Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Back to my updates. This update is why I was finally forced to do something about my memory issues.

I went to the house occupied by Geordie Goldsmith and Rita Genie. They are both Sims I had made a year or more ago and placed into this game. I didn't put them together and didn't introduce them. I just noticed they were together so allowed them to remain that way and they have now been a couple for a long time. I decided it was time for me to get them married.

Geordie_And_Rita001.jpg

Geordie_And_Rita002.jpg

They are engaged and then immediately had a private wedding in their front yard.

Then, I don't like my genies to be so obvious. I wanted to change Rita's hair and outfit.

I saved the game so I wouldn't have to go through the engagement and wedding again. I took Rita to the mirror and changed her hair. Then thought about saving but didn't and she went to the dresser and changed her outfit and the game crashed.

I reopened and tried again. Another crash.

I reopened and changed her hair and saved and then tried to change her clothes. Another crash.

I reopened and changed her clothes.

I then stopped trying to continue with the game until I fixed a few things. That took me about a week and now all seems to be well. I can now play and save several times before I feel I ought to close and refresh. I have have had only one crash since then and that was because I invited too many Sims to a birthday party. There were already 10 Sims and a pet living at the lot the party was held at. The party was good - it was just that I couldn't save after it.
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @Letchy15 Aww that's so sad when it happens. One thing I hate about having favorite sim families.
    @thuggishsplicer glad you managed to get rid of the useless butler! And Aww toddlers, and kids. I love them.
    @MiyuEmi Nice!! I love the horses just wandering around, aaannnd I like the house he's living in. Is it a whole unit thing? How does that work?
    @Karritz still in awe of that garden. I've been thinking of trying my hand at the gardening skill. There is so much that I've never done in this game! Love the random pics of the town doing stuff too. I really like the pool and tower you built! Those are awesome.
    @lanlyn hmmm not sure about the ghost thing, but that is creepy!! I've never played with playable ghosts. Poor Riley, block table all haunted. lol

Chapter 23- Dance off and Convo's
    Screenshot-229_zpsdinbuolx.jpg
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    After fixing my game and in a brand new Sims 3 folder with no conflicting mods and a lot of compacted objects in package format, let me show you Geordie and Rita Goldsmith (in her new everyday outfit) with their new baby boy Gavyn.

Geordie_And_Rita003.jpg

I left the Goldsmith family and resumed play at the boarding school.

I moved 5 children into the boarding school because they were not far off turning into teens and the toddlers and teens were under control for now. (Except for the toddlers being converted to fairies.)

When the children arrived I wondered where the hamburgers were coming from. I hadn't noticed anyone cooking.

First there was Walter Gregory and Harry Koffi eating at the kitchen table.
    Hamburgers001.jpg

Walter is a YA that I made years ago and have never done anything much with. He is just a random male sim I added to the game to even up the M/F ratio of the young adults.

Harry is the son of Bob Koffi and Haley Koffi. Harry's family tree is a bit complicated.

FT_Harry_Koffi001.jpg

Harry's father, Bob, is the Imaginary Friend of Percy Koffi who drank a potion Percy made for him to make him real. Harry is an Imaginary Friend too.

Haley is Percy's half sister. They share a mother, Patience.

Soon after Harry was born Haley autonomously walked out on her husband and son and started living with Gobias Koffi (Percy's father). She divorced Bob but never married Gobias.

When Bob isn't at work as a Ghost Buster, Harry can usually be found following him around town or at home. They seem to spend a lot of time together. Bob has had a few different lady friends since Haley left but no one has seemed to be special so far. I tried to link him up with Annie Hansen at one stage but that didn't last long. Annie is another Imaginary Friend made real and she's currently engaged to Jay Clarke (the game did that - not me).

Haley and Gobias had four children before Gobias died of old age. These children are all currently toddlers - although the eldest is almost a child. The toddler stage lasts 150 days in my game. Babies have 10 days.

Haley has always been a bit of a headache for me as she seems to have inherited some of her mother's tendencies regarding men and the number of babies she ought to have.

