, but I should, I want my sims to be lamas tol!
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    This is my disney legacy family.
    We have Noelle Disney, and J. Here Noelle is telling him about the 5th kid on the way.
    wk1fft.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Nice looking sims @juliee101
    @Amiutza Yes you should try it out, it's a very fun career with cute outfits!
  • Options
    @Juliee101 was he upset about it? I had a sim get together with J at some point and his non commital trait gave me a lot if problems (the Mortified emotion scares me, lol!). Good luck with your legacy, that first generation and their 7 kids felt super stressful to me :D
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    OP tell me where I can find the CC from the pic in your siggy so I can stop hating it because I want the CC in it so badly...(c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Amiutza wrote: »
    @Juliee101 was he upset about it? I had a sim get together with J at some point and his non commital trait gave me a lot if problems (the Mortified emotion scares me, lol!). Good luck with your legacy, that first generation and their 7 kids felt super stressful to me :D

He usually gets Moritfed afterwards.
    The 7 kids is no problem with me, since I have done the 100 baby challenge.
  • Options
    @GoddessSims oh wow, I have a ton of cc in that picture. But I can definitely make you a list: are you interested in everything or just certain items?
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Juliee101 wrote: »

I haven't tried that one just yet, but I can imagine the "training" from it comes in very handy!
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Juliee101 wrote: »

I haven't tried that one just yet, but I can imagine the "training" from it comes in very handy!

Very handy indeed!
  • Options
    Oh I am CC junkie! I want it all...LOL :) The table, chairs and dinnerware is what I am drooling over though.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Oh I am CC junkie! I want it all...LOL :) The table, chairs and dinnerware is what I am drooling over though.
    I'll track them down tomorrow and pm you a list :)

hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I really like your home @Amiutza , it looks very colorful and lived in. :) I actually prefer the smaller lots for a build I plan to do in one day, but a bigger lot for a home I plan to "grow into" because then I can grow it over time. Two of my sims got married recently (Sims 4), makes me want to move them into one of the new crest homes I build awhile back. Next door to the wives parents (the husband is an orphan). He came into some money after his parents passing away, but for the moment he lives with his in wife and his in-laws and it's a big brood. I love it though. I don't want to split them up. :( I might just redecorate their room and share it here instead, I'm not ready to separate them. xD
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    I'll track them down tomorrow and pm you a list :)

Oh take your time! Enjoy the holiday weekend!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The whole franchise no matter which game has given me fifteen years of fun. For that, I will always love The Sims no matter which game. I have found all sorts of fun in all of them, even this one, lol. So, I'm just a Sim addict. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    xXKuroFaiXxxXKuroFaiXx Posts: 83 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Ponder the Sim
    Is your girl there based off Natalie Dormer? She's gorgeous! <3
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member
    Just thought I'd share some scenery photos. :) I definitely need to make my sim take more landscape photos cuz the environments are gorgeous. :love:

GRcR48f.jpg
    7zwzaCt.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,531 Member
    My TS3 simming is on hold as I continue to play TS4 and get my YA sims ready for Get Together.
    When I last left TS3 I was at the end of my Bachelor Challenge where I play a sim and 5 potential spouses from a starter lot, to a nectar farm, to a posh mansion.
    Screenshot-829.jpg

I had a really fun time with that.
    All that's left is for him to marry the winner and fill that mansion up with children.
    Screenshot-1529.jpg

Screenshot-1531.jpg

Screenshot-1591.jpg

I had so much fun with this that I plan to bring a version of it to TS4 when we have a lot more EPs.

As for TS4, I am getting my club leaders ready for Get Together.
    I have been spending way to much time with Olivia and her clothing boutique.
    11-15-15_2-40-25nbspPM.png

11-15-15_9-15-04nbspPM.png

11-20-15_11-26-18nbspAM.png

11-22-15_8-28-55nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Ponder the Sim
    Is your girl there based off Natalie Dormer? She's gorgeous!

She actually IS! I grabbed her off the gallery and tweaked her a bit to my liking.

I love using celebrity sims as a base for my sims because they have unique facial features. I find that sometimes the other gallery options tend to be a bit generic in the face department. A lot of the time you can see the preset face poking through.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I didn't have any idea what I was doing with this room, I just knew I wanted it to be cluttered. In my head, they're crammed into a room when they should be moved out and on their own, they just want to stay with their family.

2w2qyw5.jpg
    jinxh4.jpg

And I thought it would only be right to have the family sit down for Thanksgiving while I was in game anyway. :)

2ex09hi.jpg
    15y73o.jpg

And since I was taking family pictures in Sims 3 earlier, I thought I'd share one:
    4he5hz.jpg

I'd grab some from Sims 2 as well, but I'll save that for later.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    she is a cutie so i made her more purdy...
    BYr7m3G.jpg
    gNBnwsL.png
    PP2mMWV.jpg
    MsrmV8D.jpg
  • Options
    @CK213 the bachelor challenge looks like it was a lot of fun. I don't think i could try one, I'm too much of a control freak, lol. As for getting ready for GT, I've been planing to do that as well, yet i still didn't get to it.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    @Ayumap I feel you on the clutter obsession! I can't live anything empty, my houses need to be filled with stuff!

@s1mszzang the dog is adorable!! That little outfit is to die for :heart: I want it for my irl dog!
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    What a great thread idea!

Here's my current story:
    My sim is very sporty. She wants to be a famous athlete but has a long ways to go. I'm having a lot of fun playing a career/trait combo I haven't tried yet.
    AXkRXJv.jpg
    Random shot: Complaining about the food at local restaurant.
    Kmn9yDn.jpg

On her days off I still send her to work. She dresses up and promotes the teams games at local parks etc.
    xRndynD.jpg
    JET78Zs.jpg
    oAQ0qvI.jpg
    hIYqADf.jpg

Bonus objective: Creeping out the repair lady.
    wmeYWUl.jpg

Disclaimer: Some sims are downloads from the gallery. Credit to the creators.

@Ponder the Sim I love your Sims pictures to bits <3 They're beautiful and the Llama costume is great! I especially love your sporty Sim, she looks awesome in her sports outfit :)

Beautiful pictures :)

Hugs <3

Matthew.