Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Back to School - Toddlers and Tweens. UPDATE! After 2 years, one wish just came true! :)

Comments

• Options
    WinterSimWinterSim Posts: 20 Member
    EA really does need to listen to the people who are filling their pockets. This is a great idea for an expansion!
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    20379963336_76462c7a4e_c.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-08-14-29-30 by SimsVIP, on Flickr
    20406205555_5e0a9db367_c.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-08-14-29-44 by SimsVIP, on Flickr

Pre-teens and Schools!!! These are super, although... why don't they mention pre-teens in the Back to School play??? do they forget about it? do they think more thoroughly about these or just splat all the ideas on screen like back then when they show all the short videos about social bunny, mailman, and all and poof all's gone? Hopefully not ...
  • Options
    wwindystarwwindystar Posts: 21 Member
    I also thought this concept of EP and wrote it in my mother laguage - Korean
    but I can't add the link ...

It is very simliar to your idea. + home coming day , school play, detention, calling one's parents etc.
    Plus welfare facilities for the elders and toddlers for other group's education ^_^

I want this EP so badly
  • Options
    Naomi_IsabelNaomi_Isabel Posts: 11 New Member
    I have an idea. there could be an option to call a sitter for your child/baby and take the parents out, since babysitter career already exists for teens. then if you played as the child you could have nice interactions like playing with the sitter, giving them a tour, ask to read story, etc, and mean ones like hiding from them, pulling their hair, refusing to go to bed. (this could possibly be a patch or part of the expansion)
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    wwindystar wrote: »
    I also thought this concept of EP and wrote it in my mother laguage - Korean
    but I can't add the link ...

It is very simliar to your idea. + home coming day , school play, detention, calling one's parents etc.
    Plus welfare facilities for the elders and toddlers for other group's education ^_^

I want this EP so badly

Can u teach me Korean? I wanna speak it so badly!
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited August 2015
    Banned_Story_canvas2.jpg
    I thought the ages for the Sims 4 could look like this.
    Toddler
    Child
    Preteen
    Teen
    Young Adult
    Adult
    Elder

Edit: Sorry for bad editing. Sims 2 version is better.
    Post edited by sydwilgirl23 on
  • Options
    Banned_Story_canvas2.jpg
    I thought the ages for the Sims 4 could look like this.
    Toddler
    Child
    Preteen
    Teen
    Young Adult
    Adult
    Elder

Edit: Sorry for bad editing. Sims 2 version is better.

This is so awesome, I know this is from Sims2 but they look awesome. I love the look of Sim in Sims2 better than in Sims3
  • Options
    meridianheartsmeridianhearts Posts: 22 Member
    Would absolutely love for this to happen.
  • Options
    KotoriousKotorious Posts: 49 Member
    LOVE everything in this post. Where do I sign????
  • Options
    DawnSeekerDawnSeeker Posts: 44 Member
    I like the ideas from survey - Power up expansion, Get to School or university, Get Real.
  • Options
    Kotorious wrote: »
    LOVE everything in this post. Where do I sign????
    how about spread this thread to Sims facebook page, tweet, ping, like, hashtag and all !!! :D
  • Options
    Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Just hope they bring back toddlers and preteens. it would be awesome... I miss them from Sims3 and I love my Sims4 though.
  • Options
    clare74clare74 Posts: 107 Member
    Yeah I'm sick of the heights changing so fast... My kids in one household made a bunch of friends and literally the next day half of them looked like adults. One of them went from looking like a 6 year old to 18 mid conversation! it would be a lot more accurate If they slowly grew.
    family tree (legacy family)
    origin id: clareo74
  • Options
    Dakota1377 wrote: »
    Just hope they bring back toddlers and preteens. it would be awesome... I miss them from Sims3 and I love my Sims4 though.

I miss many things from Sims2 as well, I like the direction of Sims4 these days, including the many stuff packs actually. But I hope the wait for the teens, toddlers, terraforming, NPC, etc. worth while and Maxis keeps giving us free updates.
  • Options
    GlennHaGlennHa Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2015
    Such a lovely idea. But unfortunately, it won't happen.

I've lost all faith in the Sims franchise. I'm still on TS2 and TS3, and will be that until the games no longer support future OS/hardware.

TS4 is just a simple money-maker, nothing more. They won't spend a dime on developing this. Sorry. :(
  • Options
    wboyd323wboyd323 Posts: 25 Member
    I love this!!! I wish this was our next EP, instead "Get Together". My only other suggestion would be to untie babies from the crib. They don't need a ton of new interactions, but just let us walk around with them, take them to the fridge to get a bottle, basically things we could do 10 years ago in Sims 2! Bring family play back into the game! Not all of us are 13 years old and trying to live out that "young adult, partying stage". PLEASE listen and just give your fans what they want EA/Maxis! It's not like Pets and Seasons and University that we know we have to wait for, this should have been in base game!!
  • Options
    Sweetgirl612Sweetgirl612 Posts: 16 Member
    Yes, please! These developmental stages are a critical part of a life simulator. The game isn't the same without them, and I'll be much happier buying every other expansion and stuff pack once I feel my game is completed by this generations EP.
  • Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    Support
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    wboyd323 wrote: »
    I love this!!! I wish this was our next EP, instead "Get Together". My only other suggestion would be to untie babies from the crib. They don't need a ton of new interactions, but just let us walk around with them, take them to the fridge to get a bottle, basically things we could do 10 years ago in Sims 2! Bring family play back into the game! Not all of us are 13 years old and trying to live out that "young adult, partying stage". PLEASE listen and just give your fans what they want EA/Maxis! It's not like Pets and Seasons and University that we know we have to wait for, this should have been in base game!!

As I always said, I always support anything that revert to Sims2. Just copy paste like what you did for Sims3 Maxis, and all's happy. You copy paste the Sims 4 fighting animation from Sims 2, which means that you CAN copy paste some other animation that doesn't need a redo.

This is not a good advise of course, but given the huge task Maxis has received because of the underwhelming base game, let me give you this advise. Copy paste everything while you develop the two missing life stages and the terraforming ok? Copy paste the Servo, the mailman, the gardener, the jumping on sofas, the effect of jumping on sofas to a Sim sitting next to him, etc etc. I believe in you @SimGuruLyndsay :wink:

• Options
    brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    As much as I want this expansion now PLEASE don't rush it EA but make it worth waiting for! Loved everyone's suggestions and ideas, I really hope EA is listening like they claim they do!
  • Options
    brezchette wrote: »
    As much as I want this expansion now PLEASE don't rush it EA but make it worth waiting for! Loved everyone's suggestions and ideas, I really hope EA is listening like they claim they do!

Wise comment!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    rochelimit wrote: »
    brezchette wrote: »

Wise comment!

but I do want them to speak about it... like say "hey we working on more lifestages, we plan to patch them in just before the packs that cater to them. we havn't forgotten our promis"
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    hwhwhhwhwh Posts: 6 New Member
    Great idea...I really hope that the nxt ep will focus in family not party for young adult
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hwhwh wrote: »
    Great idea...I really hope that the nxt ep will focus in family not party for young adult

second this... and a stuff pack for the family to with plenty kids stuff and outfits.... and family activity as pc item... maybe a game they can play toghtere...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