Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ah another lovely Manssom home! <3 Love the circular part of the architecture! The pool area, the garden is fantastic! Interiors are gorgeous. You make white looks stunning! Will be adding to my favourites.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi Manssom! I have two things!
    First, congratulations on your 40th build! That's awesome! :smiley:

Second, your Amaterasu is very beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love that sleek and modern feel! Very bright and soft architecture color and awesome roofing! Your landscaping is very pretty! Too bad that the front water feature don't swim to the other side, but it's still adorable anyway! ;) Also, beautiful Zen garden at the right side and even the backyard! And your interior, very stylish and love the soft colors you used!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Manssom its been a while since I got over here dear! Very very lovely and beautiful creations as always!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    You have really worked magic with Amaterasu, this build is stunning! Absolutely love the Zen like gardens and the beautiful outdoor areas, as always the interior design is impeccable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Thank You so much @masajo for your comments on both Zerase and Amaterasu <3

Thank you @rosemow @BryonyRae and @yanti68 for congratulating me on being picked as one of
    the most Awe-sim Architects in Sims Magazine :) That is indeed a huge honour for me and I want to
    thank everybody who voted for me! Thank you thank you thank you <3
  • Options
    Thank you @SpecterCody @rosemow @pineapplesquash @Cassee @BryonyRae @Ash072 @yanti68 @RyeCris16
    and @BreeMiles for your lovely comments on Amaterasu :) I guess I was behind on my comments here and I apologise!

I usually catch up before posting a new build but oh well. I really appreciate your comments <3
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    oooooo, you know I LOVE red!! Apple (love the name) is delicious!! hehe It's beautiful, Manssom. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. And so you will know, your little bath, here in the US, is called a half bath....because it has no tub or shower. Northern US calls it a powder room also.

Great landscaping!! The tri-level in the back is very creative! ♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Apple is really beautiful! I appreciated it even more when you took us through the step by step picture show because you pointed out things I may have missed and it felt like I was walking through the property with you. :smile: Your landscaping really shows your effort put into it. Love the wheat grass accents along the upper patio/balcony. Really like the design of the back outdoor area. Those three levels along with the hot tub nook and BBQ area make it a stand out.

BTW, that DOES qualify as a bath in the US. 1/2 bath is toilet and sink. 3/4 is toilet, sink, shower. Full is technically toilet, sink, bathtub, and shower but I think a bathtub without the additional shower is still considered full. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Apple is a very nice home! :) The outdoors areas are so very nice! The flowers, plants and stones look sovery nice how you have placed them on the edges of the lake! The exterior design of the home is very nice! The red and white colour of the exterior looks very nice. Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the very nice lake setting! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The gnomes and rabbit nearby look cute! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the table. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. The candles look very pretty on the edges of the footpath. Nice gardening boxes nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. The lake and the flowers and the plants look so very nice! Very nice back areas of the home! Very nice upper outdoors living sofa seats sitting balcony! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there having a chat. The candles there on the table look pretty. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice pool patio. Sims will have fun swimming or enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine on the armchairs. Very nice outdoors dining alcove! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice slanted roof covered hot tub nook! The candles on the edges are nice for sims to see whilst relaxing in the tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The vases and tables with candles on them look nice either sides of the front door. The colour scheme is very restful. Very nice dining alcove! The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the dining table, and the birds pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. The grey, black and white colours of the kitchen is very nice! The kitchen wall texture looks nice, and the white circles add a nice look to the kitchen. The hanging pans and the utensils are nice kitchen items there. The curved bar stool counter is great! The black circles flooring in the bathrooms looks nice. The pink, blue and white colour schemes of the kids rooms looks nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area near the kids rooms! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there, keeping warm near the fire whilst reading a book. The fruit pictures look nice on the wall. The brick texture of the fireplace wall gives a great look combined with the other white walls. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seating and watching TV. or reading a book. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting there. The purple flowers are a pretty touch on the side table. Very nice light filled master bedroom! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the bedroom windows. The candles and blossoms are nice touches on the bedside tables and beside the bed. The clothes and shoes rack alcove is great!
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Apple is very beautiful modern house! :smiley:
    I like the architecture, very sleek, modern, and love the red color scheme too, it reflects from the name very well. I also love that cantilevered feel and great roofing! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens and love the lake with pretty rocks! I see that you mentioned me about this lake is swimmable on some sides, haha! ;) Anyways, love the front yard and even the back patio area! Very cute hot tub area too! And your interior, beautiful! Love that soft and elegant color scheme and very modern too! Also, love that green tea dashes! Just kidding, lol! :p I just missed that design, haha!
  • Options
    Cassee wrote: »
    oooooo, you know I LOVE red!! Apple (love the name) is delicious!! hehe It's beautiful, Manssom. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. And so you will know, your little bath, here in the US, is called a half bath....because it has no tub or shower. Northern US calls it a powder room also.

