Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Buy Objects...Screenshots of ALL of them!!!! by ehaught58

Here you go! All of the objects in the Buy Mode. I did not have enough time or space to get the Build Mode objects due to time constraints... sorry. Look them over and if you have any questions about them, I will do my best to answer.

I noticed that I missed a row when I was copying. It contained most of the showers and tubs. I was pressed for time and in a hurry when I threw this together, so I am sorry for missing that row..... :(

Objects01_zps2d98fe71.jpg
Objects02_zps2fb6021b.jpg
Objects03_zps3a62ed29.jpg
Objects04_zpsdb2bb92a.jpg
Objects05_zpsaa440eb3.jpg

Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014
    Cars? I saw cars?
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nice :thumbup: Thanks for sharing all of this!

Did you happen to notice if the the rugs had multiple re-colors? And things like different colored pots for the plants, different colored towels on the hanging racks, etc?

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited August 2014
    So no laptops? That's sad, I thought they were moving forward- unless I looked over them. Loads of decor as always.

Chairs, thank god! there are a million chairs, my sims totally need a chair every two squares :lol:

Am I the only one to be confused that they always put million of chairs in the game but always only a few bathroom and kitchen pieces :evil: :roll: It's something that has bothered me since Sims 1.

Thanks for the post ^^
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited August 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:
    Cars? I saw cars?

Nope.. no cars. :(
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    Can someone spot the showers? My eyesight is less than satisfactory today, and those are a lot of little squares. I think I keep missing them.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,654 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yay, clutter...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Nice :thumbup: Thanks for sharing all of this!

Did you happen to notice if the the rugs had multiple re-colors? And things like different colored pots for the plants, different colored towels on the hanging racks, etc?

Yes, there are color choices for most objects. Some have more choices than others.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,654 Member
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    So no laptops? That's sad, I thought they were moving forward- unless I looked over them. Loads of decor as always.

Chairs, thank god! there are a million chairs, my sims totally need a chair every two squares :lol:

Am I the only one to be confused that they always put million of chairs in the game but always only a few bathroom and kitchen pieces :evil: :roll: It's something that has bothered me since Sims 1.

Thanks for the post ^^
    :lol: LGR says the same thing about chairs all the time.
  • Options
    amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh!! WOW!!
    Thank's for taking the time to put this together for us, look's like there's a lot of content for us to play with :D
  • Options
    Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited August 2014
    What do the greyed out pieces mean
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:

Thanks for the post ^^

No laptops, but there is a tablet. It does not do everything that the desktops do.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    Can someone spot the showers? My eyesight is less than satisfactory today, and those are a lot of little squares. I think I keep missing them.
    I can't spot showers or bathtubs o.O Sims no longer need to bathe? :lol: My cat isn't making it easier either by attacking my mouse when I try to move it :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    06Bon06 wrote:

Thanks for the post ^^

No laptops, but there is a tablet. It does not do everything that the desktops do.

Thanks ^^ The tablet generation -_- I don't get it, I prefer a good laptop any day :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Julia526 wrote:

Those are reward objects that you have to earn in the game. There is no cheat that I know of that will unlock them... :|
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    I can't spot showers or bathtubs o.O Sims no longer need to bathe? :lol: My cat isn't making it easier either by attacking my mouse when I try to move it :lol:

I'm really bad at finding things to begin with so it's pathetic how hard I'm looking right now. I confused a stove with a bathtub. Either way, I'll let someone else find them, since they're not by the toilets and sinks.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    I think your right I can't see showers either :?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Ifreshyeh wrote:

I think you are right!!! I remember there being more showers and tubs when I was playing. I may have missed a row when I was copying....ugh!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Ifreshyeh wrote:

:lol: I thought it was just me. I was about to call an eye doctor.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    Julia526 wrote:

Those are reward objects that you have to earn in the game. There is no cheat that I know of that will unlock them... :|

Wow..
    If you don't mind my asking, how do you earn things? Tasks completed in live mode?

ETA: Right quote this time.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    Julia526 wrote:

Oh that sucks! I know some people like this RPG type of game play but I just find it annoying.

I still have non of the extra content from Showtime, never fully explored WA nor have I opened island in Isla Paradiso, thought the last one is the one I'll actually bother doing :lol:

I like getting my stuff, all of it without unlocking anything.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    Julia526 wrote:

Ah. Okay. I was wondering that myself. haha. So even motherlode won't unlock them? :lol:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Ifreshyeh wrote:

I think you are right!!! I remember there being more showers and tubs when I was playing. I may have missed a row when I was copying....ugh!

I'm so happy you missed a row :lol: I was starting to wonder if they just removed that too :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Ifreshyeh wrote:

That's a relief :D my sim's always shower it quicker,i think they may have been upset if there were none :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    ehaught58 wrote:
    06Bon06 wrote:

Thanks for the post ^^

Wow..
    If you don't mind my asking, how do you earn things? Tasks completed in live mode?

It is kind of like skills. There are things that you do, such as look at a picture, or appreciate things around you, to earn it. I really did not get to do much in Live mode, so I am not completely sure.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    Appreciate this very much! Thank you, it's looking good.