Haley is currently married to a Sim I made recently for another game and added to this one. She's had two babies with him as well as one with Shark Racket. These 3 babies were all born before I started doing the rounds of the game fixing things and adding new babies to some families.

Megan Ursine went outdoors to a table on the front veranda to eat her hamburger alone in the dark.
    Hamburgers002.jpg
    Megan is the daughter of Claire Ursine, and she may be the daughter of Jared Frio.

Obviously Geoffrey Flynn was too hungry to wait to get to a table before eating his hamburger.
    Hamburgers003.jpg

Geoffrey is the youngest child of a family of six children.
    FT_Geoffrey_Flynn001.jpg

Geoffrey's brothers and sisters are all teens or young adults.

This particular family have been in a couple of games as the main family.

They started out in Barnacle Bay and that is where the children were all born. Then I had them much later in Sunset Valley as the main family.

I saved them to the library from that game and decided to add them to this game when I was looking for Sims with ready made families to add a few teens and children to this game.

I discovered Eric Koffi raiding the Food Synthesiser that I forgot was in a basement.
    Hamburgers004.jpg

Eric Koffi is the youngest of the children who are currently in the boarding school.

Eric is the son of Percy and Lorna Koffi.

Lorna is an EA made Sim from Dragon Valley. She was an elder until Percy made a young again potion and got her to drink it. They then had baby Eric and proceeded to party on as a couple while leaving Eric to survive the best he could with occasional assistance from his Aunt Haley (the same Haley who now has so many babies and toddlers of her own).

I left Percy, Lorna and Eric to it and assumed babies and toddlers don't die in this game. I've looked in on Eric a few times as a child and found him to be very unhappy and with a grade of F at school.

Percy is the son of Patience and Gobias Koffi.

Eric's LTW is Illustrious Author. Here he is writing a Sci Fi Novel.
    Eric001.jpg

Gobias was a witch in this game, and Percy inherited this from his father and passed it on to his son. Here is Eric leaving for school on his training broom as the gardeners arrive.
    Eric002.jpg

This is Eric's family tree. I seem to have left Gaylord Koffi's ghost in Twin Towns.
    FT_Eric_Koffi001.jpg

I'll probably keep Eric at the boarding school until he ages to a teen.

Viola Hope, the household canine was sleeping in her kennel.
    Viola001.jpg

Wendy Hope is a Sim I made years ago but have never really played with. I may have had her in a game or two but I've never done much with her as there have always been more interesting sims in those games.

She already has quite a few skills and here she is reading her fishing books.
    Wendy_Hope001.jpg

Megan had a wish to go fishing. She had already completed her childhood cooking and blocks skills and didn't have any fishing skill. So she went fishing in the pond near the boarding school.
    Megan001.jpg

• Options
    @GaiaHypothesis one of the reasons I'm playing such a complicated game now is to try to do everything I haven't done yet. I doubt I'll actually ever do it all but I hope to do all that appeals to me.

It's nice that you like the garden and the tower. I'm still thinking about that tower. It may change when I next play that household. But it will do for now. I'm mostly worried about how it sits on the lot and what it looks like from outside.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Karritz: Love the updates

@GaiaHypothesis: Love the updates

@all: Been busy with real life, starting a new game
    :) Smile!

• Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    New Sim. :D

Meet Kieran Blackwood. Although he seems like he's innocent and only a bit broody, he's really not innocent... >:)

6DP5WEC.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the comment.

It got dark outside and Megan came home from her day out fishing in the pond.

The previous occupants of the boarding school had emptied their inventories onto the floor of one of the basements and Megan noticed there were a couple of pumpkins among the harvestables. She couldn't resist carving some pumpkins.

Megan002.jpg

It looks like Geoffrey and Barry are heading for the table (behind the wall) that has spare Multi Tabs. They usually end up with several in their inventory - or none.
    Megan003.jpg

Since Megan now had some Fishing skill she was able to read some fishing books and learn about bait.
    Megan004.jpg

Wendy decided to work on her nectar making skill. She doesn't have any at all at the moment and used ordinary grapes for her first attempt at making nectar. There are lots of nectar making ingredients in the fridge and in the WA Chests in a basement.
    Wendy_Hope002.jpg

Walter was out in town. He may have just finished work, and instead of telling him to go home, I told him to read a book on his multi tab. Later I went to see where he was and found him sitting in the rain reading. :o
    Walter001.jpg

Wendy wanted to go for a walk with Viola but Viola wasn't very happy with walking in the rain.
    Wendy_And_Viola001.jpg
    Their walk didn't last very long.

