Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    I am getting mostly broken ads again!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Glad to hear you are doing well @frozenorangejuic!

Congratulations on owning the store @rionismyname and @ZeeGee :smiley:

Seems I always get a post in and then OE distracts me, this time 300+ notifications. Aside from getting the kids ready for back to school, one of my cats ended up with an aural hematoma on his ear. He had surgery a couple weeks ago and got his stitches out on Friday, but it's filled back up again. He goes back in tomorrow and I'm guessing they'll have to do it all over again. Poor guy has had to wear a cone this whole time.

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Congratulations @ZeeGee and @VGryphon on owning the store, and I hope your cat gets well soon @KittyKat8103 :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Lots of great deals coming on the daily deal! Sad I missed out on the basketball hoop! Gosh darn that sleeping and working thing. lol. Shame I need the latter to top up my simpoints. LOL
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh no, @KittyKat8103 - I hope your cat is better, soon! So hard when the furry ones are sick, as they can't tell you exactly what's wrong.

@Elf67 - I'm getting mostly broken ads, too, and not the good ones where I can click them through to the end. :angry:

@trithone - I hope the bathroom repair/remodel is going smoothly! :)

I am finally able to download from the store again, so I'm forcing myself to get back to work downloading all store content and backing everything up :weary: with the hope that load times won't be so horrendous once I actually finish and get back to the game - which I realize is wishful thinking... :confounded:

Hope everyone is doing well! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    Thanks, everyone!

@KittyKat8103 Sorry to hear about your kitty. Poor baby.
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited August 2015
    So sorry about your cat @KittyKat8103 .

@Elf67 - I've also gotten quite a few of the broken ads. Especially the ones that are a big square with the little ad you can usually X out of and still get the points for.
    ~~~~~***~~~~~

Something weird is going on in the store. Is anybody else getting a download button on the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom set and Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom set (individually), but then not getting it for the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom set (combined)? It's especially weird because for the Bathroom set I only own 2 items, and for the Bedroom set I only own 1 item. I pressed the download button for the small sets, and I installed them. I haven't checked in-game yet to see if they are really installed. The small sets still show the CYS percentage as low, but also have the download button and the orange check mark. Then, when I go to the combined set, it still has the CYS price of 895 points.

...I'm confused.

Edit: Is this one of those Cascade glitches?
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited August 2015
    shayleajay wrote: »
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    @shayleajay - I was going to gift you something, but you have a lot of duplicates on your wishlist. Gifters don't get the same Complete Your Set discount you do. Please choose either individual items for sets that you already own parts of (to increase the CYS discount) or entire sets that you don't own any pieces to.

Sorry about that, I use the wishlist to keep track of the things I want, if I write it down on some scrap of paper I usually end up losing the note, also when I browse through my list it will tell me if a set I want is currently on sale (that was before I discovered this amazing DD chart). Which is why I have mostly whole sets, it also won't let me remove items from the list (I've tried repeatedly and it's still there when I refresh the page).

I put the Bohemian Garden individual items at the top because that's the set I'm going to be getting when it comes up this weekend and a few people offered to help me by gifting pieces from the set so that the DD price will be discounted even more.

Once I have that set I'll move another set (the next one I want that's coming up on DD) and pieces from it to the top. I do have several other individual items in my wishlist and I've moved them up to under Bohemian Garden.

And super-deluxe-congrats @ZeeGee for owning the store! That is awesome!!!

you are welcome for the gift @shayleajay a little tip try using the cart to keep track instead of wishlist and after moving/deleeting things dont go off the page just hit refresh that worked for me also try just doing a few things at a time and refresh in between I did the same thing as you at first but once I cleaned up my list I got gifted like crazy now I own the store and it took only 3 months I hope this doesnt offend you and I hope you find it helpfull good luck and Happy Simming :)

edited because I almost forgot to say thanks to everyone for your congradulations and thanks @frozenorangejuic here this is for you :cookie:
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Thank you everyone. He's been doing surprisingly well when it comes to the cone, but the medication is another story. Trying to squirt liquid into a cat's mouth isn't easy lol.

Oh and @jbsquared2000 I loled when you said you saw my avi's hairstyle in CAS and you wondered how I was. That will now most likely forever be my signature hairstyle :p

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    :o thank you @jbsquared2000 :smiley: no more wishlist for me (unless you count When Worlds Collide but that would just be a waste of points since I have all the items)

So now waiting for the MMAO exclusives. I've seen people mention getting them free but was that an offer with a single item or multiple? Just got five of multiple and only had 19% off :cry:
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited August 2015
    Congratulations @ZeeGee and @VGryphon on owning the store, and I hope your cat gets well soon @KittyKat8103 :smile:
    Thanks! I'm slowly getting ads at around 10 per day trying to save for the MMAO exclusives. (Edit: 3 more to go.)

