Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ The Amallais Palace project ~ *WIP* ~ Update

Comments

• Options
    simkidssimkids Posts: 1 New Member
    This Build is AMAZING! I love downloading/building myself, historical buildings in the Sims 3. I was just wondering if there a Download somewhere for the lot? Or no because the build isn't finished yet?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    simkids wrote: »
    This Build is AMAZING! I love downloading/building myself, historical buildings in the Sims 3. I was just wondering if there a Download somewhere for the lot? Or no because the build isn't finished yet?
    The build hasn't been uploaded yet. Nora is preparing to upload it.
    It is a very grand and elegant build! :)
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    simkids wrote: »
    The build hasn't been uploaded yet. Nora is preparing to upload it.
    It is a very grand and elegant build! :)

Yes, we all should prepare to wait longer than usually, and see, usually people upload "normal-sized" houses and Amallais Palace is jaw-droppingly huge. I've got glitches that are similar to those Nora is fixing at the moment so I do know how confusing that all might be! I wish you he best of luck @noracelwyne !! :)
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    I would like to know what would b a nice world to download where the lots are close enough to each other to where i can put homes "together" to make a nice royal grounds.
  • Options
    Just checking in on everyone to say Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all. Noracelwyne I hope that amazing palace could be ready for the New Years!!!!!!
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Happy Christmas or whatever you are celebrating for you all in these magic days!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    ausra27ausra27 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2014
    That's a wonderful work (and yeah, I know you've heard this plenty of times xD)
    I've been looking into the topic, but I couldn't find where those things come from : (ha, sadly I can't post links yet, I send you to page 9, at The Approach's pictures, especially the second one)
    The roof deco at the top center (just under the copula) is gorgeous and I'd really like to know where it comes from, as the cornice's pattern and the statues(?) and decorations on the roof, please can you tell me ?
    And also the round painting at page 1, just above the entrance hall's door, I can't find it either :s

Have a nice Christmas and I apologize for the eventual mistakes when I write, I'm french and I'm not sure I speak english perfectly x) And thank you if you can answer to my questions :)
    Post edited by ausra27 on
  • Options
    Hi to all, just checking up as I have noticed nothing new has been said about the palace. I hope you are ok nora........
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
  • Options
    thejmobilethejmobile Posts: 20 Member
    WOW!! This is by far one of the best creations Ive come across.... I'd love to have this lot in my world... I've been trying to create an Estate for my sims but haven't been able to find a main house I like, and is grand enough...
  • Options
    Hi nora. Haven't heard from you in a while. RL can be something else I know. I was hoping that you were still considering uploading this very extravagant and beautiful palace, I've looked on many sites and there are no others like this one.
  • Options
    rkm282rkm282 Posts: 59 Member
    I've only just come across this thread and I'm blown away by how beautiful this build is! Will you ever upload it?
    Origin ID: rkm282
  • Options
    Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
    Oh my goodness! I want it!
  • Options
    stefanisticstefanistic Posts: 46 Member
    Hope you are well Nora, everyone's a bit worried.
  • Options
    Hope you are well Nora, everyone's a bit worried.

That's true. At least I am
  • Options
    Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey! Glad to hear your okay. Is this project still happening?
  • Options
    Nora_675Nora_675 Posts: 65 Member
    Hey everyone.

Sorry for necromancing my old thread!!

Soooo, different name same plumbob! Sorry I vanished off the face of the earth; I became a mummy 10 moths ago so that sort of ended up taking over all my simming time.

Anyway I did finish this build, then binned it and started again and now finally have it ready to upload.
    However; as my account is all shiny and new I can't post pictures or links. Once I've accumulated enough points (is it 50 I need??) I start a new thread with the build and download info as this one is just a mess now.

Hope you're all well.

Nóra xx
  • Options
    WHAT!
    I can't believe this! You're back?!
    Welcome back. You've been so, so missed. I hope you're doing well.
    xxxxx
    Tom
  • Options
    Hey Tom!!

I've missed being here. I'm doing great thanks; really excited to share with everyone what I've done. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thing has taken me 3 years!!!! I swear I'm retiring from building after this. It's time to actually play the game :D
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    That's awesome to hear. I've been playing all that time but ended few weeks ago but all the work can be seen in my thread. I'd love to hear what you think about them.

Where can we download the palace? I gotta re-install all my ex.packs etc for this but I think it's totally worthy! :mrgreen:

I sound very eager now lol

ps Congraz!! x
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) It is very great that you are back! It is so special that you have become a new mum! <3
    It is great that you have finished your build!
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
  • Options
    Where can I find your thread? I'd love to take a look; I've completely lost touch with everyone's progress.

The palace... well house (I had to scale it down a wee bit) is up on mediafire however I can't post links or screenshots on here yet as I don't have enough points.

Lol, I hope you're not disappointed when you get it!!
  • Options
    Thanks rosemow <3

I guess I'd better get chatty then! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Here:

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841834/toms-builds-cinderella-castle-timelapse-pg-14/p1

But there's even 14 pages so.. take some time!

I don't think I will be. I've seen your work so...