Zac was working on his fishing skill at the wishing well.
    Zac001.jpg

This is Barry Thompson.
    Barry001.jpg
    He is the oldest child currently at the boarding school and has about 0 days to age up when I got this shot.

Barry is the son of Walter and Eliza Thompson. They are both Sims I made at different times in the distant past. The game matched them up. Eliza is a witch. Initially I tried to match Walter up with Haley but that didn't work. For a while I didn't think Walter was going to find a wife and then I noticed he had matched himself up with Eliza.

Barry is keen on making potions.
    Barry002.jpg

Sometimes he gets singed.
    Barry003.jpg

I let them awaken Bonehilda because I want Viola to learn some new tricks and I've noticed she likes teaching tricks to the family dogs. She also loves playing hopscotch - and will do it for days at a time.
    Bonehilda001.jpg

Megan's LTW is Illustrious Author. Here she is working on her painting skill.
    Megan005.jpg
    Since she's been at the boarding school her mother has moved into a new apartment in a high rise. I hope there is room there for Megan to go home to. The Dustin Langerak has moved his family into the old Ursine home.

I liked this picture of the wild horse. Luckily there are lots of gaps in the fence around the boarding school lot.
    Wild_Horse_Visitor001.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2015
    The time for Barry's birthday party arrived.

Fortunately I saved before the birthday party started. I had a feeling I may not be able to save after the party as I'd invited a lot of Sims. I managed to resist inviting the entire town - and that was fortunate too. :#

Dave001.jpg
    Dave had the job of setting up the banquet.

Dave is another random male Sim I added to the game to bring up the number of male young adults in the game. He is a Sim I made a long time ago.

The boys arrived home from school and did their homework
    Barry004.jpg

The guests started arriving

I was delighted to see Barry's father, Walter Thompson, show up.
    Walter_Thompson001.jpg
    I've had parties at the boarding school for other Sims and invited their parents and none showed up.

Barry blew out his candles
    Barry005.jpg

Barry's mother is there too - she's the one with longish dark hair and wearing purple.
    Barry006.jpg

Barry007.jpg
    I don't remember inviting Aisha O'Shea. She's an evil sim. The blonde giving the thumbs down.

Walter_Thompson002.jpg
    Walter, Barry's father, seems to be having fun.

Barry008.jpg
    That blonde pulling a face is Star Sackholme-Quinn. She just recently aged up to Young Adult. She is one of Patience's grand-daughters.

Barry009.jpg

Guests are still arriving. They are Sims who live on the beach and had a longer distance to travel to get to the party.
    Barry010.jpg

Maybe Barry invited Aisha as it seems they like each other. I bet she'll give him a hard life if they end up together.
    Barry011.jpg

Barry012.jpg

Barry013.jpg

Barry014.jpg

Barry015.jpg

Barry016.jpg

Eventually guests started leaving and they all seemed to have had an awesome time.

This is Perry Hansen. Heather's son. He has the pyromaniac hidden trait.
    Perry001.jpg

I got a message saying Dustin Langarak was stuck and for some reason I went to see what his problem was and found him driving a taxi. :o
    Dustin001.jpg

Unfortunately I wasn't able to save after this party and had to have another party for Barry. There were no guests and he did manage to age up successfully and I did manage to save after it.
  • Options
    I may as well finish my posts - almost at the end.

I'll add a few pictures of the replacement party that did save. I like Megan's outfit much better in these pictures. Barry got the same hair.

Barry017.jpg

Barry018.jpg

Barry019.jpg

Barry020.jpg

I let him keep the outfit as his formal wear. There doesn't seem to be much choice for teen boys. I changed his hair and other outfits though.

He seems to have a passion for making potions - especially stink potion.

Barry021.jpg

Barry022.jpg

Barry023.jpg

That's about it for Barry for now. I'll update some more about other Sims in the household later. There have been some interesting developments in unexpected ways.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Karritz Was that a statue of Twallan I spied in one of those screenshots?
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Karritz Was that a statue of Twallan I spied in one of those screenshots?

I was wondering that too. I do have it but I didn't place it. @Rflong7 made the world and she may have used it.
  • Options
    Dave went to the Greenhouse venue to get some seeds. He found some interesting fruit and vegetables at the Humble Harvest stand. I can't wait for someone to plant then so I can see what they grow into.

Dave002.jpg

He met Edith Parker at the Greenhouse. They talked for a really long time and it looks hopeful that they may start a relationship. I've been wondering if she'll ever find someone as she's lived in a single Sim household for a very long time now. She's another of my old sims that I haven't done anything with for years.
    Dave003.jpg

When Dave went home he managed to grab a lucky coin from the wishing well.
    Dave004.jpg

Dave then wished for wealth and got a diamond.

I liked the way I could see Dave through the crystal flowers.
    Dave005.jpg

Barry was back at the chemistry station making more potions.
    Barry024.jpg

Zac worked on his gardening skill. He needs to get it up to level 7 as he's got some interesting seeds in his inventory and he can't plant them yet.
    Zac002.jpg

Barry and Zac have a little conflict over who is going to harvest the crystal plants.
    Barry_And_Zac001.jpg

Someone planted some coconuts and they have started to sprout.
    Coconuts001.jpg

The crystal plants look healthy. Now they just need someone to imbue them with some emotions. They are all neutral at the moment.
    Zac003.jpg

Bonehilda has been tirelessly teaching tricks to Viola. Viola doesn't seem to catch on very quickly.
    Bonehilda_And_Viola001.jpg

Bonehilda_And_Viola002.jpg

• Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited November 2015
    Just went on a bit of a photoshoot kick, and cranked the graphics up with HQ mod to very high just to see how detailed the faces would be. I also DL'ed a backdrop and finally figured out buydebug invisible lights!! shmeshmazing. So, just playing around shots.

Yes of course you wanted to see more topless pictures of Harris, and some pics of Layla and Margie. Edited in adobe LR.

Screenshot-1095_zps6j3dbr1r.jpg

Margie (Margherita Savoy), whome I love but has absolutely NO role in my silly story and plays a very tiny role in the simblr story. She was a townie that I found (who could play the keyboard) so I made her join Harris band and get a makeover. She had a MASSIVE ridiculous rack, that I brought down to regular/large proportions. Not that you can tell from the photo.
    Screenshot-1096_zpsm3vaapea.jpg

Just checking out the custom skin tats in HD. ;) I'm pretty proud of it because I learned to photoskin all the tats and body hair onto the skin itself. I'm pretty pyched. Do you know how hard it is to find decent hairy man body with good resolution without running into some very unsavory images? ;) LOL
    Screenshot-1097_zpsw27zty49.jpg

K, but look at the face detail!
    Screenshot-1110_zpso8bph0km.jpg

As close as I could get to Layla. She needs some new eyelashes I think.... But look at the brows up this close. I'd love to get an eyeball slider to make the iris smaller... but I can't quite wrap my mind around all the things you need for it. She's due for a bit of a tune up though.
    Screenshot-1141_zpsdgfb55xi.jpg

Cause they're adorable.
    Screenshot-1121_zps5vivw6jb.jpg

Harris' eyebags look pretty atrocious in HD though, they are so wrinkly. LOL BUT I don't play with the settings this high. I was just testing things out. I just DL'ed a bunch more CC for facial details. heeheeee can't wait to test them out.

