Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EvaKouk's Massive Thank You Thread

Comments

• EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Massive thank you to @CottonCandyFaery for gifting ''Atomic Age Living And Dining'' ! This is a great futuristic set and im so grateful I have it for when I want to spice up one of my houses!

Here's a house I furnished with this set a while ago!
    large.jpg

Happy simming! :*
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
    Today's massive thank you is for @mothersuperior2 !
    This time for gifting ''Sailing Painting by A.Ship'' ! This was a long time ago and I admit I have yet to use this painting in one of my builds and take a picture. Actually this is a great way to remind me I need to make a houseboat again with all the nautical items I own and what a better time to play IP than in the middle of the summer? So thanks for that Mosup but also for being around helping people and being so nice to everyone and generally contributing to the community with your special personality!

Lots of love! <3

Another massive thank you to @despina53 for gifting ''Lovely Leaf Chair'' ! I dont have it in any of my games now sadly but it's a chair I love and I was using it in my legacy house which sadly I lost with all of the sims 3 content when I had to fix my computer a while ago. But please be sure that I was loving this gift! You always had that instinct about finding the one thing in my wishlist that I would really like and use in my games and get me excited! You're so nice to me always so thanks for that again!

Cheers and happy simming! :*

Massive thank you to @debbycanty for gifting ''In Your Vase'', ''Practical Al's Kitchen Cart'' and ''The Right-O Wall Lamp'' ! I love these items and I am currently using them in my Sunlit Tides game!

large.jpg
    large.jpg

Massive thank you to @simgeek79 for gifting ''Timberland Vanity'' ! This dresser is so nice for ladies so I've placed it in my Sunlit Tides game hoping that my sim Eric will finally get married and have someone use it!

large.jpg

Thanks again and happy simming to you! :)

Massive thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ for gifting ''Lit Floral Lamp'' ! This is a lovely lamp, so different than the others and also kinda dreamy so im very happy to use it in one of my master bedrooms!

Your gift on the left nightstand:
    large.jpg

Lots of love! :*

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    You're very welcome, Eva! Enjoy :wink:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    Massive thank you to @AMofOz for gifting ''Suburban Nights'' and ''Gothic Glamour Home Office-Hyelophobia Horror Desk'' ! I dont have a photo of my sims wearing this shirt but I do love it and have been using it especially among younger males since it's so badboyish.

Here's an office corner using the desk you gifted me in one of my games
    large.jpg

Lots of love and hugs to you! :*

A very special massive thank you to @friday027 ! There is a total of 40 gifts in my purchase history from you(not counting the ones I've already included in previous thank you posts) and I literally cant express with words how grateful I am! I wont list all 40 of them cause this would be an annoyingly long post but im going to show you some pictures of me using your gifts and name some of them that I specifically adore.

Left: Overachieving Counter, EmpireLine Dishwasher, Vorn Sink, Ceiling Torchiere
    Right Top Left: Dream of the Lotus Eaters, Comprende Lamp
    Right Top Right: Lost Sims Lazy Leather, T-shirt Tuxedo
    Right Bottom Left: Glass Middle Table, Screaming Shadow Gaming Console, Double Hockey Sticks
    Right Bottom Right: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom-Mirror Has 7 Faces, Doorway to Trouble, Home Team Jersey Rack
    large.jpg

Again, I want to ensure you that I have used all of your gifts and that I love every single one of them. Of course I want to specifically thank you for your contribution to me owning the Bayside set, the Staencke Collection set, the Mid-Century Bedroom and Bathroom set, for gifting me lots of nice pieces of clothing for my sims and for ''Business As Usual Bistro'' which is an awesome venue I own thanks to you! Last but not least, thanks for not only gifting and helping me but doing so with so many other people on the Sims 3 community, your generosity literally has no boundaries. Your gifts have really made my game so much better.

Thanks for everything, lots of love, hugs and kisses to you! <3

Massive thank you to @shayleajay for gifting ''Reach for the Heavens'' ! This is such a little nice modern looking plant and I use it excessively I may say. Here it is in one of the sitting areas in my Sunlit Tides house
    large.jpg

Massive thank you to @ohmyglobguys /MeanMasterJay on the Sims 3 site for gifting ''One Stone To Rule Them All Necklace'' and ''Formally Yours Party Dress'' ! These items are so great for dressing up my sim ladies so I absolutely love them, im a sucker for nice formal female clothing items in sims 3 so I really appreciate your gifts.