I hope your furry child gets well soon, @KittyKat8103 !
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    AkeelneyAkeelney Posts: 115 Member
    Just wanna take a min to say thanks. This is incredible and probably took you effort and a long time to put up so thanks.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Congratulations on joining the Own the Store club!! @rionismyname and @ZeeGee :smiley:
    Sorry I haven't been around much. Hubby has been sick and finally had to admit him last week to hospital. He is still in, and they transferred him to the big hospital an hour away for better testing. :/ Hopefully the test he is having today will finalize the diagnosis and start the proper treatment. I'm hoping once they do that they can transfer him back to local hospital which is only 5 minutes from the house. I've been reading forums and building trying to stay chilled out. I know I've missed some things and am sorry. Waves to @frozenorangejuic!! Glad to see you back and hope you are much better now.

I haven't been able to get points lately as the internet at the hospital is not that great and cuts out all the time.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    congrats @VGryphon I knew you wouldnt be far behind me lol

thank you @bekkasan I hope your hubby gets the proper treatment and well soon
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    you are welcome for the gift @shayleajay a little tip try using the cart to keep track instead of wishlist and after moving/deleeting things dont go off the page just hit refresh that worked for me also try just doing a few things at a time and refresh in between I did the same thing as you at first but once I cleaned up my list I got gifted like crazy now I own the store and it took only 3 months I hope this doesnt offend you and I hope you find it helpfull good luck and Happy Simming :)

Your advice is very helpful thankyou, actually managed to get my wishlist organised a bit. Might take some time but I will start moving sets to my grocery cart to keep track of them so only individual items are in my wishlist to make it easier for people to gift me.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,998 Member
    @bekkasan - Sandi, sorry to hear that your husband is not well. I hoping the tests give some answers and he can recuperate close to home.

@Akeelney - Welcome. Glad you find the information here helpful. Our goal is to help as many simmers as possible own the store, or at least as much of the store that you want.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    thats great @shayleajay a little bit of added advice keep sets that you cant cys like The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire as a whole set on your wishlist instead of the seperate items that way you can get the whole set and nobody pays for something you already have :)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    @KittyKat8103 Thank you! I hope your kitty starts to feel better soon.

@bekkasan Thanks, I am feeling much better now! Sorry to hear your husband isn't doing well. I hope his testing goes well and they are able to diagnosis him and move him back to the local hospital. Hugs!
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Thank you everyone. He's been doing surprisingly well when it comes to the cone, but the medication is another story. Trying to squirt liquid into a cat's mouth isn't easy lol.

Oh and @jbsquared2000 I loled when you said you saw my avi's hairstyle in CAS and you wondered how I was. That will now most likely forever be my signature hairstyle :p
    I know the feeling regarding the cat. It's even more fun when your cat's claws remind you of Freddy Kruger! Hope the kitty gets better soon.
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Hi all. Could anyone tell me if these 3 venues will be available for DD? Thanks in advance.
    Deliciously Indulgent Bakery
    The Now & Then Century Manor
    Prism Art Studio
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @pinkieposh - All three do appear on the DD.
    Deliciously Indulgent Bakery is on the list 3 times, the cheapest being deal #771 for 855sp on the 19th of October.
    The Now & Then Century Manor is also on the list 3 times, the cheapest one is #390 for 494sp on the 17th of September.
    Prism Art Studio is on the list only once at deal #124 for 931sp on the 26th of August.
    If you go to the first page of this thread there's a link to the 'Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet'. When you get to the spreadsheet, scroll down 'til you find the item you're looking for and then follow the info across to find out when it will appear in your timezone. Also, along the bottom is a tab ( Sort by Item/Set ) where you can find some of the info alphabetically :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    despina53 wrote: »
    @pinkieposh - All three do appear on the DD.
    Deliciously Indulgent Bakery is on the list 3 times, the cheapest being deal #771 for 855sp on the 19th of October.
    The Now & Then Century Manor is also on the list 3 times, the cheapest one is #390 for 494sp on the 17th of September.
    Prism Art Studio is on the list only once at deal #124 for 931sp on the 26th of August.
    If you go to the first page of this thread there's a link to the 'Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet'. When you get to the spreadsheet, scroll down 'til you find the item you're looking for and then follow the info across to find out when it will appear in your timezone. Also, along the bottom is a tab ( Sort by Item/Set ) where you can find some of the info alphabetically :smiley:

thank you.
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @pinkieposh @despina53

Those are gonna be a pain in the butt to gather points for since they won't let you CYS for it. Also you can ctrl+f on the spreadsheet and just type in what you're looking for to find it, that's how I find the stuff I want quickly.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @pinkieposh - You're welcome :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    shayleajay wrote: »
    @pinkieposh @despina53

Those are gonna be a pain in the butt to gather points for since they won't let you CYS for it. Also you can ctrl+f on the spreadsheet and just type in what you're looking for to find it, that's how I find the stuff I want quickly.

Yes. And I am from the Philippines so the ad dont work for me. I am saving up money to buy simpoints in September as a bday gift to myself. But since the Art Prism will go on sale on the 26th, I might have to buy earlier or wait for it to come up again. Decisions. Decisions.
    My YouTube Channel
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top