Great landscaping!! The tri-level in the back is very creative! ♥♥
    Thank you dear Cass ^_^ That is good to know! lol! You learn something new each day :)
    I already knew that you had something called a half bath, but I wasn't sure what it actually meant :D
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Apple is really beautiful! I appreciated it even more when you took us through the step by step picture show because you pointed out things I may have missed and it felt like I was walking through the property with you. :smile: Your landscaping really shows your effort put into it. Love the wheat grass accents along the upper patio/balcony. Really like the design of the back outdoor area. Those three levels along with the hot tub nook and BBQ area make it a stand out.

BTW, that DOES qualify as a bath in the US. 1/2 bath is toilet and sink. 3/4 is toilet, sink, shower. Full is technically toilet, sink, bathtub, and shower but I think a bathtub without the additional shower is still considered full. :smile:
    Thank you so much Ash :) Very happy you appreciate my tour! And I am so happy my little bath (the half bath) qualified, yay! (I think :sweat_smile: )
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Manssom, what can I say? Your very last build, Apple, is a true work of art! Simple in a perfect way! I LOVE everything: the modern architecture, the multiple floor exterior, the details of the landscaping, and the white but also "ecological" furniture! Incredible work!
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Apple is OMG gorgeous! I love the landscaping! I love the lines of the house! I love the interior! Beautiful!
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Yor Apple is very tasty :p from outside and inside.
    First, I love the way how you have described this house, and by the way, this description shows how much heart and the work you have added to this creations.
    It does not matter whether the stone will be visible or not. It should be there to make the perfect landscape so you have placed it there. And this is perfect!
    But you know it. We feel it if we know that we have created something good.
    All these small details - corner with jacuzzi, flowers on the water are beautiful.
    Interior is pure elegance as always in your homes ..
    Another thing is how outrageously the photo in the Gallery had hurt this house. We have two paths - either to build a house for our own pleasure, or to build it to conform to the photograph if we want the house became popular. Needing to check every detail of HOW it would be look on the photo is very irritating. I dream about something like UIC in TS3 - probably you too
    Wonderful work ♥
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Apple is a fantastic modern design which looks very striking with the red exterior colour. Very beautiful landscaping and amazing work with the stones, you must have the patience of a Saint! The gnomes look great dotted about and provide the build with fun. Fabulous interior design, love the vibrant pops of colour in the rooms :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Apple is a beautiful build! Love the red, it makes it really make a statement especially against the green foliage of the landscaping! Also love the beautiful interiors!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Apple is another great design! Love the architecture and the beautiful, natural looking pool in front. Great outdoor entertaining areas, and your interiors are always spot-on. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Apple is a very nice home! :) The outdoors areas are so very nice! The flowers, plants and stones look sovery nice how you have placed them on the edges of the lake! The exterior design of the home is very nice! The red and white colour of the exterior looks very nice. Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the very nice lake setting! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The gnomes and rabbit nearby look cute! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the table. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. The candles look very pretty on the edges of the footpath. Nice gardening boxes nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. The lake and the flowers and the plants look so very nice! Very nice back areas of the home! Very nice upper outdoors living sofa seats sitting balcony! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there having a chat. The candles there on the table look pretty. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice pool patio. Sims will have fun swimming or enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine on the armchairs. Very nice outdoors dining alcove! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice slanted roof covered hot tub nook! The candles on the edges are nice for sims to see whilst relaxing in the tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The vases and tables with candles on them look nice either sides of the front door. The colour scheme is very restful. Very nice dining alcove! The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the dining table, and the birds pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. The grey, black and white colours of the kitchen is very nice! The kitchen wall texture looks nice, and the white circles add a nice look to the kitchen. The hanging pans and the utensils are nice kitchen items there. The curved bar stool counter is great! The black circles flooring in the bathrooms looks nice. The pink, blue and white colour schemes of the kids rooms looks nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area near the kids rooms! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there, keeping warm near the fire whilst reading a book. The fruit pictures look nice on the wall. The brick texture of the fireplace wall gives a great look combined with the other white walls. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seating and watching TV. or reading a book. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting there. The purple flowers are a pretty touch on the side table. Very nice light filled master bedroom! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the bedroom windows. The candles and blossoms are nice touches on the bedside tables and beside the bed. The clothes and shoes rack alcove is great!
    The home is very nice :)
    Thank you so much dear Rose <3
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    I like the architecture, very sleek, modern, and love the red color scheme too, it reflects from the name very well. I also love that cantilevered feel and great roofing! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens and love the lake with pretty rocks! I see that you mentioned me about this lake is swimmable on some sides, haha! ;) Anyways, love the front yard and even the back patio area! Very cute hot tub area too! And your interior, beautiful! Love that soft and elegant color scheme and very modern too! Also, love that green tea dashes! Just kidding, lol! :p I just missed that design, haha!
    Thank you Rye ^_^ Hehe those dashes, you have mentioned them many times :smiley: Guess you are a big fan of my Green Tea house? :)
    Maybe it's time for a sequel! There are for sure new stuff that would look amazing in that house. But of course, it would have
    to be a completely new house, inside and out :) Hm hm...
    Manssom, what can I say? Your very last build, Apple, is a true work of art! Simple in a perfect way! I LOVE everything: the modern architecture, the multiple floor exterior, the details of the landscaping, and the white but also "ecological" furniture! Incredible work!
    Thank you :) What a sweet compliment! I would def love to see more eco stuff in this game :)
    Solar panels, for example. We had those in TS3 :) Along with wind turbines!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely to see another Manssom stunning home! Apple has a gorgeous architecture! Loving the slanting bits and the colour! The landscaping is so beautifully done! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. :) Hope you are doing well. Hugs <3

