Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    rubberdukrubberduk Posts: 38 Member
    I didn't know you could put end tables over beds and still use the bed :smiley: they're super cute decorations
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    It's annoying. I have puddles from watering plants that have been there for ~20 sim days. In the desert.

once you have raised your sims gardening skill (I'm not sure how much exactly) there won't be any more puddles when you water :smile:
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Letty91 wrote: »
    It's annoying. I have puddles from watering plants that have been there for ~20 sim days. In the desert.

once you have raised your sims gardening skill (I'm not sure how much exactly) there won't be any more puddles when you water :smile:

Well she's level 6 now...
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    Letty91 wrote: »

Well she's level 6 now...

that's odd, I'm not sure when exactly mine stopped making such a mess - maybe it's because I keep my plants indoors?
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    I just learned that adults can only read children's books to kids. I tried to have my sim read a sci-fi book to her daughter because she's a geek, but the "Read to child" option didn't show up.
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Options
    RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    I learnt that when on a date, some sims get really embarrassed if another sim comes up and starts talking to them and from that point they hate any display of affection!
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I learned that if you woohoo with your maid while he's on shift, he'll double as a prostitute
    13zwqg.jpg

HILARIOUS!!
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    sophtastic wrote: »
    If you're feeling flirtatious, you'll even talk in a weird and woohooey voice to your children... :flushed:

"woohooey voice"

I can't even :D
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    edited August 2015
    I just noticed that if you have Spa Day installed you can take "bath soaks" in any tub. Apologies if this is common knowledge, I usually only have showers in my houses cause they're faster and give moodlets (besides the deadly playful).

EDIT: I forgot to mention you upgrade the tub to use soaks. I can't remember what level handiness you need though.
    Post edited by Person92 on
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    It took me half a year to notice that you can store fruits and veggies in the fridge. I've been carrying them with my sims.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    It took me half a year to notice that you can store fruits and veggies in the fridge. I've been carrying them with my sims.

And..they appear in all fridges on the lot :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Twilight32Twilight32 Posts: 165 Member
    edited August 2015
    Just realised that the new ep name starts with the word "get to.." like the first ep. And whilst the first ep is TS4 GTW, the second is TS4 GT !! Is that a coincidence?
    Post edited by Twilight32 on
    tumblr_mwa83vkbtE1rs4459o1_400.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Twilight32 wrote: »
    Wow, i just realised that the new ep name starts with the word "get" like the first ep. And whilst the first ep is TS4 GTW, the second is TS4 GT !! Is that a coincidence?

Oh my.. what if the next is TS4 G - The Sims 4 Generations?!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
    Get a Sim who has never cooked before to make a garden salad. They will stop for a second, look around when a little fire thought bubble pops up. There is then a look of relief before going back to make the salad.

Sadly I didn't manage to get a screenshot as it took me by surprise.

Ughhh, I'll take your word for it. I cannot stand to let my Sims make a salad, the ear wax thing is just too gross. :confounded:
    Origin: covahenasni
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Twilight32 wrote: »
    Wow, i just realised that the new ep name starts with the word "get" like the first ep. And whilst the first ep is TS4 GTW, the second is TS4 GT !! Is that a coincidence?

Oh my.. what if the next is TS4 G - The Sims 4 Generations?!

The Sims 4: Geriatrics
    Dance party at the nursing home! :lol:

Made me think of the Get To Work Trailer with those male nurses practically stripping while patients are waiting to be treated.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    If you're in the Athletic career, you can study opponents on the computer too, not just the tv.
  • Options
    rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    If you're in the Athletic career, you can study opponents on the computer too, not just the tv.
  • Options
    purplereignpurplereign Posts: 111 Member
    If you plan a wedding event, and you take too long in getting the bride and groom hitched, everyone gets the Tense Wedding Arch moodlet!
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Sounds like a glitch! Sometimes saves get a bit corruptrd and tiny fixable things happen.
    If it bugs you enough you can just get a neat sim to mop it.
    Or if you have Spa Day any sim thay died from the sauna can absorb puddles like plant sims from sims 3

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My sim with the glutton trait can rummage in the garbage can outside for food.
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > I've noticed that Sims don't poop, Male Sims only sit down on the toilets to pee.

Sims can also take an "angry poop" thought it was the funniest thing ever

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top