Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Do You All Want First?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,122 Member
    Supernatural, as long as it includes both witches and fairies
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    My answer will always be SUPERNATURALS! lol Though, I still think it will be one of the last EPs we see. I'd love for the devs to prove me wrong on that note, though! (I MISS MY SUPES SO MUCH!)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    caplikecaplike Posts: 45 Member
    An official something like SP.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,490 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Which do you all want first? A Supernatural EP or a Pets EP? I want a supernatural EP first (no, supernatural pets is not a choice).

Supernatural.

More stuff for Halloween and Haunted Houses.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Pets. I don't like Supernaturals.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Neither is on my MUST-Have list, so I don't care when they come particularly. I do care how they're designed (for example, I don't like to play as a pet: I want them to be NPCs), and might pass on one or both if they seem too far outside my gameplay zone.

Didn't a dev once say that they were going to spread lifestates out among different packs for Sims 4 instead of putting them all together? I'm sure I read that. It might have been reconsidered as an approach of course, but still ...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I dont want pets alone. I want a farm life with pets and many live stocks
    I dont want Supernatural if they dont give us the option of disabling each individually and the option to specify what supernatural is allowed per world.

when all supernaturals appear all together in one world it spoils the purpose of playing them. I want a world with Human and Zombies and another world to play human with vampires only. I have stories and I cannot deal of having everything in the same world.

I like your ideas for being able to specify which supernaturals can live in each world. I really hope they add something like this because that would be just like how the Aliens have their own little world; however.. I hope they don't do it like the Aliens.. where they have a 'hidden' world. Because, I feel they might not release very many supernaturals.. especially seeing how Get Together will not be released with a Life-state. I'd like to have Witches, Vampires, Zombies, Werewolves, Fairies (they need some upgrades from Sims 3...slightly disappointing. :(. Loved the wings though).

Not sure why I get that feeling, but it would be nice if they could have their own little hideaway like the Aliens do.. and then with Get Together.. we could make their own lairs, dungeons (werewolves), gardens, and zombie infested areas for them to visit. ♥
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Personally, I'd love a Pets EP because I'm a hugely devoted animal lover and a Veterinarian in real life. But, the Sims 3 Supernatural EP was one of my favourites back in The Sims 3 days, so I'd love one for The Sims 4 as well. The choice is hard! :p
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Supernatural, my power means more to me. B)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Medhia_NoxMedhia_Nox Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2015
    Pets!

For me - supernaturals should be the last thing added always. (Or piecemeal like ghosts and aliens)

I prefer a toned down more "real" approach - with a dash of Addams Family.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Yeah pets for me.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,088 Member
    Out of those two, supernatural. In RL my world revolves around my pets but I don't think they have ever been implemented that great in The Sims.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Pets, they are something I will always use in my game. So many of the other things I may play with a few times but my pets are a lasting part of my game.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    The only pets I really liked were horses. I'd rather have a farm / ranch type EP.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I've already bought Pets twice so I can't see a reason to buy it a third time.....but the devs do make an effort to add new types of Supernaturals so I'll go with that.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    cawill62cawill62 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited November 2015
    I would like to see restaurants return. I would like for my sims to be able to run a restaurant, I would also like to see restaurants like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French, Seafood style restaurants, as well as family and diner style restaurants. I would also like for my sim to be able to compete in a "Hells Kitchen" "Sim Reality Shows"...

I would like to see Universities return, with adding a Culinary Arts, where we can control our sims in their class rooms.

I would also like for teens to mess around in a closet and get caught by an adult and maybe a parent can slap the teens for messing around.

I would also like to see the child be able to have crushes on each other.
  • Options
    cawill62cawill62 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would also like to have the pets return, the supernatural was not fun at all.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I'm not in a hurry to get either EP, but Pets, for me, would rank above Supernatural.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Pets. :smile: My sims need furry friends.
  • Options
    S1MSKA1S1MSKA1 Posts: 235 Member
    Pets with koi ponds. Supernatural is cool but in no way a priority. We need life stages completed first, then stuff like pets, seasons - things that are actually an essential part of life. And then we can start talking about lessor priorities like Supernatural.
    WE WANT KOI PONDS FOR THE SIMS 4!
    OMG KOI PONDS!!!!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,548 Member
    Supernatural.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    Pets!!!!
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Which do you all want first? A Supernatural EP or a Pets EP? I want a supernatural EP first (no, supernatural pets is not a choice).

Pets for sure. I don't think EA does justice to their supernaturals. The vampires can't even bite someone without their permission. What kind of vampire is that?! I thought the werewolves were okay but could have been more menacing. The zombies were just annoying. On the other hand, I thought the pets were adorable and really fun. So, pets for me.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Pets! I wont buy the Supernatural expansion even when it's cheap on sale. I just don't like that kind of surrealism.
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    I dont want pets alone. I want a farm life with pets and many live stocks
    I dont want Supernatural if they dont give us the option of disabling each individually and the option to specify what supernatural is allowed per world.

when all supernaturals appear all together in one world it spoils the purpose of playing them. I want a world with Human and Zombies and another world to play human with vampires only. I have stories and I cannot deal of having everything in the same world.

I want to add to my answer because halimali got it exactly right! Yes, pets with farm life and supernaturals whose presence can be controlled. I'd still love it, though, if vampires could actually bite someone without asking. Come on EA, give us REAL vampires!