Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Keeps Changing Outfits

CourtandStefCourtandStef Posts: 158 Member
I downloaded a sim from the gallery, and she keeps changing clothes. After a shower, she's wearing something different than what I put on her. When I have her change back, there are options to change into Everyday 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. How do I stop her from changing, or how do I change the outfits that she's wearing? I remember in Sims 3 you could do that(have several outfits for each category), but I never saw it in Sims 4.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    You have to delete the other clothing options in CAS. Otherwise, after each day or shower, they change different outfits. It's something they added to sims 4.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    You have to delete the other clothing options in CAS. Otherwise, after each day or shower, they change different outfits. It's something they added to sims 4.

How do I do that?

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    U go into CAS and delete them. But to have her wear the outfit you want her to wear all u have to do is click on her and change click change outfit
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    To see her other outfits in the different categories, click on the small arrow above the clothing category icon that is currently selected, and the different outfit numbers will pop up. Click on the different numbers to view the different outfits, and click the x next to a number to delete the outfit.
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    To see her other outfits in the different categories, click on the small arrow above the clothing category icon that is currently selected, and the different outfit numbers will pop up. Click on the different numbers to view the different outfits, and click the x next to a number to delete the outfit.

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Nothing like wearing the same thing everyday.LOL
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    I know some people asked for this feature to be added but I wish there was a way to turn it off. I like to decide what my sim is going to wear each day and having them change clothes constantly on their own on the same day is rather annoying. I would be fine with it if they would just choose one outfit in the morning and stick with it for the rest of the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top