Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks for coming here Wylmite .............. I have actually finished the home for you, it is now on The Gallery, called Waverly
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/83FD845848AA11E58308B68C450CFC58?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false enjoy :)
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you for accepting my request! I wasn't sure anyone would. :)

BTW, I have family from out of town visiting for the next few weeks. I'll still be checking in when I can but if I don't appear for a day or so it's because real life is interfering with my simming.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Yay, Hi Happysimmer3. I am very happy to build this one for you. I love Angel City by Coasterboi..........This is a really lovely world, aren''t some folk just so clever. Do you have any specific home in mind, I have Googled for some Spanish/Californian luxury homes and have some nice ideas, but thought to check with you first. I adore one of the luxury homes already in the World........I hope to come up with something nice for you even though I am not a huge Mansion person............ ;)

Bwahahaha........real life interferes with your Simming...........too true :#
  • Options
    Your build is coming along well HappySimmer3 maybe a few more days to completion. As the build for you is for the Custom World, Angel City by Coasterboi, the very different landscape colouring and shape of terrain make it difficult to put on The Exchange as it is. I would prefer to send this version to you via Mediafire for you personally. I will then alter the landscape terrain and colouring, so the build can go into any EA World and then upload that version to The Exchange. I therefore need to personally contact you maybe via Email to organise Mediafire collection for you. Please contact me...........many thanks Vicki :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Glenkarri, Hi! Sorry it's been a few days since I've checked in. My sister is still here visiting til next Monday but I'm trying to check in occasionally. :)

Your plan to share it on Mediafire sounds perfectly reasonable. Just let me know how you want to proceed and I'll be happy to comply. I so appreciate you doing this!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I have a mediafire account and can place the build there, or do you have one personally??? Can you send me your Email address so I can give you details and chat more about this. Thanks again Vicki

Just completed your build, here are a couple of photos for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon

Screenshot_zps558qtgxm.jpg

Screenshot-3_zpstpkidk1b.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpspqc0v3ya.jpg
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • Options
    PrincessJenPrincessJen Posts: 206 Member
    Hi Vicki! Thanks so much for claiming my request! :)
  • Options
    Hi PrincessJen, No worries I'll get started very soon, getting ideas at present...... :)
  • Options
    I'm sorry I was remiss about commenting in this thread. I know I commented in several others - got a little confused, I guess! But I also wanted to thank you for the lot in this thread so it doesn't look like I never came back and thanked you! The house is totally stunning and I'm so grateful you took this project on. Happy simming!

• Options
    Thanks so much HappySimmer3 I am so glad you are enjoying the build :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Very lovely creation sweet Vicki dear.. Hugs and kisses dear.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2015
    Fabulous build! And your going to make me search for the link!?!?!? :p

Edit: I found it!
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Fabulous build! And your going to make me search for the link!?!?!? :p

Edit: I found it!

Heh, heh, good on you glad you like it :)
  • Options
    hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    Hello! Nice to meet you Glenkarri. Thank you for claiming my request. :smiley:
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Great to talk Hyperadalin. I hope my build will be suitable for you. I admit to not knowing much about the Zombie Apocolypse Challenge, so I have decorated your Farm in a very understated way, a home that cam grow with a family and time. A few rooms are unfurnished for your own stamp. Many thanks Vicki :)
  • Options
    hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    Hey! Sorry I am usually more active than this. :blush:

I am using this Zombie Apocalypse Challenge with a few personal changes and mods. Yet, it really doesn't matter because by the time I move my family into this house, the challenge will be done and everything will be unrestricted again. Except zombies are still wandering the streets!! So my family needs a nice zombie-proof home. Lol! I would just like the general feel of the Zombie Apocalypse to still be there if you know what I mean. :smile:
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    It certainly looks a challenging Game to play. I hope my build is Zombie proof. It has the varmint proof fence all around and I locked the gates to allow only the Household in (Hoping this goes with the upload). At any rate you can change anything you want :)
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    *Checking in* :smiley:

• Options
    Nofravell lovely to hear from you.........I went in to download your Festival Lot but it is gone from The Exchange, can you let me know what is happening now???
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Nofravell lovely to hear from you.........I went in to download your Festival Lot but it is gone from The Exchange, can you let me know what is happening now???

Say What? Huh, I'll see if I can figure out why it does not work, have to go to work now though so I'll fix it when I get home.

EDIT: Tried uploading it again but the launcher said that the lot was already on the exchange, I really do not know why the web team has removed it, it does not violate the terms of service or anything else like that, I wish I new how to get in contact with the web team...

Edit 2: I'll try uploading it under a different name tonight, that might work. I 'll let you know. :)
    Post edited by Nofravell on
  • Options
    If you can't do it that way. let me know your Email address and I can maybe get it on Mediafire
  • Options
    If you can't do it that way. let me know your Email address and I can maybe get it on Mediafire

It worked! Here it is: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8770398 Hurry up and grab it incase it goes missing again. :)
  • Options
    Great, I got it and have it in my Game thanks for that :)
  • Options
    Great, I got it and have it in my Game thanks for that :)

Good to know! :wink:
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    QUERIES REGARDING CURRENT BUILD

Bee1977 The link to your inspiration home is a bit confusing, can you link me to the actual floor plan and photo of the home you want, many thanks Vicki

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to make it confusing. Here is the link to the actual floor plan: http://www.barilochehouse.com/2726/two-bedroom-floor-plans/ordinary-two-bedroom-floor-plans-13-2000-sq-ft-floor-plan/ and I think this is the image for the design: barilochehousecom-two-bedroom-floor-plans-12-new-home-designs-1280-x-853.jpg

No need to make it look EXACTLY like the image, however, as close as you can get it would be fine :) Thanks for picking up my claim! I look forward to seeing your work - and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77