Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sim Story; Forever Today - Updated 10/30

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    EzinaEzina Posts: 101 Member
    @Roseinblack69 Haha yes, Jeanette can be a firecracker lol but at least she has Tyler. He's being so good to her, which is good because they still have a long ways to go. The story has more twists and turns! ;D I actually wrote the next chapter but I am wondering if I am releasing things too often?

@Julyvee94 Paisley went through everything she had, including her room, because it's in her nature. Tyler said he was scared to do it after Paisley found out about her cheating with Brian but he finally did it to slow her down so she wouldn't leave him on the curb ;D

@pammiechick There's reasons for everything, I promise. All the details leads up to something down the line and I rarely put things into a chapter just for the sake of putting it in there ;) Thanks for reading ^^
    banner.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh no, @Ezina it can't be too often :) Good stories are never enough ;)
    And that's what I noticed - Tyler is really good guy, especially to Paisley. It's very important, especially in the situation they both are.
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Like I said before, you really are too kind <3 I try to have my readers get to know the characters as people even though they are only made up and not real xP It's nice when people notice things about their personalities ^^
    banner.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    cover.png

Another update! I've been on a roll this weekend but might be some days before I can update again. My college schedule is nuts this week.

Chapter 8 - Lucky # 7
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina good morning :) Mostly I always say what I think, there no reason to flatter or lie ;) I honestly like your story and enjoy it very much :) I can feel your characters very well and how they live... I feel sorry for Paisley and her little sister, it's horrible that they have to eat chips :( That Jax is very handsome guy like your all characters, I got scared that Paisley even cheated with him, when he called her "🐸🐸🐸🐸", but it seems there was different story and this story seems like one more piece of the puzzle. It's good to see, that both sisters try to talk and find something in common <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Uh oh...I think Paisley might have gotten into some sort of prostitution. I hope I'm wrong. Love the update. I believe Paisley can melt her sister's cold heart.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hmmm seems like Paisley liked men? Many of them :( I'm.sorry for her and Tyler. I hope they find out why Paisley did it
  • Options
    @Roseinblack69 - I feel the same way and I know it can also be hard to do, especially for many people. It's much better to hear the truth though and I also appreciate constructive critisim and advice if anyone feels there's something I can do better :) And yes! There's more to the Jax story that it first seems xD

@pammiechick - Paisley is working hard on melting her ice queen sister and while trying to do it, will discover new things about herself :)

@Julyvee94 - There's more twists and turns and on purpose LOL. Sometimes when I write, I don't necessarily have everything figured out but with Forever Today most things have meaning to them :)

Thanks for reading guys and sorry for the slow replies. My weekdays are just insane!
    banner.png
  • Options
    And a new chapter!

It took a while because of my swamped week. Too many tests, I think my instructors doesn't know how to pace themselves. One week there's nothing to do, while some weeks have waaaay too much to do. It would be nice if it could balance out even.. but such is the life of a college student I suppose lol.

Anyway, here it is <3

cover.png

Chapter 9 - The Clues, The Questions and The Lack of Answers
    banner.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Great chapter! I hate Tyler's dad already :( he almost hit him with a paper weight which father does that :(
  • Options
    @Ezina I appreciate constructive critisism and advice too, especially when I don't know something, when I'm in doubt and etc. I was administrator of one website around 2 years, there I started to publish my book and I edited other people works, so trust me, not all people know what is constructive critisism :/ Of course, it's sad, but reality is such :(

I feel sorry for Tyler and his younger brother Seth... :( I thought they are more lucky than Paisley, but it seems I was wrong. It's hard to say something more, but really hate the fact, that kids are involved in their parents messy affairs :( I don't like Tyler and Seth's father.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg