Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center 1.0.9 is up!

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
Hot on the heels of the patch, Deaderpool just released 1.0.9 of MC Command Center.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Comments for it start on page 89. Yes, 89. :o:D

Comments

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    @egwarhammer thanks. Might just be me being silly, but does updating to v9 reset your settings. Some of mine I needed to change again. If so could be worth mentioning on updates, so others don't get caught..
  • Options
    cherpar wrote: »
    @egwarhammer thanks. Might just be me being silly, but does updating to v9 reset your settings. Some of mine I needed to change again. If so could be worth mentioning on updates, so others don't get caught..

You mean to MC 1.0.9? I didn't have any settings changes that I know of. Do you know which ones it switched? Older, newer, specific module settings... anything that might tie what it did together.

I haven't seen that mentioned, kinda like I'm the only person in the world talking about having a shoe issue with MC's cleaner part... tell me more?
  • Options
    Well in module before, I had clean ghosts set to enable and when I did a population check I realised something was wrong and saw the ghosts in the relationship panel. I checked and it wasn't enabled. I went through other settings such as open houses and that was different to. I did go from version 7 to 9 so maybe that affected the settings and they returned to default? All fixed now, just not sure if normal - clearly not.
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    You need to keep mc_settings.cfg while you update. It should stay the same.
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    You need to keep mc_settings.cfg while you update. It should stay the same.
    Thank you, I didn't know that.
  • Options
    Good catch, @Diamondkool ... thanks!

I always just download the files, unzip the one with the script & package, copy it all over what's already in my folder, get rid of the old file versions, and go.

IOW I keep my config file in the folder, so it didn't occur to me to mention doing that.

@cherpar were you able to recover your ghosts etc? I hope so!
  • Options
    @egwarhammer all good, thanks
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I tried this mod but it doesn't want to work on my game, I didn't unpak anything like it said when downloading.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks so much egwarhammer! On my way now... <3

Scratch that...I already have 1.0.10, d'oh! :*
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    dg51829 wrote: »
    I tried this mod but it doesn't want to work on my game, I didn't unpak anything like it said when downloading.

Just now saw this message... MC is at version 1.0.10 now... what problems were you having?
  • Options
    Screech666Screech666 Posts: 119 Member
    New version 1.0.11 : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Changes from version 1.0.10 to 1.0.11 (Sims Version at time of release was Version 1.10.57.1020)
    • Changed Script-file extensions to ".ts4script". As a result, EVERY zip FILE DOWNLOADED SHOULD NOW BE UNZIPPED TO INSTALL!!! This should help prevent confusion on what to unzip and what not to unzip.
    • Deleted the "Population_CleanPhysique" setting as it was never actually used anywhere. Hey, what's an extra setting here and there among friends?
    • Added tooltips for the MC Population and MC Dresser computer and Sim menu items. Only MC Cleaner is left and translation of menus is ALMOST DONE!!!
    • Per Morphar's suggestion, I implemented an "ancesteral" flag for households. Basically, using this on a household that live in a home will result in someone of that last name living there until they die out. This is a little hard to do within Sims 4 as house lots don't have anything I can use to flag in any way. I can flag the household that lives on the lot, though, so that's what I go with. When someone on that lot gets married, the other Sim will always move onto their lot (AS LONG AS THERE IS ROOM) and the last name will always change to the ancesteral last name. Single Sims will only move off the lot if there are younger Sims still living there. I think this will make it so you can keep some of the "famous" names like "Goth" and "Landgraab" and "Holiday" around for a long, long time. If you evict the family, then their ancestral setting would be cleared through the cleanup process. If you move them to another home lot, they will live in that lot instead as their ancestral home. This is implemented as a "Sim Flag" on the Sims menu, "Flag as Ancesteral Household". Note that it flags the household, not that individual Sim so all Sims in the household are included in the flagging. Also added the "AH" flag-type to the "flag_sim" console command.
    • Removed the "alien_fix" temp console command I added in 1.0.10 to fix some corrupted Alien Sims caused by a problem that I also fixed in MC Cleaner when instancing Alien Sims.
    • Changed notification messages for settings that require a game restart to take effect to be the "orange" high-priority notifications rather than the standard blue notifications and added text to the setting-update message saying that a game restart will be required.
    • Per Miraclestar's suggestion, added a "Run Makeup Outfits" setting to MC Dresser settings to supplement the Dresser_RunMakeupCheck setting. If there are whitelist makeup parts added through Dresser, then a list of outfit categories to apply the whitelist makeup parts to may be specified. Valid categories are "E"-Everyday, "F"-Formal, "P"-Party, "AT"-Athletic, "SW"-Swimwear and "SL"-Sleepwear. The default is "E,F,P,AT,SW,SL".
    • Fixed a bug pointed-out by Sabreene where a Sim marked as Homeless would get married to someone on a lot and move-in with them. That isn't allowed! We kicked them out of the playground for a reason!!
    • Added some new optional arguments to the get_pop console command. Using "get_pop" with no options results in just the total number being displayed in-game in the console window. Using an option will create detailed output as well. Multiple options can be specified by just putting a space between the options. Options are: "b"-Basic output, only the summary details will be printed in the log file (if this is set, everything else is ignored), "h"-Includes names of hidden Sims in the log output, "p"-Includes names of pregnant Sims in the log output, "a"-Includes names of alien Sims in the log output, "m"-Includes names of married Sims in the log output, "f"-Include marks and flags in the log output (this always happened in previous versions).
    • Fixed a bug with "Forget Romantic" relationships pointed out by Jpage1982. I'm not sure why this stopped working. I think it may be related to the core changes made by EA that broke the friendship relationships last week. I changed this to work totally different. It works great again, but you'll see messages about changes in relationships...basically, any "friendly" relationships you have will be re-flagged. So, you'll see "x is now good friends with y" or "x and y are now best friends"...that sort of thing.
    • Added "Randomize Delivery Times" to the MC Pregnancy settings. If this is enabled, each internal-update of the pregnancy for a Sim will have the update amount randomized by a random amount in a positive or negative direction. As a result, babies may be delivered at different times for Sims that were impregnated for the same pregnancy cycle. Default is False.
    • Added functionality to the "Dresser Info" Sim menu option so, if logging is enabled, it will behave like the "dresser_info" console command and output additional outfit information to a log file.
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi, I have a problem with mc command center.
    My six mc comman zipped files are unzipped in my mod sub folder (1.0.11 update)
    and my Resource.cfg like this:
    Priority 500
    PackedFile *.package
    PackedFile */*.package
    PackedFile */*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

I go into my game and enter a lot with a computer and there is no mc command center.
    I have tried to us the cheat command mc_help but it does not not do anything.
    I have script mods ticked in my game options, so I dont know what else I can do to get this great mod to work.
    I dont know what I am doing wrong
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi, I have a problem with mc command center.
    My six mc comman zipped files are unzipped in my mod sub folder (1.0.11 update)
    and my Resource.cfg like this:
    Priority 500
    PackedFile *.package
    PackedFile */*.package
    PackedFile */*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

I go into my game and enter a lot with a computer and there is no mc command center.
    I have tried to us the cheat command mc_help but it does not not do anything.
    I have script mods ticked in my game options, so I dont know what else I can do to get this great mod to work.
    I dont know what I am doing wrong
    Thanks

Your /Sims4/Mods/MC folder (IF you have it separated like that... otherwise, sims4/mods area) should include what's in this screenshot, although you MIGHT not have the .cfg and .log and backups (yet). One (or 2 if you added the woohoo part) .package files, and the rest are .ts4script files now.

You said you have the latest MOD version, do you also have the latest GAME version? August 6th update? 1.10.something (different version numbers for win/mac).

