Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sim Story; Forever Today - Updated 10/30

Comments

• Options
    EzinaEzina Posts: 101 Member
    @roseinblack69 - I've had some issues with games crashing before but for some reasons my characters got backed up with the rest of the game YAY.

And speaking of characters... I have another chapter up!

cover.png

Chapter 4 - Never stop, Never forget
    banner.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @Ezina yay, it's so good news! <3 I was worried that you lost everything :# I just read your new chapter. It's even more mysterious although you can feel like something is more clear in this story, but in fact it's very difficult situation :/ But I like it, although it makes me even more worry for Paisley and Tyler. It's really very great story <3
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @roseinblack69 Yes! I am so relieved that I didn't have to re-create them because it can be tricky to get them to look the same and I suppose there would have been some differences in looks.

And thanks! I'm so happy your liked it and wow did you read fast lol. I was wondering while writing that maybe the chapter was too long but thought it was hard to end it earlier.

Next we will visit Paisley's home xD
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina I don't know I am right, but I noticed that Paisley's family isn't rich, I thought about it looking at the house. But things are getting even more interesting for that. Oh yes, to read is easier than to write, I know it myself :D One or two chapters take around 2 or 3 hours from me :/
    I can't wait when I'll can see Paisley's home :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I'm very excited to see her home ^^ I still have no idea wjat's going on XD so mysterious! :)
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 You're absolutely correct! Her family's definitely not rich and her home is a good indicator of it ^^ I'm about half way through the next update but decided to take a break for tonight and just play sims for fun :)

@Julyvee94 I'm afraid things will be blurry for a little while longer lol. And speaking of blurry - I am binge reading your Discovery story right now. It is so good xD
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina it's ok, take your time and enjoy your game ;) I always can wait :)
  • Options
    @Ezina haha I saw your comment spree thanks for those Kind words ^^ glad you enjoyed
  • Options
    Lookie - it's another chapter!

cover.png

Chapter 5 - A Not-so-friendly Welcome
    banner.png
  • Options
    Oh my... Poor Paisley :( I feel sorry for her, she is unlucky to have such mother and sister :/ But sister is just a kid, I am sure she'll change later and will be more wise than now, but mother... It's already different thing :( So Paisley is totally alone... And here are even more secrets like that flirty guy... I so love your story, @Ezina :)<3 Thanks for the update, it was so great to read it drinking coffee ;) Waiting for the new update... Of course, when you'll have a time for that :)
  • Options
    Oh that was a great chapter :o The past Paisley seems like an unlikeable Person... I wonder if things will change now and she will treat her family better ^^
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I've only read the first chapter but I want to tell you I'm hooked! I hope you won't give up on this! ( So many writers do...) you're very talented! It reads like a novel and I love the present tense you're using! Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ElyssaElyssa Posts: 51 Member
    Hellu! I am so glad @pammiechick bumped this because I meant to write here and it saved me the search lol. I have been a silent reader since chapter 3 and just wanted to finally voice how much I love this story.

This story is so mysterious and every time I find out a new clue, something else happens that makes me wonder more! It's just so crazy that it is happening to both of them
    banner.png
    The story about Bonnie Harper!
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Aww what an incredible sweet post, thank you <3 That really made my day. Paisley is definitely alone when it comes to her family, not a whole lot of support going on there. But yes, her sister is so young so maybe it will change down the road? At least she has Tyler ^^

@Julyvee94 Haha yes Paisley sure was a piece of work before she lost her memory - who knows if she will return to her old ways as time goes on!

@pammiechick Thank you! I have already written our a couple of more chapters and my plot runs way down the road still so I have no plans on dropping this. I do agree with you, though. I've seen stories fall of the map and that's a shame.

@Elyssa That's so sweet and I'm grateful for Pammiechick for bumping this thread and bringing you here ^^ I think I have a few silent readers unless my site stats trick me lol
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina believe me, there are lots of silent readers, not everyone likes to write comments :) But I always do that myself, because I like to share my thoughts and feelings with author/writer and I am sure that every author/writer approciates it ;) Your story is really one of the best stories I read, so I'm sure you'll have lots of readers and followers soon <3 Just don't stop to write it... :)
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Hi! I too like to share my thoughts and write comments and now I will have to start reading one of your other stories because I am caught up with the Prettacy xD Thank you so much for your nice compliment, you're too sweet really <3

I did do another update of the story. I've been so crazy busy with school and had two tests and three quizes in one week so all I've been doing is studying like crazy with my homework and all. But here it is and I should have another one out this weekend plus catch up with stories that I read!

cover.png

Chapter 6 - Lost in thought
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina Hello! :) It was so great to read your new chapter again <3 You know I'm upset for Paisley and Tyler, everything sounded painful a bit... :( I felt that their bond is very strong and that thing with Brian... I don't like this guy and I don't know why, but I know that nothing happens without a reason, so here is something what made Paisley cheat on Tyler... And I agree with Tyler, that they are still the same Tyler and Paisley, if even they lost their memories. Now I'll be waiting for the new chapters ;)
    My stories "The Wheel Of Fortune" and male prettacy story about my beloved Kasanovas family will be updated soon. I update every day my amazon challenge story and here will be two new stories too, but I can't say when. I have material for that, now I need to find a time to write :D
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 You are so fast to read and comment! I thought readers might not like what happened between Paisley and Tyler so much in their past and I can completely understand. They had a rocky relationship, yes. I don't like Brian that much either LOL

I see you actually updates the prettacy since I last read it YAY so I will read that when I get back home <3
    banner.png
  • Options
    Ezina wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 You are so fast to read and comment! I thought readers might not like what happened between Paisley and Tyler so much in their past and I can completely understand. They had a rocky relationship, yes. I don't like Brian that much either LOL

I see you actually updates the prettacy since I last read it YAY so I will read that when I get back home <3

@Ezina mostly I'm always fast :D Yes, here is new chapter about Kasanovas, but it's just one... I'll write more soon ;)
  • Options
    Love every episode. Their story intrigues me so much! Looking forward to the next one!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 You're pretty fast at updating too! I just love your Kasanovas family <3

@pammiechick Thanks! I am happy that you like it and hopefully you'll like the rest of the story too :)
    banner.png
  • Options
    And speaking of story... dun dun dun!

cover.png

Chapter 7 - Sometimes a film says more than a thousand words
    banner.png
  • Options
    @Ezina Hellooo helloooo! :) Thanks for the new chapter! Yay! <3:D
    Hmmm... Paisley's sister is real nightmare, especially with that "shut up!" Grrrr... :s And poor Paisley, I imagine how she feels and understand her disappointment in her life :( But here is Tyler and it seems he really loves her... I'm impressed how he honestly wants to help his girlfriend and himself to remember everything and if they'll remember everything ( I am sure they will) I think something new and much better should start between them, because they love each other ;) I'll be waiting for your new chapter now :)
  • Options
    Ooh this is really good :) I wonder why they didn't watch the Video till the end I mean the hint was pretty obvious! ^^
  • Options
    I understand why Paisley got embarrassed but I don't understand why she's shutting down on Tyler. Maybe we'll find out in the next chapter! So glad you're updating!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg