Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I caught a neat shot of my sim pulling off a successful bar trick. It was very flashy and fit my mood this afternoon.

10-06-15_8-52-45nbspPM_zpslmvucbv7.png

What an awesome shot! Do you happen to recall which drink produces that result?

Your Sim has to have Level 9 Mixology. Then you can select "Practice Bar Tricks" and get that animation. Be careful, though. I've had Summer Holiday torch a few bars in previous games. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I caught a neat shot of my sim pulling off a successful bar trick. It was very flashy and fit my mood this afternoon.

Your Sim has to have Level 9 Mixology. Then you can select "Practice Bar Tricks" and get that animation. Be careful, though. I've had Summer Holiday torch a few bars in previous games. :D

Thanks! Time to work on mixology! :)
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited October 2015
    @

Thank you! I think she was just practicing the bar tricks in this particular shot. I'm not 100% certain, though. >.<

@applefeather2 You should totally drop some hints to family how you'd love an Origin point card as a stocking stuffer. ::wink wink:: LOL

@Ulfric_Grimbrand Congratulations to Amethyst and Kelley!!! (Enjoy those sleepless nights ;) muahahaha)

Nah. I'm going to beat them all to the punch on Oct. 22nd.... that's when the new Bundle comes out, I heard. :)
  • Options
    10-07-15_3-44-23%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    Today was my day off from work, so I spent about four hours redesigning a home I created a few weeks ago. This version has concrete instead of wood on the exterior, and from the front looks the same as the old house. I'm still working on the final touches, but I hope to move Summer and Rose into it the next time I play.

10-07-15_3-44-43%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    The master bedroom on the left now includes a bathroom. I removed the pool since my Sims and guests hardly ever used it. For now, that space on the left has landscaping but would make a great place for a garden. I also created a little nook for an outdoor grill to free up more space on the rear patio.

10-07-15_3-45-10%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    This is the main level floor plan. The computer room near the front door could be converted into a bedroom, and the half bathroom on the top left could also be modified to add a shower.

10-07-15_3-45-22%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    The basement level has two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both of my Sims have the active trait, so it was necessary to use these rooms for that purpose.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options

I guess Frankie should have asked his mother about Woohoo, instead of his dad....
    I really want to know what his dad said, now! It brought his son's mood down real fast.

Sad_Words.jpg
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Awesome house build, Ravager! I like how the front is gated... totally ready for a full moon zombie apocalypse. >:) Thinking ahead, I like it! (Swoon @ basement! Basements are my favorite additions to any build.)

@applefeather2 The look on his face is so comical! hahahaa
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    @Ceres_Meiriona Ha ha. Yes. I thought they only got embarrassed... what do I know? :)
    `````````````````````

"Nah, don't eat that, honey. Let me make you something fresh!"
    Don_t_eat_that.png
  • Options
    KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    Has anyone tried the new lighting mod in TS4?

New lighting mod? Where? When? Gimme :)

Yes, I believe the same person did this mod in TS3. If anyone can share the link, I'm not able to right now. :)
  • Options
    WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    Here is Mercedes just messing around.

dQQDX6m.png

MmICNOX.png

And the twins; Kieran and Phoenix

UvpHjRC.png

1j1CF1b.png
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona Ha ha. Yes. I thought they only got embarrassed... what do I know? :)
    `````````````````````

Don_t_eat_that.png
    BAHAHAHAHAHA that is an awesome screenshot
  • Options
    `````````````````````

Don_t_eat_that.png

LOL!!!!!!!!! Oh wow Apple, that's just awesome!!! Captioned perfectly. rofl

@WillowxPillow love her eyes!
  • Options
    OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    First, apologies for the picture spam, I have trouble stopping play long enough to post them :smiley:

Here's some pics of my geeky science guy (Mark Thompson)

One day after working out I clicked on him to go home fully expecting him to change first. He must have been really tired.
    0H13pk3.png

I'm a Space Ranger, now I can wear a space suit in public and no one will laugh!
    zqzVYTZ.png

Mark, you don't always have to wear the suit. At least he didn't use the built in function for that.
    O3Hb4FL.png

Can't afford to move? Not enough room in your yard to build a rocket? No problem, just build it on your roof! I hope the house doesn't catch fire when he launches.
    yu4DBZ8.png

Here's a few of my Secret Agent (Ian Moore)

The Tranquilizing Hand Shake is just too much fun! Some random guy he ran out of the house to shake hands with :smiley:
    eeIi2ay.png

So glad Sims can't see through glass (and slightly amused, hence the pic). Ian has his Player trait now, so this is no longer a concern.
    8DvoPjS.png

I think Nancy must know what Ian's all about.
    VxicPlz.png

Here is Ian's current live in girlfriend working out at the gym, can you spot the odd thing in this picture :smiley:
    swDk2RC.png

This was going to be my legacy play though. Carter Wyatt, somewhat pretentious and snobby. His goal is to restore the family name to one associated with high society, and of course wealth and a name that will live on long after he is no more.