P.S. Thanks a lot for nominating Seacrest for maxis fav! So sweet of you! Hugs <3
  • Options
    Manssom wrote: »
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Thank you Rye ^_^ Hehe those dashes, you have mentioned them many times :smiley: Guess you are a big fan of my Green Tea house? :)
    Maybe it's time for a sequel! There are for sure new stuff that would look amazing in that house. But of course, it would have
    to be a completely new house, inside and out :) Hm hm...

You're very welcome! :) Ooh, it seems like you're hinting another Green Tea eh? :open_mouth:
    Looking forward to seeing another Green Tea thing in your build. I'll be sure to borrow your design idea too, haha! :# And don't worry, I'll give you a credit for sure! o:)

On the other note, congratulations on your Apple being faved by Maxis! :smiley::star:
    How about a celebration by making an apple pie, shall we? ;)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Manssom - So I actually decided to play the game for once rather than just build. I populated Newcrest with everyone's builds from these forums and I have to say that Burning Mandala is an awesome location and nightclub! I had fun romancing Bella Goth there and her red dress kept it in theme. I don't know why I always have to steal Bella from Mortimer but I have been doing it since Sims 1 so it must be a tradition by now. :smile:

5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Brennachan wrote: »
    Apple is OMG gorgeous! I love the landscaping! I love the lines of the house! I love the interior! Beautiful!
    Thank you Brenn <3 I have always admired your landscaping skills :) It is so inspiring and well, perfect!
    kreatora wrote: »
    Yor Apple is very tasty :p from outside and inside.
    First, I love the way how you have described this house, and by the way, this description shows how much heart and the work you have added to this creations.
    It does not matter whether the stone will be visible or not. It should be there to make the perfect landscape so you have placed it there. And this is perfect!
    But you know it. We feel it if we know that we have created something good.
    All these small details - corner with jacuzzi, flowers on the water are beautiful.
    Interior is pure elegance as always in your homes ..
    Another thing is how outrageously the photo in the Gallery had hurt this house. We have two paths - either to build a house for our own pleasure, or to build it to conform to the photograph if we want the house became popular. Needing to check every detail of HOW it would be look on the photo is very irritating. I dream about something like UIC in TS3 - probably you too
    Wonderful work ♥
    It is? Bon appétit then :sweat_smile: And thank you :)<3 I know the gallery images is not very flattering. Many builds gets hurt because
    of them, like you said. But I try to not think about it and Apple has received so much love at the moment so I couldn't be more
    pleased :) That said, I will confess that I have the same dream as you do ;D But I think it is somehow much more complicated because
    of the whole gallery concept. But let's hope for the best! I am also happy you appreciate my tours :) I usually prefer quality over quantity
    and I guess it takes time before I am satisfied with my work ^_^
    masajo wrote: »
    Apple is a fantastic modern design which looks very striking with the red exterior colour. Very beautiful landscaping and amazing work with the stones, you must have the patience of a Saint! The gnomes look great dotted about and provide the build with fun. Fabulous interior design, love the vibrant pops of colour in the rooms :)
    Thank you so much masajo! :) Patience of a saint... Maybe! But let me tell you this - I am not planning on working with stones
    for the time being :sweat_smile: Still recovering! o:)
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    @Manssom
    Apple is very chic villa! Loving the design and the decor! Great job!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey @Manssom your Apple Modern Lake House build is Amazing!!! :) I love the landscaping and the incredibly detailed design of the lake area, it looks really great; and the sleek interior design is very stylish. Its another fantastic build!