Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Selves

So I'm sure this has been done before. But I recently updated my Sim self and wanted to share.

HuWvNBJ.png?1

So what does your Sim Self look like and how close is it to the real thing? Mine kind of is, I just have yet to dye my hair back to black in real life yet.

Comments

• Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    mine is my icon!! and if i say so myself its pretty similar to me!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    She is really pretty! is she in the gallery?
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mine does not look as much like me as I would like...I was kind of in a rush to play the game when i got it. And, I'm not an artist.
  • Options
    DrZaneDrZane Posts: 64 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    She is really pretty! is she in the gallery?

Not yet. I still need to work on her before I put myself out there for the masses XD.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Simself.jpg
    I just made myself today!! I'm ready for Windenburg!! <3B)>:)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My sim has enough trouble in life without looking like me! LOL
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I'm pretty sure I managed to capture myself in all of my glory:
    11-15-15_5-39-11nbspPM.png

Hehehe!
    The concentration. So intense.
    11-14-15_6-42-44nbspPM.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I am female my avi is male, I do not make sims that look like me. I have enough of me, I want a fantasy sim to play the game with LOL
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    This is my sim self XD although I don't play as her. When I was making her, my partner came in and said "that's you!" so I think I got her pretty spot-on.
    2di55eg.png
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    When I play me, I am considerably slimmer. Even Maxis is into body shaming. Tsk, tsk.

micheleann.jpg

P.S., I'm a member! Yay! I can post pics!
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I think mine is a little better looking than me, but I think I got most of the features pretty accurate?

d8b3fcfc04ec1f0bfa5402169e76dd00.jpg
    d1732e1290b99ba6f251ffc8e47b9d5b.jpg

Everyone tells me I always look mad/uninterested (resting b---h face I guess lol) and I think I was able to give my sim that as well

He does smile a lot like every other sim though
    7fdc06b8ace870bd02265afb1f94c0ef.jpg

Even my brother recognized it was me when he saw him

The hair I have on him now is okay, but there's this one hair in Get Together that will look so much better and more accurate, I can't wait to put it on him (though I don't usually play with him anyway, but still)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't like playing as my simself either, but I like to see her around town.
    2nq4b2v.jpg

At the question, she's very close - except my eyes have more of an orange/red tint to them, my square glasses are a tiny bit smaller, but not by much, my hair is usually curly (natural - though sometimes it just ends up wavy like that, idk why) and is no longer that long, and I'm usually too lazy to wear that much makeup (or any at all). o:) but hey, if I'm going to live the easy life of a sim, I'm going to walk around looking my best haha.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    It's my profile pic.. The only thing that's a bit off is the hair, but, like height, no option (yet, I hope) in the game to adjust the hair like we can with facial features or physical build.

My R L hair is not "pouffed".

But the sim self is close enough. My roomie knew it was "me" when she saw it.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited November 2015
    Ah, you reminded me to update mine as well. My hair grows like a weed.

23043804932_284cff5fe7_o.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I made my simself a teenager so I could play her growing up. I think I would need to edit her again as somehow I wasn't very pleased how she turned out. Maybe it will be easier once she's YA and I don't have to look into past.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Everyone looks amazing!! And @jsn I feel you dude haha. "Why you always look so mad?" *sigh* "That's just my face." lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    I think mine is a little better looking than me, but I think I got most of the features pretty accurate?

Where is that hairstyle from?
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    jsn wrote: »

Where is that hairstyle from?

I think its from simsontherope.
    He/Him
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited November 2015
    I decided to update my Sim-Self since I wasn't really happy with it..

Here he is... (He does look better than me. lol).
    wgtfaJC.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    LOL, there's no way to make a Sim ugly enough to be me! I wouldn't do that to a poor Simmie!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Your simselves are all adorable :) This is my simself - I gave her a job similar to me in the tech guru career and that's about it. I don't play her, but she doesn't seem to make many friends in the game either. :/

This is me:

22643366548_c4a4e1eaf1_c.jpg
  • Options
    Your simselves are all adorable :) This is my simself - I gave her a job similar to me in the tech guru career and that's about it. I don't play her, but she doesn't seem to make many friends in the game either. :/

This is me:

22643366548_c4a4e1eaf1_c.jpg

Your sim self reminds me of a young Amanda Bynes, very cute. :)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    DrZane wrote: »
    So I'm sure this has been done before. But I recently updated my Sim self and wanted to share.

HuWvNBJ.png?1

So what does your Sim Self look like and how close is it to the real thing? Mine kind of is, I just have yet to dye my hair back to black in real life yet.

I know you all have fun playing with your simselves. But "simself" days are over for me. I played them in the Sims 2 and the sims 3. Now I prefer different characters and famous people instead.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Is playing your simself totally out these days? I kind of get that feeling when almost everyone says they don't play their simself. I remember I made my first simself (actually our whole family) in TS1, I don't think I had simself in TS2, but it's now in TS4 that I'm getting excited about playing my simself. She lives in my second save that I created specifically for her. While I consider my rotational save my main save, I find it very relaxing to play my simself. Who wouldn't want a whole world to play in?
  • Options
    Is playing your simself totally out these days? I kind of get that feeling when almost everyone says they don't play their simself. I remember I made my first simself (actually our whole family) in TS1, I don't think I had simself in TS2, but it's now in TS4 that I'm getting excited about playing my simself. She lives in my second save that I created specifically for her. While I consider my rotational save my main save, I find it very relaxing to play my simself. Who wouldn't want a whole world to play in?

I don't think it's weird for other people to do it, but personally I find it weird playing through a sim life as "myself". Just creeps me out. Maybe if I played it without relationships and what not, but to me I enjoy the family aspect of the sims the most. Like, I know there are other things I can do that have nothing to do with family or romantic relationships, but I just prefer to leave my simself up to her own devices then every once in awhile check on her and see what she's gotten herself into.
    2m60a6q.jpg