Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any one excited for the new arcade Machine

Comments

• Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I'm glad to see an object that they can all use together! But I really hope there is a smaller version as well. Not sure why so many items in the game need to be super-sized.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Why can't things coming to the sims 4 be talked about in Sims 4 general discussion?

I guess because they have a section for that.. .its why all topics aren't in General Discussion but it's also up to the Mods to do it. Which is why some topics get merged and some don't and what have you. :(
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited October 2015
    I think it's really cool to see them add a game play object for multiple sims to use together. Arcade machines are awesome, but it made me wonder why they didn't add video game consoles instead. The size for that would seem a lot more practical. Or single/double use arcade machines and a gaming console.

Either way, it's nice to see them add more objects for GT. Glad they postponed that ep.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    It's pretty cool! One of my main sims is a gamer and I'm sure she'll love this new item! Hopefully sims will be able to play different games on the arcade machine.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes. :) I still wish GT would get a supernatural though. :( Zombies need to get their game on too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    I really like this! But like others have said, I don't understand why things have to be so big. Still waiting for the very excellent modding community to come up with smaller telescopes and microscopes. o:)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I really like this! But like others have said, I don't understand why things have to be so big. Still waiting for the very excellent modding community to come up with smaller telescopes and microscopes. o:)
    They have let me get you the links.

Cupcake machine: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558124
    Microscope: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=553239
    Telescope: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=552017
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    It's cool I guess, but why oh why does have to be so huge?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    It's nice and all, but it certainly doesn't get me excited. Sure it's big, but size isn't everything.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol ^^
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    Awesome.
  • Options
    Angelini55Angelini55 Posts: 64 Member
    My geeks are gonna love this!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I am. A four-player machine fits the group theme of Get Together.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LonnehartLonnehart Posts: 688 Member
    The arcade machine is great and all, but what I really want is a Pinball machine! :)
    Yeah. Made a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition video channel. I guess I'm insane...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGZZkbGB3y8S-F6gePiFhA
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    It's cool I guess, but why oh why does have to be so huge?

I asked the same question :/ Why must everything in TS4 be so Big Why?
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited October 2015
    Omg why do they have to make everything in this game so small? Seriously they really could have made that take up a few more tiles. You can barely even see it, just like the telescope and cupcake machine :(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm hoping the two arcade machine also made it in and video game consoles for tv's and home use.
  • Options
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Omg why do they have to make everything in this game so small? Seriously they really could have made that take up a few more tiles. You can barely even see it, just like the telescope and cupcake machine :(

Gave you an awesome because well no lol :)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Omg - this is so new and so cool! Can hardly wait to use it! B)
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »

Lol, This is the first Sims game where my households have had to just deal with disappointment when they roll a want for a telescope, microscope, etc. I just can't put any of those Willy Wonka monstrosities in my builds. I fail to understand why normal versions weren't included for people who like realism, and why can't I bake cupcakes in an OVEN?

Oh wait, I know. It's so they can sell those back to me in the form of TS4 Super Science Pack :'(
  • Options
    tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    and just the other day i was talking about wanting console/arcade machines in the game. Well, looks like we're halfway there. Can't wait to make an arcade for my gamer sims! :D
  • Options
    I'm hoping the two arcade machine also made it in and video game consoles for tv's and home use.
    Maybe they'll patch in a home console game before the GT release?
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I don't really mind the size of the arcade game. It reminds me of some multi-player arcade games I've seen at places like Dave & Buster's, so it's pretty realistic. If it's a game they're all supposed to play at the same time (it looks like they're playing together), it makes sense that it would be that size.

If they make a console for home gaming (I hope they will), I would hope it would be normal size with wireless controllers so they can kick back on the sofa & play together.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I'm really hoping the console for our sims homes comes back. I'd like to see the two arcade machine make a comeback too, would be awesome and gives us the ability to build a teen hangout. Our teens needs more places to hangout.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    I kind of hope shuffleboards return for elders to play with.