Here's Lucretia, one of my sim Eric's hook up rocking these two
    large.jpg

Lots of love! :*

Massive thank you to @ZeeGee for gifting ''Timberland Dresser'', ''Not Quite Water Wave Bed'', ''Dream Bookshelf'' , ''Culinary Arts Stool'' , ''Popsicle Ceiling Light'' , ''Short Sleeved Hoodie'' and ''Much Into Style'' .

Here's a collage of your gifts being used in my Sunlit Tides game (bed,bookshelf and bar stool):
    large.jpg

Thanks for everything and for sticking around at the community!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses! Happy simming! <3

Massive thank you to @MegaMauricio /BlueBomber21 on the sims 3 site for gifting ''Custom Wood Bar'' ! I really like this simplistic bar especially since I love wooden furniture!

Here's my sim Eric enjoying a drink from the bar
    large.jpg

Cheers and happy simming to you! :D

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're welcome! Aaah, I see @friday027 is up to her old tricks! That girl sure knows how to decimate a wish list. :D
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome! :)
    Massive thank you to @LilaLatzhose for gifting ''Pink Bedsation'', ''Ultramodern End Table by D.Kyle'', ''II-Stand Hamper'', ''Sparkle's Trashcan'' and ''Mono Moderne Toilet'' . I love all of the items you chose to gift me!

I am currently using all of these items in my legacy house in Sunset Valley, here's a collage
    large.jpg

Very special massive thank you to @Reachsims for a total of twelve(12) gifts in my purchase history this time! This is a very nice opportunity to say a general thank you Reach for organising the gifting directory, thus helping so many people towards owning the store and at the same time gifting all these people their top 5's numerous times! You are a great person and a huge asset to this community! Especially thank you for gifting me the ''Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts'', venues cost a lot and it really makes me happy and honored to know that you consider me worthy of such a big gift! Plus, I love the architecture that comes with this venue and the new hidden dancing skill and the premium objects of course so im so glad to have it thanks to you!

Here's a collage of your gifts being used both in my Sunset Valley legacy house and in my Sunlit Tides house:
    (Gifts shown:''Jubillee'', ''Bed Barthelme'', ''Cuddly Critter Couch'', ''Hydrocombo Sink'', ''Ultra Lounge Trashcan'', ''Best for Chefs Dishwasher'', ''Overachieving Overhead Cabinet'', ''Overachieving Plate Rack'', ''Panda Toybox'')
    large.jpg

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you! <3

One more massive thank you to my good friend @WaterHornet for gifting ''Simetry Bar'' , ''A-Simetry Portal'', ''Stancke Stacker Bookshelf'', ''Modernism Window'', ''Culinary Dreams Counter'', ''Chef Jean's Choice Cabinet'' and ''Ultimate Fridge'' ! Now these gifts had a particular goal to help me own the sets they come from, ''Collectionne Stancke'' and ''Ultra Lounge Kitchen'' so big thank you for your contribution towards me owning the set!

Also, I have to say I really love these particular items and use them all the time, the Ultra Lounge Kitchen items are in my legacy house kitchen so i will be seeing them and enjoying them for a looong time and the Collectionne Stancke items are incredible for modern builds like the one in my Sunlit Tides game where im using them. The door from this set is the one I use in almost every house since it fits my sense of home style so much so im more than glad to have it thanks to you.

In this collage you can see the items you gifted from the Collectionne Stancke set (bookshelf,bar,window,door)
    large.jpg

In the second image you can see the items you gifted from the Ultra Lounge Kitchen set(fridge,cabinet,counter) and well my sim Halsey getting ready to meet Grim!
    large.jpg

Thanks for everything, wishing you well always <3

Massive thank you to @23kels89 for gifting ''Theo's Contempo Dining Table'' , ''Playground Dresser'' , ''Savagely Silly Sink'' , ''Rinse 'n Roar'' , ''Beary Baby Bottom'' , ''Bedtastic'' and ''Le Cirque Nouveau-Little Drama Curls Hairstyle'' ! I love your gifts, you are a great person and I'm really glad to have you around in the community! I think Harv looks really sophisticated in this hairstyle and the little toilet paper holder oh my god I love it, I use it in every nursery I make, no kidding! Also, thank you for helping me own more kids stuff in general!

