Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EvaKouk's Massive Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited August 2015
    Special thank you to @CandySims14 for always gifting me stuff that i really really enjoy! Specifically thank you for ''The Boardwalk'' ! Wanted this for such a long time and i absolutely love the new items you get and the photobooth oh my god im so grateful that i have the photobooth feature now! And my sims enjoy the rides so much!

Here's Niall and his wife Tia on one of the rollercoasters! Niall is having a blast and Tia must be kinda scared hahaha:
    large.jpg

And here's Tia having the time of her life on the same rollercoaster after Niall left *ahem*
    large.jpg

I was just joking they are so in love look at their photobooth pictures aww:
    large.png

Thank you very very much and wishing you all the best! You're awesome :*
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    You are more than welcome, dear! :)
    The photos look great!
    And I'm happy for your nomination as well.
    I wish you luck in the lottery!

Happy Simming :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I didn't realize the photobooth came with that set, cool. I'm actually building an amusement park now, so I'm having fun with the roller coaster as well. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for appreciating the pictures guys! @CandySims14 have fun with your amusement park im sure you'll make it awesome!

• Options
    Now that the name drop system is properly working for me again i shall continue thanking my wonderful friends and gifters!

Next massive thank you goes to @friday027 for the total of eleven (11!) gifts! Most of these were out my top 5 too so the gratitude is even deeper! Massive thank you for ''Ode to Distraction Desk'' , ''Straight Laced Bookshelf'' , ''Back 2 Back Bunk Beds'' , ''Hak 2 Skool Arcade Machine'' , ''Little Princess Single Bed'' , ''Novelty Dining Chair Collection Series 3'' , ''Little Princess Desk'' , ''Tiny Tyke Dresser'' , ''Ultra Trash Depository XL'' , ''II-Stand Corkboard'' and ''Unbroken Window'' !

I also want to thank you because with your contribution with the gifts above as well as with others' precious contribution that will also be detailedly thanked in this thread i now own the sets ''Back 2 Skool'' and ''Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms'' !

So it is obvious this is really a massive thank you. I really love this community!

Here you can see Chris one of my players at my LL game taking advantage of his little brother's bedroom, which is decorated with your three first gifts i listed:
    large.jpg

Here you can see one of the girl rooms i redesigned in my neighbour's house with the Little Princess Bed and Dresser and Mirror that is included in the same set that i own thanks to you and other wonderful people:
    large.jpg

And here the Corkboard that i really like to put at study places and the Arcade Machine that the three teens of the family love! :
    large.jpg

Thank you again for your generosity and for giving me and my simmies lots of items to enjoy!

Happy simming! :*

P.S to all : My thank you posts sometimes take a long time to be posted because i want to make use of all the gifts people send me and also take pictures with them so they know their gifts arent going unnoticed.

• Options
    Next huge, massive thank you to @charlotteprice ! You are so generous and it is so kind of you to gift all these people from the gifting directory several times!

Specifically you have wiped out my top 5 three times! That is pretty awesome! Massive thank you for the total of fifteen (15!) gifts listing ''Made for Two Loveseat'' , ''Forte Lounger'' , ''X-J-4sOm3'' , ''Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf'' , ''Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Dispose with Dignity Trashcan'' , ''Animal Friends Bookshelf I'' , ''Banana Jeff's Wall Mirror'' , ''Dreamtime Single Bed'' , ''Banana Bulb'' , ''Bear Stump'' , ''Animal Friends Boy's Single Bed'' , ''Animal Friends Bookshelf II'' , ''Animal Friends Window'' , ''Door O' Bears'' and ''Rabbit Ridge'' !

Again, as well as @friday027 (post above) you have also greatly contributed to me owning the set ''Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms'' so thank you very much for that too. Generally, thanks to you i have more kids stuff and other modern furniture as well!

Here is Darcy enjoying the view at Riverview and relaxing on the comfy lounger:
    large.jpg

That's the living room at my legacy house where i've excitedly placed this sick audio system:
    large.jpg

That's the nursery at my neighbour's house that i've refurnished putting your gifts Door O' Bears, Animal Friends Window and Banana Bulb and @friday027 can also see the Tiny Tyke Dresser she gifted:
    large.jpg

And here the Animal Friends Boy's Single Bed, Rabbit Ridge and also a nightstand and lamp from the same set i own thanks to you:
    large.jpg

Me and my sims are loving your gifts and are so grateful! Thanks so much once again!

