Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    @glenkarri - Castle Amethyst looks great! I love the hedge path in the backyard and all the fun purple cabinets in the kitchen :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    @Glenkarri---sorry it took me a bit to respond. RL is being a real pain lately. The Castle looks terrific, thank you very much! I've only had enough time to stick it in the world (where it looks great, I just have to slightly adjust my road, which is no big deal), and look at it for a few minutes, but I really look forward to when I have more time to actually play in it! The dining room tables are really cool, I never would have thought to use them that way!

I have a question for you. I may someday release this world that I am making (I've had a few requests, so if I ever get it finished, lol) would you mind if I included this lot in my world? I would not take credit for it, I am not interested in passing off other people's work as my own.

Thanks again for building a fabulous Castle. :)
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Nirar22, I would be happy for you to share your World with my Castle Amethyst in it, have fun in it won't you.
  • Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    Thank you! :D
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, just checking in
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hi glenkarri! im so happy youve chosen to build my request :smiley:
    edited October 2014
    Great to see you here Deadncrispy. I had a look at the photos of the home you like and will do my very best to build one very similar. :D
    thank you so much glenkarri. do i need to add you on origin?
    Not as yet Deadncrispy, maybe later when the build is done, just keep an eye on this Thread and the main DNA Thread. I will let you know on both Threads when the build is done. If I have questions I will ask them here on this Thread.
    ok thanks!
  • lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks Glenkarri! It looks great but won't be able to play till next week sometime I'm getting my computer fixed. So the excitment to play it will be greatly
    Lovingly
    :D Your are most welcome lovinglyawesome, I hope you enjoy many happy hours in it, it is very grand............lol
    edited November 2014
    Wow, Trying for your home Deadncrispy. It is really challenging as I am still a bit of a novice with Sims4 builds. This is my WIP. One version does not have roof trim. So what do you think. The game does not allow building higher than 3 floors. I can certainly change colours etc., if you like. There is a lot of water around your home in the photo do you want this for this build. Let me know and I can continue.

11-04-14_5-30nbspPM_zps028a90e3.jpg
    Rear of property
    11-04-14_5-29nbspPM-2_zps9fe47166.jpg

Home with no roof trim, let me know what you prefer please.

18465f06-8839-499c-bb9f-167970bb0a0f_zpsf7abdd22.png
    wow! even tho this isnt quite like the house in the pics, this really looks cool. yes please continue! and yes id love water. can you fish from backyard water? or do you have to go to a park? if so yes, if not still yes as long as theres room for playground picnic area and rocket. im loving this so far! thank you so much
    :D<3
    edited November 2014
    Great Deadncrispy. I just could not build something that looked exactly like that house of yours. The Sims 4 has totally different building tools, colours and textures, but I am glad you are liking this one. I see we got pools today in Game, so I will landscape with lots of water and your picnic/park and Rocket area............take care :D

All done deadncrispy. It is in The Gallery now .... My Origin ID, Glenkarri .... I called it Skyfall, enjoy :D
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Hello Glenkarri! I understand that you recently claimed my DNA request. I am quite thrilled! Please let me know what I need to do and if you need any clarifications or have any questions and/or ideas, please let me know. D'oh, I'm so excited!!!!
    My pleasure jlwatkins, I will get started immediately but it could take a little while, just keep watching here for any questions I might need to run past you. When the build is done, I will post here and on the main DNA Thread thanks Vicki
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Lovely Glenkarri! I haven't posted to your page for a while, but I have all your wonderful builds rec'd. Lovely, lovely work!
    edited December 2014
    jlwatkins

Daverton Manor now completed and will be online on Friday. :D

• jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    jlwatkins here are a few WIP photos of your build, still a long way to go, more landscaping needed and the interior will be time consuming, maybe at least another fortnight, but the home will be Grand, hope you like it so far.

It's already so glorious! I'm so so so so so so so excited to see it's completion! Take all the time you need, and thank so much for all the work you've already put into it!
    Great jlwatkins, will continue :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! That is an awesome build! Loving the grandeur of the architecture! Can't wait to see more. :D
    edited December 2014
    Daverton Manor is now complete and will go up on Friday. Watch this space ;)

I am sending my heartfelt thanks to my lovely, generous friend Kaztomp, for this build, is a collaboration between us. Kaz has a Real Life interest in English History and Architecture, so this build really is her baby. Unfortunately due to busy RL commitments, our dear Kaz cannot offer her building services on a regular basis, she must be able to build steadily at her own pace, but as you will all see in this home, she has not lost one ounce of her amazing talent, in effect, it is simply getting better all the time, thanks Kaz.......... <3