Here's a collage of your gifts being used in my legacy game:
    large.jpg

Lots of love and hugs to you and happy simming! <3

Massive thank you to @BigUglyHag for gifting me ''One Love Rose in Vase'' ! I love decorative items and this minimal vase is so nice for every house in my opinion. Little details with color like this one really spice up any room!

Here's your gift making a sitting corner of one of the master bedrooms in my legacy house more beautiful than ever
    large.jpg

Cheers and happy simming to you! :*

Massive thank you to @scillakees for gifting ''Caterpillar Wall Hooks'' and ''Happy Rabbit Toothbrush'' ! Now you know I love kids stuff possibly more than anything so finding these two in my gift inbox was such a sweet little surprise!

Here are your lovely gifts being used in the little bath next to the nursery in my legacy house, I absolutely adore them, they're sooo cute!
    large.jpg

Huge thank you, lots of love and happy simming to you! :*

Massive thank you to @ddutoit for a total of 15 gifts! You gifted me a variety of items and I'm so thankful of everything! I've been using and loving all of your gifts and my Sims have also been enjoying them a lot!

Here's a collage I made with your gifts, the 10 gifts I chose to include are: ''Beauty Revealed Armoir'' , ''Gothic Glamour Home Office - Ataxophobia Away Bookcase'' , ''Gothic Glamour Home Office - Hyelophobia Horror Chair'' , ''Fab Ficus'' , ''Sanctuary Sofa'' , ''Silence Is Golden Box'' , ''Seaside Carved Kind-of-a-Curio Curio'', ''Trustworthy Trashcan by MA Designs'' , ''Boyfriend's Blazer'' and ''Sleek Chic'' . The dress is worn by Marianne my legacy founder and the hairstyle by Harvey, my current oldest heir so big thank you for those!
    large.jpg

Wishing you well and happy simming! :*

Massive thank you to @KaytayRoall for a total of 13 gifts! You also chose to gift me a lot of different items, most of them decorative which are my favourite so big thank you for everything, be sure I have been using your gifts both in my legacy and in my Sunlit Tides game with joy!

Here's a collage I made for you with 11 of your gifts: ''Mmmmmm Cupcakes!'' , ''The Big Cheese Coat Rack'' , ''Little Trees'' , ''Up Against The Wall'' , ''Gothic Glamour Home Office - Graphophobic Shudder Desk' , ''Gothic Glamour Living Room - Achluophobia Respite Chandelier'' , ''Borrowed Signs'' , ''Found Art'' , ''Chess Champion Paintings'' , ''Plants In Glass'' and ''Woven Wicker Baskets''
    large.jpg

Lots of love and hugs to you! :*

edited August 2016
    Time to give a massive thank you to my good friend @AlphaFen ! Im doing two thank you posts for you not only because you've gifted me so many things but also because you have gifted me with such a funny person to communicate and make jokes about anything Sims related making playing and posting about it online so much more fun to do!

For a start thank you for giving my Sims 14 new pieces of clothing to enjoy!

Gifts featured in the collage are: ''Cool Cardigan'' , ''Start-Up Chic'' , ''Born Beautiful Dress'' , ''Fitted Suit Jacket'' , ''Dolled Up Dress'' , ''Lovely Lucy's Leather'' , ''Deirdre Explorer's Shirt'' , ''Immaculate Marcos'' and ''Too Cool for Art School Hoodie'' .
    large.jpg

Other gifts that I dont have pictures with but absolutely love are: ''High Heel with Stone Accent'' , ''Prep School Uniform for Boys'' , ''Sheer Beauty Dress'' , ''Ulti Jacket'' and ''Riddled Waves'' !

I think you already know my Sims love you as much as I do even though you make fun of them all the time haha

Thanks for everything boo and await the second post! <3

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited September 2016
    Dear Eva

Your thanks are not deserved though most un-humbly accepted. Come rain or shine, wind or snow or impending zombie apocalypse I will always always find the time to make fun of you :kissing_heart: Because that's how much belittling your sims means to me :'(

Yours

Alpha "Because that's what friendship means" Fen B)