Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sid1701d9 Build Challenge 1 Starts on 9/11/2015

Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I need your help building a starter house for my single mom sim. After living in the country she would like to move closer, but most homes are too expensive and the ones she can afford only have 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Please make her a great house. Now here is the rules for this challenge.

Rule 1 must not change the house shell, except for decorations and windows and wall heights, and wallpaper paint or brink or stone.
Rule 2 must not change lot size and can not go over 20,000 cost.
Rule 3 please post the link to completely finished challenge below.
Rule 4 requirement 3 beds and 1 bathroom.
Rule 5 have fun!
Winner will get acknowledged by me and the house used in my current game!

This is my first challenge and I would like to see what you all come up with.
This challenge is just for fun and designed to provide some excitement.

The required items have already been replaced feel free to change them out but keep in mind I put them in their to help the requirements.

The Shell will be uploaded when challenge starts.
Challenge starts on 9/11/15:

Shell is below:

http://www.thesims.com/gallery/0F15BE3D58D911E582FE496604DFD993?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Sid1701d9&max=50&maxis=false

Notice I have locked the walls in with fountain base to keep the walls from moving accidently.

Please put link to your modifications here.

Edit: Fixed one of the rules to clarify the requirement better.

Note: Some people have asked me about packs and CC yes, since I have all the packs in the game I can view them, In order to use CC please put the link to get the CC in the entry post. This CC must be free as I won't pay to use CC, so if you want me to see the house with the CC please add the link to get it. Also no CC that changes gameplay.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
Post edited by Sid1701D9 on

Comments