Windows or Mac? I dunno Mac, but others have been helpful there.

a4omev.jpg
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited August 2015
    I finally downloaded the mod! And I didn't need to log in YAY!
    I waited so long to get this mod because when I registered and what not, it wouldn't let me, sooo this makes my day :D
    Edit: Patience suuuree pays off! I love Karma. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Can you tell me more about MC Command Center mod?
    What is it used for and how do you use it in game?
  • Options
    Can you tell me more about MC Command Center mod?
    What is it used for and how do you use it in game?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here#latest/

^^ That's a thread I started here for questions like yours... If you'd browse through that, you might find answers to some of what you'd like to know... and if you have more questions then, feel free to post/comment there. :smile:

However, here's a copy/paste of the description page to get you started... (The mc_settings.cfg file is where all these modules "live" in your game.)

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Here is a description of each of the modules and their functionality.

McCmdCenter This is the main module. It is needed for anything else to work. It has a few "cheat"-type commands built-in, but does very little by itself otherwise.

McCmdCenter_dresser This module allows configuration of black and white lists for specific outfit items. This allows greater control of what Sims will be wearing and methods to run to "clean-up" Sims that are not wearing desired clothing items.

McCmdCenter_pregnancy This module creates a basic story progression of neighborhood Sims in that they can get married and have children as they age-up without direct user control.

McCmdCenter_population This module simulates other basic story progression of moving homeless Sims into households. It has some other moving-in/moving-out type options included as well.

McCmdCenter_cleaner This module handles some basic cleaning-the-game options. Getting rid of homeless ghosts, setting some default makeups on Sims as they age-up...that sort of thing.

McCmdCenter_career This module handles career-based functionality

McCmdCenter_tuner This module changes the way that some interactions function like turning-off autonomous mischief or mean interactions.

McCmdCenter_woohoo This module handles romantic interactions between the controlled Sims and other sims. Due to adult-subject content, this module is on MTS's adult-related website.
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I applied other mods with this mod like Zerbus Affective mod + Weebls autonomous interactions mod, things got fun.
    All thats missing is the autonomous visit lots/other households + autonomous events like parties etc, then I will have everything I want.
    (these need to be made)

I like to let my game play on its own while I watch it all play out. :P
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    I applied other mods with this mod like Zerbus Affective mod + Weebls autonomous interactions mod, things got fun.
    All thats missing is the autonomous visit lots/other households + autonomous events like parties etc, then I will have everything I want.
    (these need to be made)

I like to let my game play on its own while I watch it all play out. :P

Yeah, hubby likes to watch Days of Our Lives... me too, but really I'm usually sitting here watching my neighborhood soap opera, instead. Of course, I drive mine (obsessive micromanager, that would be me), but sometimes, yeah, just watching is a blast too.

:p
  • Options
    Do the played households also progress? So far I seen nothing but unplayed ones progress or am I just seeing things? D:
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    For the most part, the mod works on unplayed sims. For played sims, it's assuming you're playing them so you don't want anything to happen to them that you don't control.

There are a few settings you can change to have some things happen to played (but not active) sims.

"Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": false,
    This would make it so the game could also assign careers to your played (but not active) sims.

"Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": false,
    This would allow the mod to use sims that your active family might be in a romance with as marriage/pregnancy partners for other sims.

"Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    This would allow the mod to include your played (but not active) sims in the pregnancy alarms.

Toggling played/unplayed households is really easy, though, if you want to make sure the sims are all included in the goings on. When you pull up the family in the household management screen, you just unclick the little green diamond/plumbob in the corner. It makes them "unplayed". When you play them again, then they'll be marked played, but you just click the diamond again to change it.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I can't get the woohoo module...I have an account on the proper website but when I try to access the page it says '403 forbidden'. I do not have this problem with anything else on the site.
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    It can help to clear your browser cache. For some reason, that stops you from accessing the site sometimes. Also, there's a download link on the front page, for people that have trouble getting to the download tab.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    oh really? thanks for letting me know. :D