Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better Babies!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    NatKingSim wrote: »
    Everyone is in an uproar about the toddlers but I really think we should tell EA what we think about the babies.
    Sure, they gave us babies, but these babies SUCK.

They don't suck because they are babies they suck because they are unrealistic and remind me of the sims 1. There should be cribs, changing tables, clothing, ect. Stuff that babies actually have in really life.

Your baby is born and stuck in that stupid basket. It makes them annoying because they can't go anywhere or even be held. I really want the babies to be better improved.

And the teens suck.

EA needs to improve on many things from baby to teen.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    NatKingSim wrote: »
    Everyone is in an uproar about the toddlers but I really think we should tell EA what we think about the babies.
    Sure, they gave us babies, but these babies SUCK.

They don't suck because they are babies they suck because they are unrealistic and remind me of the sims 1. There should be cribs, changing tables, clothing, ect. Stuff that babies actually have in really life.

Your baby is born and stuck in that stupid basket. It makes them annoying because they can't go anywhere or even be held. I really want the babies to be better improved.

And the teens suck.

EA needs to improve on many things from baby to teen.
    And those poor elders aging has been so kind to them they look like teens with grey hair.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    I couldn't agree with you more, OP. Even burrito babies that get dumped in the snow are better than these ones.
  • Options
    lapislazulilapislazuli Posts: 73 Member
    I just really want babies not to be tied to those dang bassinets. I'm not really bothered with the fact that I can't see the baby's needs, it's a little more realistic that way. Also, maybe the return of heating bottles up? Little odd that they just come out of no where.
    anyways,
  • Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    Support
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif
  • Options
    MysticalSimmerMysticalSimmer Posts: 160 Member
    I just really want babies not to be tied to those dang bassinets. I'm not really bothered with the fact that I can't see the baby's needs, it's a little more realistic that way. Also, maybe the return of heating bottles up? Little odd that they just come out of no where.

I agree about the bassinets. I hate those things.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yeah honestly the object babies, the lack of toddlers, and poor attention to elders and teens bug me about the life stages still. It's really noticeable that the Sims 4 was originally going to be an online only MMO game. I really want babies to be freed. It is like what was done to babies makes family play seem even weaker in the game. I do use mods to free the babies a bit and have my own cribs, but it is still not the same. Plus the hanging crib CC I used to use got discontinued sadly.

I want smart milk and nannies to return too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I couldn't agree with you more, OP. Even burrito babies that get dumped in the snow are better than these ones.
    So true. What makes it really hard. I thought the Sims 3 would have had the worst babies, but the Sims 4 proved otherwise.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    So true. What makes it really hard. I thought the Sims 3 would have had the worst babies, but the Sims 4 proved otherwise.

atleast you could bring the sims3 babi with you
    and as time went there where items to use with them (baby mat, stroller, chaningtable + you could site and rock them in the rocking chair... and before that my sims would some times site with them in other chairs,)

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The difficulty they face with upgrading Babies is the fact that we still can't edit them in CAS and they still don't have a proper holding while walking animation between specific Life Stages.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    The difficulty they face with upgrading Babies is the fact that we still can't edit them in CAS and they still don't have a proper holding while walking animation between specific Life Stages.

Were you able to make them in TS3? I only recently started playing that, but I know for sure you couldn't in TS2, just toddlers
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »

Were you able to make them in TS3? I only recently started playing that, but I know for sure you couldn't in TS2, just toddlers

Babies have never been editable in CAS, I mean you do remember that The Sims 3's Babies were burritos that got scattered on the ground by evil Nannies lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Sims3And4AreFabbSims3And4AreFabb Posts: 215 Member
    I agree.
    I think that if EA make this happen with the furniture, clothes ect and even making them be able to crawl and walk, there would be no need for toddlers!
    k36kqq.jpg
  • Options
    I agree.
    I think that if EA make this happen with the furniture, clothes ect and even making them be able to crawl and walk, there would be no need for toddlers!

I would still mis the inbetwen stage... the jump would still be to big.... but it would help on the feeling.
  • Options
    DaniMcgeekDaniMcgeek Posts: 79 Member
    I feel like if toddlers were added. The baby life stage wouldn't matter as much. Yes , I agree with the baby ideas but if we had something else to look forward to. We wouldn't care so much.