ETA: One more of his arm tat. Just because I love it and you can actually see it.
    Screenshot-1103_zpsedscpqi3.jpg
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lanlyn -Great updates!I did that so sims could stay overnight if they had to.
    @cwaddell -Great start!
    @ilikethesims30 -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @Letchy15 -Great update!That's why I make my own mates for my sims.I can be sure their mate isn't too close to becoming an elder.
    @thuggishsplicer -Eli and Ami are fine in Deery Meadows though it's late summer there now and I was working on Storybrook County for a new game.Great update!
    @Karritz -I had to convert Sims3Packs into package files though I used a different tool to do that and it worked since installing the CC that way is easier than installing Sims 3 Packs.I just install store content and a few things I can't convert in the launcher.Great updates!
    @miyuEmi -Great update!
    @GaiaHypothesis -Great update!Great pictures!I had graphics about like that though not quite as detailed before I turned everything down from default settings.I didn't even have any HQ Mods in at all and I wanted to make sure my game could run longer without overheating the computer.
    @Puddinroy -I've been getting a town ready for a new game though I won't abandon my other games.
    @PixelsSquared -Great pictures!
    I've got an update coming up.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Summer-1621.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up very early on that early summer morning and getting ready for the day quickly though it was still very dark out and raining hard.
    22029627369_c015447ec3.jpg
    The rain had stopped and Ami went to tend their garden when he was abdusted by aliens and gone for a while.
    22216525655_7de6b61328.jpg
    They both ended up having breakfast and getting ready for the day which had been interrupted by the event earlier.
    22190451026_91f4c5827c.jpg
    They both decided to work on paintings for a while that day.
    22028494250_16483c1649.jpg
    It was raining again as they were getting ready for work and leaving at 3PM.
    22029694649_26c8c1f964.jpg
    They got off work at 7PM and spent some time getting another section of wall up on their house.
    21593836894_a8217071d7.jpg
    It was 8PM when they were ready for bed and went to sleep.
    22029723299_1bab347d2c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited November 2015
    @TadOlson and lanlyn: Thank you. I have more coming up.
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis Thanks! No, he just lives in the front one to the left. The others are for NPCs. I was able to make them like Late Night Apartments by putting the fencing around the lots and creating that as the public space. So there are three NPC apartments and then one usable Sim apartment that Jonah lived in.

@Karritz Loving all of the updates, your town seems very active! I give kudos to anyone who can play more than one family at a time!

@TadOlson Nice updates!

@lanlyn Love the graveyard and that is one brave toddler!

@thuggishsplicer Nice update!

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's stories! This has become something I check everyday to see updates from everyone!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    Jonah Crowley - part 2 - University

After doing well enough on his entrance exam to get an affordable cost for his education, Jonah enrolled and found himself as Sim University. The sprawling campus was beautiful and he would be here for two education filled weeks. He would study medicine. Appaloosa Plains needed doctors. The population was a bit on the elder side at the moment, so he knew with this profession, he would never be idle.
    [img][/img]University20was20big20exciting20and20fun.jpg

He settled on a dorm and the first thing he wanted to do was acquaint himself with his new roommates. He and Anne in particular got very close very quickly, but as is always the case with Jonah, the relationship would not last. There were too many distractions at university.
    [img][/img]Shell20do20for20the20moment.jpg

He started messing around with street art to apply his artistic prowess to something other than a canvas.
    [img][/img]Graffitti20the20legal20way.jpg

He ate out at the local diner more than he cared to admit because if he had another tofu or hot dog, he was going to lose it. Besides, he was doing numerous side jobs to make money at university, he could afford the occasional meal out.
    [img][/img]Dinner20at20the20diner20and20possible20girls.jpg

And then the reason he finally ended his relationship with Anne was a particularly odorous roommate. They never actually dated, but flirting was fun and Anne wasn't okay with him flirting within eyeshot, earshot or within the same state that she happened to be in.
    [img][/img]Well20hello20there....jpg

There were keggers to attend and he successfully protested for a more lax grading system.
    [img][/img]But20the20Parties20were20taking20their20toll.jpg
    He20staged20his20first20protest.jpg
    Campus20hero20successfully20getting20his20classmates20a20grading20cushion.jpg

And somewhere in all of this was the education. Jonah was enjoying his time at university perhaps a little too much however and his performance on his next exam would determine whether or not his grade school smarts were university worthy when all of his attention was being given to his social life.
    But20also20loving20his20science.jpg
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Jonah Crowley - Part 3 - Reality Hits

Jonah had been to bonfire parties, shared the company of many university ladies, broken several hearts, made numerous friends and been welcomed into the fold of the Rebels, but in all of this, something had been forgotten. The actual education he was there to get. The one he needed to afford all the travelling he hoped to do. He failed his first exam and so he stopped the partying and went to the local pool for a bit of one on one with himself. He was either going to apply himself and get a degree or he was going to socialise like the madman he knew he could be and fail.
    [img][/img]Time20to20make20a20decision.jpg

Thankfully common sense won out. His parents had said he was a risky decision maker, impulsive and lovable all the same, but his habit of making last minute or split decisions was not going to cost him his career. He applied himself to his studies whole heartedly and partying took a back seat. He studied at every opportunity and stopped spending time at the grotto and the diner. All of his roommates noticed the change and recognised it. This was the behaviour of a student afraid of failing.
    [img][/img]And20buckle20down.jpg
    Studying20in20a20group20means20a20group....jpg

He took his courses seriously and could only hope that his diligence would finally win out and he would pass with flying colours.
    [img][/img]Cant20fail20another20test.jpg

Finally came the moment when the final scores were passed out. Would he get his degree with a worthy passing mark, or would he drag his feet embarrassingly back here to do it all again watching his fellow students get younger and younger? To his surprise and relief, his hard work paid off and he graduated with an A, his degree and a place on the Dean's List.
    [img][/img]Heck20Yes.jpg

Now that his time was coming to a close here, he realised how much he was going to miss it. He'd finally been able to buy his own easel for his room and he hoped the next person to stay here would enjoy it as much as he had.
    [img][/img]Jonah20had20to20decide20what20he20was20here20for..jpg

He would miss the dorm maid who strangely looked quite a bit like Paris Hilton. Maybe she had taken up a side job?
    [img][/img]Maid20looks20a20bit20like20Paris20Hilton.jpg

When the graduation ceremony finally arrived, Jonah was disappointed only that his mother and father had not lived to see this day. They were older parents and had passed away but he knew they would be proud of him, while his mother was likely muttering the words 'finally' under her breath.
    [img][/img]Graduating20with20honours.jpg

He didn't have or attend a party on his last day at university. He cleaned up his room, hung out with his roommates and apologised to all of the young ladies he had hurt with his wildman ways. Once all was said, he grabbed his belongings and headed home to the waves and best wishes of new friends.
    [img][/img]Now20to20get20back20home20and20to20work20in20the20medical20profession.jpg

There was also great comfort in arriving back home to greet his furry companions who both went outside to greet him. Bailey and Harper were his flatmates and more than just cats to him. He hated leaving them with the caregiver, but he was home now and he uploaded his CV to the local hospital.
    [img][/img]Greeting20his20babies.jpg

He was immediately hired to his delight. While at the library after uploading his CV, obviously his neighbours had heard of his new profession because the population was there and ready to be sick for him.
    [img][/img]Look20into20my20eyes.jpg

As his first week of work came to a close, Jonah smiled, barbequed some hot dogs at the park and realised he now had enough money to continue living his dream of seeing the world, and the first stop would be Shang Simla and he couldn't wait!
    [img][/img]Dogs20are20a20park20favourite.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Jack Limb ultimately decided to go steady with Katarina. That didn't bode well with Sarah. Ultimately, she found love again with Young Jae Sung. After a brief courtship, they got engaged. For some reason, I wanted to give them a real wedding. So I took a break from the McFranklins to give Sarah her dream wedding. These are from their wedding.

2cnw6jo.jpg

30kbtxf.jpg

1622ydv.jpg

And now the wedding night. Sarah's first time.
    312tnkg.jpg

2cp4ye8.jpg

ibjehs.jpg

k2ld0i.jpg They're both exhausted. All-in-all it was a perfect day. Except that, Carmen left early to do a gig. That's kinda wrong, doing that to your best friend.

Honeymoon in Monta Vista:

eg1ke9.jpg

2461edf.jpg

28kppn9.jpg Mr and Mrs Holden are loving the views. Well most of them.

I actually started to miss Carmen and Bryan, so I sent Sarah and Young Jae back home.

Sarah eating leftover wedding cake with her new husband.

zstw74.jpg

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Karritz Good luck with your game! Your sims stories are really fun!
    I like Walter Gregory. He seems nice! I guess I have enough sims to fill a town. Additionally, I get attached to townies. Oh my...

@MiyuEmi I like that pizza delivery guy. Did you have him in your household or is he a roommate thanks to UL?

@GaiaHypothesis Your hotel is really fancy! Great shots, too! I like the tatoos and details!

@lanlyn I wish I could help you with the ghost issues, by I've never tried something similar. Your way of producing ghosts was very interesting, though. I would create the sims and use MC Force kill on them.
    I noticed the chocolate cake in buy mode and I decided to try it. I must admit that it's going to be my favorite cake from now on. (It looks much more yummy!). Oh well, life is full of surprises. Your household is pretty much alive with bad and good moments.

@PixelsSquared Kieran is very good-looking!

@Puddingroy Good luck with RL!

@TadOlson Great update!

I've got to leave soon. I'll post something later.
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer My sim lived in a set of four town houses. The others were set to NPC doors, so he lived in one of those. Jonah lived alone while he lived here because the place wasn't really big enough for more people!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited November 2015
    @cwaddell What a beautiful family! What happened to Wolfgang?

Thanks for the comment. Time is standing still in Wolfgang's Laguna Coast game while I develop Kathy's story before she moves into his game/house.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @cwaddell Great looking family. This is the Kathy who will be meeting Wolfgang, right?
    Thanks, and yes.

Sorry I've haven't responded more quickly and more thoroughly. I have been sick, jus recovering and getting ready to travel. I logged in today to find 42 outstanding posts here. Just catching up.
  • Options
    MonstercatMonstercat Posts: 52 Member
    My sim barbecued today, and set the whole lot on fire.

..As he usually does.
    F34FVWN.png
    Check out my TS3 Wishlist! *click*
    And check out my latest Youtube video! *click*
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm behind on posting updates. The main reason for this is that my sims were going through a rough patch, and I wasn't dealing with it very well! ;) But sometimes you just have to show some "tough love" to those little digital hooligans! :D I won't take time to write up stories on most of my updates. I'll just tell it like it was!

To begin with, I did manage to find a way to change my ghosts' cause of death permanently, but it took a bit of dark "magic." :s First I used the resurrect DebugEnabler option on the gravestones of the two whose deaths I wanted to change. Then I immediately used NRaas to Force Kill them so I could choose their death types. The game was paused. I figured they didn't feel a thing....all a bad netherworld dream. Honest, they never knew what hit 'em. Here are Ernest Burden, Mao Chen, and Holly Thistle.
    GhostFix%252520%25252814%252529.jpg

The ghosts are pretty active in the home. I haven't had a lot of experience with sim haunted houses, but these guys act more like roommates than ghosts. Oh, they do a bit of furniture shaking, but mainly they just go around and use the amenities!
    GhostFix%252520%25252812%252529.jpg

I was curious to see if the rejuvenating mud bath would restore a day of life to this YA ghost, so I checked her age status with NRaas before and after her time in the tub. She gained a day!
    GhostFix%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

Two of them tried to give massages to Ruby, but she was busy with Riley both times. I'll have to see if I can make this happen sometime. :p
    GhostFix%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

The Adult blue ghost is particularly aware of the living. I think he senses that Ruby is "looking for love" right now.
    GhostFix%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

But they chat with each other too. They all seem to get along, even with their variety of traits. I did leave their given Unlucky traits to them, so they all have that in common. Strange, I thought Unlucky sims didn't die from accidents. I guess these guys were truly unlucky! :#
    Ghosts%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

They like Riley. The Elder ghost is quieter than the other two, but very grandfatherly. Riley is not afraid of them.
    GhostFix%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Since Mao starved to death, he usually eats first thing, but they all get into the fridge.
    GhostFix%252520%25252810%252529.jpg

Holly did some cooking though, which was great for my sims! Her waffles lasted for a couple of meals.
    GhostFix%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

And Ernest even donated to the Breaking Bonnie blog. Nice of him. :p I wonder where he got his money?
    GhostFix%252520%2525281a%252529.jpg
    Post edited by lanlyn on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top