Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Do You All Want First?

Comments

• Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    Supernatural.
    I'd rather do something new with my sims, then have a dog running around the house.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    I dont want pets alone. I want a farm life with pets and many live stocks
    I dont want Supernatural if they dont give us the option of disabling each individually and the option to specify what supernatural is allowed per world.

when all supernaturals appear all together in one world it spoils the purpose of playing them. I want a world with Human and Zombies and another world to play human with vampires only. I have stories and I cannot deal of having everything in the same world.

I want to add to my answer because halimali got it exactly right! Yes, pets with farm life and supernaturals whose presence can be controlled. I'd still love it, though, if vampires could actually bite someone without asking. Come on EA, give us REAL vampires!

Yep that is how it should be with vampires. They only ask your permission to come inside your house. They will not ask your permission to bite. The biting thing should be uncontrollable. Instead they can specify a full moon night "specific nights" to be "Biting hours" so if you dont want your sims to be turned into a vampire don't get them out of the house during that night and dont invite vampires to your house who knock on your door in a full moon night!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I CAN'T DECIDE, THESE ARE LITERALLY MY 2 FAVOURITE PACKS, why you do this?! x.x I'd like Supernatural Pets thanks <3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Pets! The game would be even better with cats dogs.

That's better. This.
  • Options
    simplysims25simplysims25 Posts: 243 Member
    Toddlers first, then pets. Not just the norm of cats & dogs, but a expanded edition to include farm animals. Then I'd like to see Seasons. I never played much with Supernaturals in Sims 3, so they hold no interest for me.
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    Well firstly I want family play back in S4. I want my toddlers and crib less babies with more activities.

After that I want supernaturals but the option to turn certain ones off or turn certain worlds off for them. I hate zombies and do not want them in my game at all but I want fairies, elves, witches, werewolves, and non sparkly vampires. I also want magic to be used with their hands, not wands.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited November 2015
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Pets! The game would be even better with cats dogs cats.

That's better. This.

Best!!

Vote for Supernatural first -- then pets. Every witch needs her familiar.

Oops: The quote doesn't show the first part, lol. I crossed out Emmavane's dog & wrote cat again.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I CAN'T DECIDE, THESE ARE LITERALLY MY 2 FAVOURITE PACKS, why you do this?! x.x I'd like Supernatural Pets thanks <3

Considering your avi, what else would you have picked?
  • Options
    peppapig1993peppapig1993 Posts: 243 Member
    Out of those choices, definitely pets. But I would also like seasons and all the activities sooner rather than later! I would like to see toddlers come back but I'm not holding my breath... :)
    Origin ID: zobosims
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Pets, pets, pets! :#

Supernatural was pretty neat, but I prefer realistic gameplay.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,351 Member
    Supernatural. I already included several supernatural aspects in my chronicles and want to really act them out instead of just pretend-playing them. Though a simple beach life GP might tempt me even more.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    1) University / Generations
    2) A stuff pack or expansion that features alternative fashion. I'd really love that.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    DakoataDakoata Posts: 13 New Member
    Vampires please! I can live without pets, I never had it in Sims 3. Vampires is part of why I like to play sims, without them its not fun anymore. I can have a pet in real life, I cant be a Vampire though.
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    This is tough because I love both and really want to play a witch who loves animals and has cats and dogs... but if I have to pick, I'd pick pets. That way when supernatural is introduced, the witches can have familiars from the start.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Out of those two options, I'd much rather have Pets.
    It took me a long time to become interested in Supernatural, because with The Sims, I love making the game as realistic as possible, and Supernatural was far from that. I came around, of course, but I'll always love Pets over Supernatural.
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    Never been a fan of supernatural stuff in my game so I go with Pets.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Neither...University Life or Seasons.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    neither, I want seasons!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Woot! Supernatural Pets.... Aweesome. :lol:

I much rather have something different- Apocalypse City. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sarah012378sarah012378 Posts: 73 Member
    Pets! B)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,989 Member
    Toddlers, then pets
  • Options
    Geek1ElkGeek1Elk Posts: 35 Member
    Between those two, Pets is better. But I much more want to "Seasons".
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Out of the two I'd pick supernaturals. I love pets, but I don't want to control them... So unless it's Sims 2 style or an option to toggle control off (high autonomy) then I'm not that interested. Either way I hope both packs have toggles for which supernaturals/animals are randomly generated. Sims 3 horses for example drive me insane lol. I like horses and all, but I can't stand them wondering around.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    NatariaNataria Posts: 587 Member
    Definitely pets... I miss those little bundles of joy in my games.
    Origin name: Beatrix85
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I Never want supernatural, but would love pets. but not first
    It would be such a shame to give us pets before toddlers.