This was one of the nights he went out to meet women and for some reason every single female was mad.

What, I didn't even say anything yet.
    DNSeWE4.png

And the night didn't get any better
    bbg7q5Y.png

Great, another mad female maybe it's just time to go home.
    1Lzonqh.png

Not even going to approach this one.
    vkTodqm.png

Much, much later he found true love.
    8zbl178.png

Standing in front of his house talking to Summer, and I was wondering how long and how much money it would take to do a proper wedding when Summer took matters into her own hands. They got married on the spot soon after.
    oTXmwGs.png

Eating for two.
    THkkGAZ.png

Can't think of a caption lol
    uCGjeTW.png

Staying healthy (she "chose" this action on her own), being pregnant isn't going to slow her down ....... yet.
    4hPkOlA.png

What? It's comfy, I weigh as much as a house, and no I didn't put on make up or do my hair! You got a problem with that? ... No dear
    Soon after this she took a nap on the couch and as I'm looking at the sims (her sleeping and Carter doing some random thing), I didn't want to see them die off, so I wimped out and turned off aging lol
    5UvUXl7.png

Carter hates his job
    mWe2GE8.png

Some random person (I didn't create) Carter saw walking down the street. No, just no!
    OCtwzQ1.png
  • Options
    @OriginalName You've inspired me. One of these days I'm going to have my Sims sit outside their house just to look at Townie Fashion. :p
  • Options
    @Ceres_Meiriona & @Ponder_the_Sim
    Glad you got a kick out of my Sims lunch. :) It really is funny to twirl the camera sometimes. :wink:
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I just finished another build for Granite Falls :smile: A huge forest lodge with indoor swimmingpool and sauna plus a room dedicated to wellness and working out.

dR43a0G.jpg

0SmZy4R.jpg

UnrRgtk.jpg

eLsJ8Mf.jpg

DK8ubDL.jpg

kB743TU.jpg
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @Anzi130 Thats gorgeous! I must have it in my game!!!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    @OriginalName Those screennies are so awesome!!! I was cracking up at the secret agent handshake. I forgot that was in the game... Perhaps I shall make Ciera a secret agent. Wonderful snapshots of your sim world. Thank you for sharing them, as they were a joy to read through.

@Anzi130 That's a beautiful house with a great layout! (Those floors are swoon worthy, I love distressed flooring!)
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    @Anzi130 Thats gorgeous! I must have it in my game!!!

Ty so much Luna, it's in my gallery under 'Anzi120' which is my name on there (instead of Anzi130 which it is here)
    @OriginalName Those screennies are so awesome!!! I was cracking up at the secret agent handshake. I forgot that was in the game... Perhaps I shall make Ciera a secret agent. Wonderful snapshots of your sim world. Thank you for sharing them, as they were a joy to read through.

@Anzi130 That's a beautiful house with a great layout! (Those floors are swoon worthy, I love distressed flooring!)

Yes, I actually wasn't too keen on Helloween stuff for my simmies but the distressed wooden floors along with the new carbet was reason enough for me, lol.
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options

Thanks! :smile:

Yeah, the handshake is fun and I still giggle every time I use it and you get it pretty early on in the career which is great.

• Options
    10-08-15_9-30-25%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    I put the finishing touches on my new home, and tonight I moved Summer and Rose in.

10-08-15_9-36-11%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    Summer likes her new kitchen, which looks a lot like the old kitchen but slightly bigger.

10-08-15_9-30-41%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    Here's another view of the backyard, and I can't wait to throw a party the next time my Sims have a day off.

10-08-15_9-42-07%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    A new home means new appliances for Rose to upgrade. She'll also need to upgrade the new fireplace in the master bedroom.

10-08-15_9-44-53%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    Speaking of which, I found a new place to hang all of those photographs.

10-08-15_9-47-37%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    I put Rose's roses in the backyard, just behind the master bedroom.

10-08-15_9-50-50%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    The master bathroom has just enough room for a tub, and Summer approves.
  • Options
    @Ravager619 Very nice house!
  • Options
    Such a lovely home Ravager! The photographs add such intimate touches to homes. I really liked that you have them on the walls. The little cactus/flower garden is adorable!
  • Options
    Happy Play thread... okay, well for some Sims:

Clearly.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Play thread... okay, well for some Sims:

Clearly.jpg

I want the "LOL" button back :'( , Instead you get an awesome for making me laugh :smiley:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Anzi, Ravager, such awesome builds. Giving me ideas.

ORingalName, the screenies of the angry wimmins mob was funny. lol

Applefeather, LOL
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie