Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bright Family - TS2

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    @Razing - Thank you! I use a Photoshop action to brighten up the photos :) So far the only mod I have is the longer seasons mod.

@aj_4182 - I don't know what the means :D but thank you? I hope? :p
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    No problem! I recommend an aging mod to extend the ages because I always need more time with my sims especially toddlers and adult sims, and I think @aj_4182 means that the family is a perfect example of a perfect family ;)
  • Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    @Razing yeah basically it's kinda like if you go on tumblr or instagram and there's a post like "relationship goals" meaning like "this is perfect":lol:
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    LOL oh! I definitely don't do the social media thing enough :D but thank you!!! I love them a lot <3
  • Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    You have a really cute family! And the house you built looks fantastic. :smiley:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    Updates soon? :(
  • Options
    AriesSalvationAriesSalvation Posts: 143 Member
    I used to have a dog named Sadie and a cat named Sassy IRL!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This is adorable - it makes me miss all the little touches (especially the pic of the toddler cuddling the huge dog just made my heart melt!)
  • Options
    DaynaGailDaynaGail Posts: 60 Member
    Awwww little Maci is SOOO adorable! You could've named the little boy Casey, so they could have rhyming names lol
    qa2jelcs80ft.jpg
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Looooove these pictures!!!
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated this thread in so long, I've been doing a legacy in TS4 and it's taking all of my simming time :'( I have been missing this little family though so I will try to pay them a visit soon! I really want to take them on vacation to the beach (something TS4 is so very lacking!).
  • Options
    milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    This thread has made me want to jump back into my sims 2 games, I think I have a family I made a while back but never played, I must go find them!
  • Options
    milly001 wrote: »
    This thread has made me want to jump back into my sims 2 games, I think I have a family I made a while back but never played, I must go find them!

Aw, I'm glad!!! I sadly don't have the Bright's anymore :'( I had computer issues & didn't think to save them. I might re-start them again someday but I've been obsessed with TS4 for awhile & don't really have time for being obsessed with more than one game :'(
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

snapshot_a270f627_e27674d2.png

This game is seriously so sweet <3 I just love all of the cute interractions. I literally almost cried when I saw they could bathe their baby in the sink lol! & when I saw the penguin waddling by the house :D just such a cute game. I love it!

Ah the TS2 penguin... How I miss that penguin :smiley:
  • Options

snapshot_a270f627_e27674d2.png

This game is seriously so sweet <3 I just love all of the cute interractions. I literally almost cried when I saw they could bathe their baby in the sink lol! & when I saw the penguin waddling by the house :D just such a cute game. I love it!

Ah the TS2 penguin... How I miss that penguin :smiley:

Yes, that penguin surprised me when I saw it!!! I was squeeling so loud my hubby ran in to see what was wrong LOL TS2 has so much cuteness & quirkiness ♥

Also, I'm going to try to reinstall my TS2 tonight :) I really want to explore it more!