Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eight Rockets, Eight Sims - What HAPPENED?

RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
Eight Rockets.

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-22-12-36_zpscvumkozq.jpg

Eight Sims.

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-33-04-62_zps80ajvscc.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-33-18-43_zpsapm9yss1.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-33-23-14_zpsgs7rsg9b.jpg

One question: Will the game explode if I lift off eight rockets AT ONCE?!

Dun Dun Dun!!

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-34-45-86_zpsuyjbo01u.jpg

Blast off, lol.

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-34-55-36_zps1uu15eei.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-35-01-77_zpsfbyvrn3q.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-35-15-67_zpsyvubj8mc.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-35-33-29_zpsn6kcqd8v.jpg

TS4%202015-09-09%2020-36-02-71_zps1oudqh0e.jpg

So what do you think happened next?

:):):)

Edit:
<3 Maybe this will be a little answer for you of what happened: <3
http://rosebudsims.blogspot.com/2015/09/a-bad-idea.html

Or maybe not! LOL. :)
Post edited by RachelRosebud on

Comments

• Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    Wow what an awesome set of pictures!

I don't know what happened next... but I definitely want to find out! :)
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited September 2015
    Um... they all died of CHEM-trail poisoning. :triumph:
    But wow. Congrats on doing that!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Awesome!

My hypothesis is that they all survive happily ever after lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    With that many sims heading into space at once, they could colonize Sixam!
    thnom_nom.gif

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    An awesome fireworks display?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    Lol! Funny. XD

Uhm... They met up and had a Party in space? ;)
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Tell us, what happened?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    mpilneympilney Posts: 150 Member
    I'm seriously loving your rocket house. Please tell me that is on the gallery!
  • Options
    SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    Wooooow awesome! :flushed:
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    THIS is how the Sims was meant to be played! I wish I could "awesome" and "lol" your post!
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Yeah, I figured nothing would happen. At least in my game, mishaps just don't happen often enough, and the game runs pretty good...Cool though, now I want to try!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Wow, you did a great job!!! I'll try my hand at predicting the future. ;) LOL

Pancake Bob was definitely abducted by aliens... whether or not they implanted him with any "souvenirs" to remember them by, will all depend on how sweet they found him to be!

The guy with the cowboy hat found Elvis, but being more of a Willie Nelson fan decided to leave him right where he found him... passed out drunk in a space trailer with asteroid beans drying on his shirt.

The mad scientist with the red beard discovered an alternate dimension populated by voluptuous Genie women. The last transmission dispatched from his shuttle did not involve clothing, and some things cannot be unseen. Rest assured, he's a happy man.

Waldo (guy in the red and white shirt) was never seen from again... no one knows where he is or if he is still alive.

The frail sim in the green skirt perished shortly after liftoff. Her frail frame could not handle the rigors of space and her loved ones are being notified. :'(

The girl next door met up with a handsome space pirate when her rocket broke down. He was going to rob her but there was something endearing about the way her golden hair bounced around her chin. They ended up married with twins on the way.

The curvy redhead ended up in alien politics fighting for the sim right to remain implantation free. Unfortunately her appearance was EXTREMELY appealing to aliens of both genders, and they only doubled their abduction efforts of sims.

The redhead in the tight green punk shorts, she came back just fine and opened up a diner where she sold rocket cupcakes to people who never had the eggs to fly a real rocket.

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Um... they all died of CHEM-trail poisoning. :triumph:
    But wow. Congrats on doing that!
    mpilney wrote: »
    I'm seriously loving your rocket house. Please tell me that is on the gallery!

@mpilney No, it's not on the Gallery. I might add it later though, lol. If I do, I'll resurrect this thread, lol.

@Angelllite7 Lol, thank you <3

@Imkiture If you do eventually try, let me know! I tried to have all the Sims blast off at the same time, but even with the queuing actions and pausing the game to line them all up, they were a bit off, lol.

@Ceres_Meiriona BEST ANSWER EVER!!! <3 lol. Lol, it's actually kind of funny reading you describe my Sims. I play each of them (they're featured in my Sims 4 story blog) :)

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    This is so cool.
    (And thank you, @Ceres_Meiriona , for making me realize my game is missing a Willie Nelson!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    This is really awesome!
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    @RachelRosebud I'm glad you enjoyed the read. This was a GREAT POST! Let me know if anything exciting happened. ;)

@luthienrising Hahaha you are quite welcome! Willie Nelson is a lot of fun to create in the Sims, too!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Hey, that was a lot of work! That was an awesome idea. Loved your pictures. That was great!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    What a great idea :D
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This reminds me of The Thunderbirds, the TV show about marionettes that save the world with rockets. I may have to make them. Thanks for the idea. Cool shots. In my freaky world I would want them to crash together in the air taking off and fall back to earth crashing into the building causing it to explode.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    So.... what happened? I must have missed the post. :(
  • Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have no idea what happened next but it's both funny and awesome!

P.s. That report on your blog is hilarious as well :D Is your husband a simmer as well or is he just supportive?
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

P.s. That report on you blog is hilarious as well :D Is your husband a simmer as well or is he just supportive?

@JoAnne65 Thank you for reading my blog post about this, lol. About my husband... Last year, I bought two copies of the Sims 4, one for him and one for me. He just played around in CAS though, lol. He's played a little Sims 3, but, no, right now he's mainly playing other video games. We are both gamers <3 He definitely thinks my Simming obsession is a little strange, lol.

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

P.s. That report on you blog is hilarious as well :D Is your husband a simmer as well or is he just supportive?

@JoAnne65 Thank you for reading my blog post about this, lol. About my husband... Last year, I bought two copies of the Sims 4, one for him and one for me. He just played around in CAS though, lol. He's played a little Sims 3, but, no, right now he's mainly playing other video games. We are both gamers <3 He definitely thinks my Simming obsession is a little strange, lol.
    So does mine, but he doesn't follow what I do in the game at all haha. I think it's sweet.
    5JZ57S6.png