Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Buy Objects...Screenshots of ALL of them!!!! by ehaught58

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    @ehaught58 If you don't mind answering yet more questions, can I ask how long (in terms of hours, if you can!) you got to play the game? I saw that it wasn't enough for you to do much of live mode after building your mansion, but I know how building can take a loooong time when you're really absorbed in it. Do you feel that you and the other campers got long enough to get a good idea of the quality of the game?
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    @panapops. I did not keep track of the total amount of time we actually had hands-on with the game. But, I felt it was plenty of time to get a good feel for the game. Everyone pretty much focused on their area of interest in the game, so if you were to ask me about the Sims emotions, I could not really answer too many questions. Building, however, I learned quite a bit, though I know there is still plenty to learn. I had enough hands-on to make the decision that I will be buying the game.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    PixelatedPlumbobPixelatedPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Hi your pics have been removed. :disappointed:
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    @PixelatedPlumbob. It is temporary set back. Anyway, you can still view the pictures by clicking on the "Look Who's Popular" boxes until the pictures come back up again.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    PixelatedPlumbobPixelatedPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    @PixelatedPlumbob. It is temporary set back. Anyway, you can still view the pictures by clicking on the "Look Who's Popular" boxes until the pictures come back up again.

Thank you!!
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    @panapops. I did not keep track of the total amount of time we actually had hands-on with the game. But, I felt it was plenty of time to get a good feel for the game. Everyone pretty much focused on their area of interest in the game, so if you were to ask me about the Sims emotions, I could not really answer too many questions. Building, however, I learned quite a bit, though I know there is still plenty to learn. I had enough hands-on to make the decision that I will be buying the game.

That's good to hear. Thanks for answering my questions!
  • Options
    D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    What about paintings? I didn't see any in the list.
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    @D2Diamond
    Hi there, there are wall decoration in the base game like paintings :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    D2Diamond wrote: »

Resurrecting old threads is not ok.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

They are new and didn't know that. Besides, it doesn't matter, they asked a question and didn't just bump it for the fun of it.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Wow. Thanks.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    edited August 2015
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    @D2Diamond
    Hi there, there are wall decoration in the base game like paintings :)

The game has paintings under decor, but also wall sculptures, and the wall sculptures are listed, but nothing from the paintings. But thank you for your help.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Why not? How is starting a new thread just to ask a question that belongs in this thread more appropriate? Being rude is "not ok". Try a little more tact. The world has enough haters as it is.

Diamond

TSR%20Banner.png