The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something new for me to do - Challenge list.

Hands up. You simmers that do the challenges and separate ones at the same time. I envy you right now :p
I like doing the challenges but I hate having more than 1 challenge saved at the time and then I end up missing a previous family.
So what I am asking of you if you care to take a few minutes of your time is to right a list of challenges that I can combine from a previous challenge.
For example I am starting off with the runaway teen Challenge but trying to figure out what challenge I can begin on when this challenge ends and so on so on :).

Thank you to those who take the time to read and have suggestions for upcomming challenges to follow the previous one :)
OriginID: RhiiJayy

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I don't know about the runaway teen challenge rules but maybe the foster home challenge (I think it's called that) could be a possible next step. Because you know the runaway teen wants to give back to other children :)

Of course you can always combine anything with the simple legacy challenge but I suppose that's too long for your purposes ^^
  • Options
    RhiiJayyRhiiJayy Posts: 201 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I don't know about the runaway teen challenge rules but maybe the foster home challenge (I think it's called that) could be a possible next step. Because you know the runaway teen wants to give back to other children :)

Of course you can always combine anything with the simple legacy challenge but I suppose that's too long for your purposes ^^

Just read up on that challenge and it seems good fitting :D Thank you :)
    OriginID: RhiiJayy