Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mass death approaching ?

I just had 4 of my Sims in my 8 Sim household become elders all at the same time. Should I expect them to all die at the same time? It will be a very sad day if that happens. Or will their deaths be spread out?

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Their deaths should be spread out, but since they all aged up on the same day.. it may not be spread out that much. It just depends on the sim.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    abbyo48870abbyo48870 Posts: 166 Member
    Spread out in my opinion, it takes my elders forEVER to finally go.
    EiEgvr2.gif
  • Options
    @abbyo48870 OMG Riiiiight. I have the life stages set to long, so that makes it even looooonger. :s
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    abbyo48870abbyo48870 Posts: 166 Member
    @Franny Oooh my gosh I'm praying for you lol
    EiEgvr2.gif
  • Options
    @abbyo48870 LOL! Thank you kindly.

@jduggar I surely hope you are not the real Josh Duggar.. that would be awkward. LOL. :D Or you could just have the same last name and first initial.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    jduggar wrote: »
    > @Franny said:
    > abbyo48870 OMG Riiiiight. I have the life stages set to long, so that makes it even looooonger. :s

Yeah it will take a while.

Oh goodness....
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    I had 4 die all within a few seconds of each other and it caused a huge problem. Apparently there is a inventory limit for each household and when they died all there garden stuff from each Sim went into the house inventory and basically caused me to have to delete all of it 1 item at a time. I had over a 1000 veggies that I had to lay on the ground in my basement because the game wouldn't let me delete it from house inventory any other way. So make sure your inventories are near empty when they die. LOL.
  • Options
    MulhollandMulholland Posts: 54 Member
    > @Bokimbol said:
    > I had 4 die all within a few seconds of each other and it caused a huge problem. Apparently there is a inventory limit for each household and when they died all there garden stuff from each Sim went into the house inventory and basically caused me to have to delete all of it 1 item at a time. I had over a 1000 veggies that I had to lay on the ground in my basement because the game wouldn't let me delete it from house inventory any other way. So make sure your inventories are near empty when they die. LOL.

LOL I'm dying over here. This is hilarious. I'm so sorry. @_@
    Origin ID: ratik8
    simblr ===
    m1cmCrH.gif
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Sims 2 as well

I was playing an extended family I'd made, and the elder male died first not even halfway through
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Bokimbol wrote: »
    I had 4 die all within a few seconds of each other and it caused a huge problem. Apparently there is a inventory limit for each household and when they died all there garden stuff from each Sim went into the house inventory and basically caused me to have to delete all of it 1 item at a time. I had over a 1000 veggies that I had to lay on the ground in my basement because the game wouldn't let me delete it from house inventory any other way. So make sure your inventories are near empty when they die. LOL.

This is good to know because one of them is a Scientist and he has so much plants, fruits, herbs, veggies, crystals, metals and a whole bunch of other stuff in there. lol. It's tricky because he needs that stuff for work so I don't want to take them out of the inventory yet....what do i do? lol
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    edited August 2015
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    I just had 4 of my Sims in my 8 Sim household become elders all at the same time. Should I expect them to all die at the same time? It will be a very sad day if that happens. Or will their deaths be spread out?
    If any of those 4 Sims is La Dina, yes, it's sad. If not, then who cares?
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.