Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something new for me to do - Challenge list.

Hands up. You simmers that do the challenges and separate ones at the same time. I envy you right now :p
I like doing the challenges but I hate having more than 1 challenge saved at the time and then I end up missing a previous family.
So what I am asking of you if you care to take a few minutes of your time is to right a list of challenges that I can combine from a previous challenge.
For example I am starting off with the runaway teen Challenge but trying to figure out what challenge I can begin on when this challenge ends and so on so on :).

Thank you to those who take the time to read and have suggestions for upcomming challenges to follow the previous one :)
OriginID: RhiiJayy

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I don't know about the runaway teen challenge rules but maybe the foster home challenge (I think it's called that) could be a possible next step. Because you know the runaway teen wants to give back to other children :)

Of course you can always combine anything with the simple legacy challenge but I suppose that's too long for your purposes ^^
  • Options
    RhiiJayyRhiiJayy Posts: 201 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I don't know about the runaway teen challenge rules but maybe the foster home challenge (I think it's called that) could be a possible next step. Because you know the runaway teen wants to give back to other children :)

Of course you can always combine anything with the simple legacy challenge but I suppose that's too long for your purposes ^^

Just read up on that challenge and it seems good fitting :D Thank you :)
    OriginID: RhiiJayy