Keep rocking on and happy simming! :*

• Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member

Hi @EvaKouk - You're very welcome! I think I've said this before, but I enjoy how thoughtful and detailed you are! I also enjoy seeing a glimpse into your Sim World and how you use the content in the game. :) You are a pleasure to gift! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @friday027 Thank you for your kind words! It's the very least i can do to express my gratitude and make my gifters smile! :blush:

• Options
    This thread is way left behind but i will try to make it up-to-date starting off today!

Massive thank you to @jbsquared2000 for ''Novelty Dining Chair Series 1'' !

You were the first to gift me one of these cute little animal themed chairs and I believe you brought me luck which led to owning all four of them eventually!

So here they are, on a balcony I decorated for my neighbour's kids room :
    large.jpg

Also gotta admit the one you gifted (the one with the duck face) is proving to be my favorite one, i dont know it just looks too cute! So thanks for giving the kids in my game another fun place to sit!

(Sorry for this thank you taking so long but I wanted to wait until i have all four of these chairs and make interesting places for the kids to sit together and do homework or eat.)

:*

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @EvaKouk - you are so welcome! :smiley: I love the duck chair, too, and am so glad you were able to get the other 3 chairs, to complete the set. The balcony you decorated looks so inviting and such a nice space just for the kids. <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    Next big thank you is for @RaeNic ! Now these gifts were from a contest of you I won if I remember correctly but still a big thank you has to be included in this thread since so much stuff was added to my game thanks to you!

Massive thank you for the total of sixteen (16!) gifts listing ''Sailor Suit'' , ''Annie's Well-Organised Shelf'' , ''Open Wide Bunny Trash Can'' , ''Last-4-EVER Boxing Gloves'' , ''Champions Display Shelf'' , ''Boasting Snowboard'' , ''Wall of Greats'' , ''Light as a Cloud Lamp'' , ''Ultra Stylish Towel Rack'' , ''Ultimate Bath Tub'' , ''Cushy Cushion Chair'' , ''Lookin' Fine Table Sculpture'' , ''Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor'' , ''JML Technologic 4:3 TV'' , ''Ravishing Roses Dress'' and ''Harpcicle'' .

I am happily using all of your gifts and i also want to thank you for the contribution to me owning the ''Man Cave Compilation'' with 4 of your gifts. Here are 3 of them in a playroom I made in one of my games:
    large.jpg

Here's a bathroom in my LL game featuring 2 of your gifts:
    large.jpg

Here's my heir's girlfriend rocking this beautiful dress you gifted:
    large.jpg

And here's another girl room I've decorated somewhere in the Lunar Lakes town using 2 of your gifts (shelf & trash can) to give a girlier touch to it: large.jpg

Thank you again! Wishing you well and happy simming! :*

• Options
    As I promised during October my thank you thread will be completely updated to current status, starting off today.

Massive thank you to @anettesb for Jerry the Giraffe Wall Growth Chart'' and ''Mid-Century Modern Bathroom-Vanity Concealer Mirror'' !

You know me well and as always you picked two items that I had in my secret wishes although they werent on my top 5.

Here's a bathroom from my save in LL where I use the mirror:
    large.jpg

And here's the nursery in my Riverview game where I use the lovely decoration:
    large.jpg

We all miss you and hope you come back soon! Wishing you well and sending hugs <3

• Options
    Next thank you goes to @NESChic ! Massive thank you for ''Tropical Leaves of Repose'' ! This is becoming one of my favourite decorative plants so thank you very much, I use it frequently with MOO, it looks really nice within certain coffee tables!

Here's a bedroom where I use it in my LL game:
    large.jpg

• Options
    Massive thank you to @maria_loves_alex for ''Mid-Century Modern Bedroom - Double Duty Double Bed'' ! I've liked this bed ever since I first saw it on the store way back in January and when I finally put it on my wishlist you were kind enough to gift it to me! I havent yet created a complete room with this set but its definitely in my future plans!

Here's a bedroom in a Sunset Valley save I used the lovely bed:
    large.jpg

Happy simming to you! :*

• Options
    Massive thank you to @MysticOstrich08 for ''Link'' ! As you may know I cant have enough decorative items and every decoration for the walls is pretty special and precious to me so thank you very very much again!

Here's the bedroom in my LL game where Im using this decoration and its also featuring @friday027 's gift ''Flame'' and a couple of other gifts so thanks for that too Friday as always you will be detailedly thanked <3
    large.jpg

Wishing you well and happy simming @MysticOstrich08 ! :*

• Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    You're most welcome :) Glad you like it <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited October 2015
    @EvaKouk you're welcome hun

EDIT: by the way where's your wishlist? I didn't do anything! it was gone when I got here
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    @maria_loves_alex Im taking a break from having a wishlist for the time being since I now own most of the sets I wanted when i first joined in. So now Im searching to find what ELSE is there of my liking to put on my Wishlist since I dont want friends to gift me something i wouldnt really use rather than gifting it to someone that does want/need it. I will probably have a Wishlist again by the end of this month.

Your gift you sent me was about a month and a half ago so yeah i still had a wishlist back then

• Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited October 2015
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    Here's the bedroom in my LL game where Im using this decoration and its also featuring @friday027 's gift ''Flame'' and a couple of other gifts so thanks for that too Friday as always you will be detailedly thanked <3
    large.jpg

@EvaKouk - You're very welcome! :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Unfortunately I have way too much work with the university so I have literally no time to play sims or be online here but hopefully things will slow down eventually.

Anywayyy next thank you goes to @Spawn000000 ! Massive thank you for ''Forte Single Living'' , ''Ultra Lounge Trash Compactor'' and ''O.M.G Chair'' !

Thanks for contributing to me owning two of my favourite sets with the first two gifts and the other chair is perfect for a lady's bedroom!

Here is the living room in my LL game where Im using the lovely armchair:
    large.jpg

Happy simming to you!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    UPDATE

I've always had a hard time keeping this thread updated due to my overload of schoolwork and the overload of gifts from everyone. However, this summer, I intend on posting more and giving everyone their long overdue thank you's. My purchase histore has gotten huge by now so please be patient and hopefully you wont be annoyed from thanking you for gifts you've sent literally a year ago. I just think it's unfair to not thank someone just because they're not around as much anymore or because their gift was a long time ago. Also, since I've lost my old saves and screenshots when I had to fix my computer some posts may not contain pictures of the gifts so im sorry for that but retaking screenshots of every gift in game would take literally ages and would really slow down the process of updating this thread.

That's all! Thanks for your time!
    Post edited by EvaKouk on

• Options
    edited July 2016
    First massive thank you of July goes to @limegreenqueen101 for gifting ''Simetry Seater''. It's seriously the one I use the most since it has such a modern edge to it like the whole of the ''Collectionne Staencke'' set! So big thank you for this item, I absolutely love it.

large.jpg
    Edit:Found a picture!

Cheers and happy simming! <3

• Options
    Next massive thank you to my good friend @WaterHornet for gifting ''Forte Loveseat'' , ''The Not So Routine Machine'' and ''Rim Rockin Basketball Hoop''. Chris, you have a thing with gifting me premium objects for my sims to have fun with and i am so grateful for that! I dont have pictures of these objects in one of my games right now but please not I have been using them and enjoying them very much! You are so special and im so thankful to have met you on this platform.

Hope you are doing fine! <3

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Massive thank you to @cristill13 for gifting ''Taza Table'', ''Northern Light'' and '' Cyber Creeping Vine '' ! I have using the decorative plant so frequently and the nightstand as well, they are both great, thank you so much!

• Options
    Massive thank you to @NagyGina for gifting ''Midnight Hollow'', ''Last Venue Of Amore'' , ''Prism Art Studio'' , ''Lunar Lakes'' and ''No Nonsense Dining Chair'' ! Mya, I know you have been away for long now but I really wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for gifting me all these worlds and venues and doing that for so many people without hesitating for spending all these simpoints! You have really given so much to the Sims community and I really cant imagine how my simming experience would have been without your wonderful gifts and without participating to most of your awesome ideas here on the forums! I promise I have been playing and loving all of these venues and worlds that give my Sims the chance to enjoy themselves way more.

I really hope you and your family are doing fine and that you will eventually come back to our community! Lots of love <3