Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unofficial Survey Poll

Comments

• Options
    SimCalamitySimCalamity Posts: 43 Member
    > @Hephaestion said:
    > Most awesomey sounding:
    >
    > rebuild
    > power up
    > vacation
    >
    >
    > Less awesomey sounding:
    >
    > generations
    > back to school
    > get famous

Very close to me list. :)
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    Most Appealing:
    Back To School
    Get Real
    Metropolis

Least Appealing:
    Ultimate Wedding
    Get Famous
    On The Road
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Most Appealing
    1.) Generations
    2.) Rebuild
    3.) Vacations

Least Appealing
    1.)Power Up
    2.) Get Real
    3.) Get Famous

The rest are also still very interesting to me and I don't really think any are that horrible. It is nice to see new expansions we have never seen before
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    SeptJanOctSeptJanOct Posts: 69 Member
    Most appealing:
    1.University
    2.Back To School
    3.On the Road (for the mechanic career)

Least appealing
    1.Power Up
    2.Rebuild
    3.Get Real
  • Options
    LilipiesLilipies Posts: 314 Member
    edited August 2015
    1 Generations
    2 Vacations
    3 University

Dislike
    1 Rebuild
    2 Ultimate Wedding
    3 Power Up
    I'm gonna go ahead and tag @SimGuruDrake to this topic. She likes to collect feedback from simmers, so hopefully she'll appreciate this topic if she hasn't already seen it
    Post edited by Lilipies on
    tumblr_n4b0w18ct11rcso6uo3_250.gif
    check me out on the gallery!! origin id: simalie
  • Options
    EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most appealing:

- Generations
    - University+Get to school (these should be the same EP, or only one of them gets out. I dont want to school EP:s)
    - Metropolis

Least appealing:
    - Vacations (My favorite EP all times is World adventures, Bon voyage and the seasons EPs. This. I just cant. What? A really bad mix if the greatest EPs. Two seasons? WHAT?!!?!! Of what I have heard seasons is one of the hardest things to make wich also makes me think that these vacation spots will get half done and I dont want that either. These need to be two EPs, and one with a whole year. If they try and sell only half a year I will leave and never look back. And if they make two EPs instead my top three will look different)
    - Ultimate Wedding
    - On the road

I think power up sounds interesting, but since I dont like supernaturals I dont know what I would think of this. Its a good idea and something new, but I dont know if I want it in my game.

I hope rebuild is made an EP. Not that I want it myself, but it means a lot of people will get happy and I can avoid zombies, yeay. Hopefully they put in some more supernaturals/monsters in it!

And again. Please dont mix seasons and Vacations! Please please please! I will cry if this happens!
    Post edited by Emmp on
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most Appealing

Power Up
    Back To School
    Generations

Least Appealing

On theRoad
    Metropolis
    University
  • Options
    FantiSciFantiSci Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most appealing:

1) University (old favourite)
    2) Back to School (could be an excellent addition - schools have been a glaring omission, and the new Teacher career could be good)
    3) Metropolis (faithful standby of the Sims franchise in need of a bit of freshening up)

Honorable mentions for Find Love (could knock Metropolis off of the number 3 slot if the idea was well-developed with lots of new romantic interactions for all Sims rather than simply focusing on online dating) and Vacations (usually a fun idea, but its survey incarnation lacks the regional distinctiveness and charm of WA in favour of a half-baked version of Seasons).

Least appealing:
    1) On the Road (It's a closed world. What's the point of cars? New destinations listed aren't interesting enough to compensate.)
    2) Get Real (Too niche - might survive as a GP or as an addition to Get Famous, but unlikely to attract people who hate reality TV).
    3) Generations (Sorry, guys, I know most of you love this one, but it would have to be a massive improvement on the Sims 3 incarnation to be in any way interesting to me...and if GTW's pale imitation of Ambitions is anything to go by, I don't think Sims 4 EPs are going to have the level of content Sims 3 had, so drastic improvements seem unlikely).

Power Up could go either way - if it's Power Up or Supernatural, I'd far prefer Supernatural, but if it's an addition EP/GP, it could be fun.
  • Options
    CallMeTaliBabiiCallMeTaliBabii Posts: 131 Member
    Since it appears that not a nary one of us got the survey, this is an unofficial poll so that if by chance a guru stumbles along and sees it he or she will at least get a chance to hear our thoughts.

And now here's the poll: List the 3 most appealing and the 3 least appealing EPs (and treat this like a real survey, don't say all and don't say none or anything in between 3)

On the Road - car theme (new active career: Mechanic)
    University - uni theme (frats)
    Generations - family theme (tots and preteens)
    Get Real - reality tv theme
    Find Love - online dating theme
    Metropolis - city theme (perhaps ethnic diversity added to game?)
    Power Up - superhero theme
    Ultimate Wedding - wedding theme (bachelor/ette parties)
    Rebuild - apocalypse theme (zombies)
    Back to School - children theme (new active career: Teacher)
    Get Famous - internet fame theme
    Vacation - vacation/wa theme (two seasons)

Here's the screenshot link that SV posted: https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/sets/72157656948813752 with more details in case you haven't seen this and drooled/swore over it already.

{{((3 MOST APPEALING))}}

GENERATIONS
    BACK TO SCHOOL
    VACATION

{{(( 3 LEAST APPEALING))}}

POWER UP
    REBUILD
    FIND LOVE
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Most appealing
    - Generations
    - Power up
    - Rebuild

Least appealing
    - Vacation
    - Get real
    - Back to school
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    And now here's the poll: List the 3 most appealing and the 3 least appealing EPs

3? Really? I liked about 8 of them and could tolerate the rest. Only getting to pick 3, this is what I would like the most:

Generations - family theme (tots and preteens)
    Metropolis - city theme (perhaps ethnic diversity added to game?)
    Vacation - vacation/wa theme (two seasons)

• Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2015

Most Appealing:
    :: Metropolis
    :: Vacations
    :: Generations

Least Appealing:
    :: Get Famous
    :: Find Love
    :: Ultimate Wedding
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    Most appealing:
    • Metropolis
    • Power Up
    • Back to School

Least appealing:
    • Get Real
    • Find Love
    • Get Famous

I'm okay with the rest. Wanted University at the bottom too because of the cliché description it has..
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    @nanashi-sims Ultimate wedding wasn't an EP choice. It was a part of the Find Love EP.

Like:
    Generations
    Back to School
    University

Dislike:
    On the road
    Rebuild
    Power Up

@SimGuruDrake
    @SimGuruRachel

Hi. Please look at this. The demand for Generations (with a free toddlers patch) is pretty high. Please and thank you.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the poll.
  • Options
    TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    Most appealing
    - Generations
    - Metropolis
    - Vacations

Least appealing
    - Get real
    - Rebuild
    - Power up
  • Options
    Bonsai747Bonsai747 Posts: 121 Member
    Favorite EPs
    -Generations
    -Metropolis
    -On the Road (?)

Least Favorite EPs
    -Rebuild
    -Power Up
    -Get Famous

On the Road sounds like a very small EP, so I wouldn't be suprised if they released it as a GP. I just really want cars back... :/
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Most appealing
    Power Up
    Rebuild
    Vacation

Least appealing
    University
    Find Love
    Metropolis
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Most Appealing
    • Generations
    • Vacation
    • Find Love
    Least Appealing
    • Get Famous (only because it's based on internet famous! yuck!)
    • Rebuild
    • Power up
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    Most Appealing:
    -On the Road (Cars pls)
    -Generations (Toddlers pls)
    -Vacations (But with FOUR seasons... Whos idea was it to have just Summer & Winter?)

Least Appealing:
    -Back to School (We've got back to work, don't waste a whole expansion pack on extra content that could've/should've been there)
    -Find Love (Maybe as a Game Pack, though they should prioritise other stuff beforehand)
    -Get Famous (Why the restriction to eFame? I don't wanna be one of those vine idiots...)
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
  • Options
    TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most Appealing
    1. Generations (Pre-teens alone make this a must-have for me.)
    2. Metropolis (City life, apartments, and urban activities)
    3. Back to School (I've always wanted to see what my Sim kids and teens are doing at school.)

Least Appealing
    1. Rebuild (If I wanted to play a zombie apocalypse, I'd buy a zombie apocalypse game)
    2. PowerUp (I've heard rumors of this replacing Supernatural. Seriously hope that isn't the case. :cold_sweat: )
    3. Get Famous (If this included acting, directing, singing, etc. then it would be in the top three most appealing, no doubt! But seeing as it's just getting internet famous, I have zero interest.)
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Most Appealing
    1. Generations (Pre-teens alone make this a must-have for me.)
    2. Metropolis (City life, apartments, and urban activities)
    3. Back to School (I've always wanted to see what my Sim kids and teens are doing at school.)

Least Appealing
    1. Rebuild (If I wanted to play a zombie apocalypse, I'd buy a zombie apocalypse game)
    2. PowerUp (I've heard rumors of this replacing Supernatural. Seriously hope that isn't the case. :cold_sweat: )
    3. Get Famous (If this included acting, directing, singing, etc. then it would be in the top three most appealing, no doubt! But seeing as it's just getting internet famous, I have zero interest.)

I know I would love a Superstar game... that is when the goal play was actually fun (I miss catwalks and music videos in my game)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Well @nanasi-sims there are fifteen people before me who didn't vote for generations at all. It seems to be leading or at least in the top three but if EA sent their survey to people like those fifteen people who aren't interested at all, then I guess we can forget it. lol

I would say 1. Generatons, 2. Rebuild, 3. Metropolis

Least was 1. Get Famous 2. Get Real, and 3. Romance one whatever it was.

That leaves some others that would be open to (vacations) at the end of this series. Because I think the weather in that one isn't going to be seasons at all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Most Appealing
    Metropolis
    Generations
    Back To School

Least Appealing
    Power Up
    Rebuild
    Get Real
  • Options
    pythonpunkgirlpythonpunkgirl Posts: 240 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    Most appealing
    Generations
    Vacation
    University

Least appealing
    Power up
    Get famous (they should call it Get Internet Famous, because that's all that is)
    On the Road

I am just going to quote you because that is my list too and I'm feeling lazy.

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Most appealing

Generations
    Vacation
    On the Road

Least appealing

Power up
    Get real
    Get famous