Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Direction split

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
Anyone cares? Sad?
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• Options
    JermanJerman Posts: 128 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Anyone cares? Sad?

No. In fact I might throw a party to celebrate :D
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Never cared for them, won't care now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Jerman wrote: »
    Anyone cares? Sad?

Don't celebrate just yet. I read they're all doing solo things so there's no escaping them.

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited August 2015
    Anyone cares? Sad?

Who is splitting?
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2015
    To be honest, I don't know what people saw in them. I prefer it when bands don't sing all about romance and wooing a girl.

(Grabs a pillow and uses it as a shield) I'm ready for the disagrees
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    One direction split? It's now going to be called "Two Directions". :mrgreen:>:)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    One direction split? It's now going to be called "Two Directions". :mrgreen:>:)

More like the "Missed Direction" :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AviendhaRSAviendhaRS Posts: 268 Member
    SouthWest Kardashian?
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I thought they already did tbh when that one dude (I don't remember who, I don't care who) left the band and all the annoying teenage girls acted like the world was ending. I didn't care then, and I care even less now. And I mean come on even if they didn't split then you had to know it was coming.
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    This was on national news in my country today. Freaking national news. Yeah, forget about the plane crashes and world hunger, ONE DIRECTION HAVE SPLIT UP. We're gonna die! Isn't one of them expecting a baby? Hopefully it's a permanent hiatus.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    This was on national news in my country today. Freaking national news. Yeah, forget about the plane crashes and world hunger, ONE DIRECTION HAVE SPLIT UP. We're gonna die! Isn't one of them expecting a baby? Hopefully it's a permanent hiatus.

One of them had a baby.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

One of them had a baby.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I thought they already did tbh when that one dude (I don't remember who, I don't care who) left the band and all the annoying teenage girls acted like the world was ending. I didn't care then, and I care even less now. And I mean come on even if they didn't split then you had to know it was coming.
    It's not fair to be mean about the fans. Men are just as "annoying" with football or some other sports.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Meh whatever.... It's just music...
    I predicted this soooo I'm not even bothered...
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    YESSSS
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    arielsimmerarielsimmer Posts: 38 New Member
    Eh it was going to happen eventually? And wasn't it only a break? I don't know, I haven't looked into it. They lasted awhile so they had their time. I hope the directioners don't flood my twitter feed with sad tweets lol.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I guess they're no longer going in One Direction.

Pun that has probably already been posted in this topic aside, I'm not sure who they even are (or, more properly, were). Some pop band or something?
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    JermanJerman Posts: 128 Member
    edited August 2015
    Jerman wrote: »
    Anyone cares? Sad?

Don't celebrate just yet. I read they're all doing solo things so there's no escaping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIvE3ahPCg
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited August 2015
    I didn't really care until I found out that it was Zayn that left. He was the only one in 1D that I liked (and knew by name :p). Boy should have went solo a long time ago.

EDIT: Oh, wait. So the other four are splitting up now. Meh.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    TY LORD. I AM BLESSED.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I don't really care. I didn't even know that they split. I thought they just had a new single out or something?

LOL, I am so not in the loop but it is good to know. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I'm glad they've split. They're better off as solo artists at this age. Little girls don't care about them anymore.

I also don't need to read about them in the news every day too, so that's a bonus! :-)
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Oh lord, the fan girls.... I remember what they did to themselves when that guy everyone kept saying was hot left, what are they doing now? And I just read a post on social media that apparently they haven't splitted up.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm telling ya, some idiot will start a new #CutFor1D trend, just like what happened in the Belieber fandom years ago.
    oh3cjs.jpg