Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fix Your Priorities

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Nah they can't fix that hey. Too busy partying as that's the type of lifestyle they like to lead, apparently. Aint nobody got time for dat!!
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Maybe the Sims 4 is trying to be like the Duggar family? But yeah incest does still exist. The family tree was just a visual effect. The coding behind it wasn't really developed so it's like Sims don't even recognize who they are supposed to be in love with or not.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    Good gawd I love this thread so much......

Are you related to this thread? It could be why..
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Maybe the guys at EA are ok with incest? Loool!

I think the dev's are Game of Thrones fans. ;)
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Since it's moved to feedback I hope it's easier to find for the gurus to read <3

I wish I could hope for that, but sadly this bug will still be here for the next patch .....
  • Options
    firefly4477firefly4477 Posts: 128 Member
    The way I see it, you have two choices.
    You can leave this in the feedback section (to die an unseen death) or (and it breaks my heart that it has come to this) report it to the ESRB.

@SimGuruDrake Can you please let the developers know that incest is still a huge concern and that (in just the dialogue only) was one of the reasons Dead Island got an M rating from the ESRB. I realize the developers are ignoring much of our feedback but I would hope they wouldn't ignore something that might affect the game rating. Or maybe it won't affect the rating at all and that's why they don't care. Either way, it's not ok, can you please help us out?
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    What gets me is that I can totally understand why this bug exists, but WHY ON EARTH is it still a big at all!?

Sims can have relationships, right? So my guess is that somewhere along the lines a bug like this is going to arise - the game doesn't know incest, right? It's just making a relationship between two sims, which it's supposed to do. But WHY has this not been addressed? Even to say they can't fix it! At least acknowledge it. Talk to us about it - is this something that is being worked on or tweaked?

FFS, this silence is the ONE reason now why I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone either. I used to shout my love for this game from the rooftops - now I am ashamed to be seen playing it.

--T
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I'm starting to think they'll never Get IT Together.

So many patches, so much more left not fixed.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    The way I see it, you have two choices.
    You can leave this in the feedback section (to die an unseen death) or (and it breaks my heart that it has come to this) report it to the ESRB.

@SimGuruDrake Can you please let the developers know that incest is still a huge concern and that (in just the dialogue only) was one of the reasons Dead Island got an M rating from the ESRB. I realize the developers are ignoring much of our feedback but I would hope they wouldn't ignore something that might affect the game rating. Or maybe it won't affect the rating at all and that's why they don't care. Either way, it's not ok, can you please help us out?

If it raises the rating then they should really fix this bug, because I know they like to keep the rating to Teen. So that should be important enough for them to fix it.

Who knows? Maybe someone like Jack Thompson will see this and decide to announce it publicly. They could have listened to their fans instead.