Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    mau_greenmau_green Posts: 139 Member
    FIFTH HARMONY'S ALBUM HANDS DOWN
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    This:
    MyHighestRatedPost_zpsnb0jgfnn.png

It's my highest rated post so far/ever. :grin:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    I'm happy that my mom found my missing important notes for today, there's just nothing that she can't find B)
    I think all moms are like that o:) have magical powers <3
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    My vacation started today! 3 weeks of relaxing and not thinking about work :#
  • Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    I'm happy that today is the first day of my summer vacation! I took summer classes so I get 2 full weeks off before Fall starts :smile: and I'm going to Disney World tomorrow!!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Finally got to Sims 4 installed and did a test - ultra graphics are so awesome! :smiley:
    rikqjp1c18wo.png
    hh7n5tqhqff9.png
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Last Thursday, I finally got the Windows 10 update. It took hours of ironing out some stuff (like Origin not working due to Microsoft C++ problems), but now my laptop is mostly in working condition.

And on Friday, I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet with some of my teammates at work. Part of the reason is that this August, I'll have been in my job for 6 months, which means I'll lose my probationary status and become a regular employee.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    mau_greenmau_green Posts: 139 Member
    Discovering my vocal rangue :hushed:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I got into my game and had fun with my Deery Meadows legacy.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    I am happy that I was able to lay my grandfather to rest today with loved ones. Rest in peace, grandpa. I love you.
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    The 8th season of Doctor Who is finally streaming on Netflix! I finally get to see Twelve in action! :D

I also found a hilarious new website called Procatinator. I can't stop watching those cat gifs.
  • Options
    CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    My love for The Sims 3 was re kindled in the form of Nraas, how am I only finding this mod now?!?! :D
    Ci7abDw.png
  • Options
    What made me happy today is it being my birthday. So, no work (except baking, which I like and doing the dishes, which I don't like - no free dishwashers in real life ;)), lots of cake (and other food), gifts and friends! :smiley:
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    What made me happy today is it being my birthday. So, no work (except baking, which I like and doing the dishes, which I don't like - no free dishwashers in real life ;)), lots of cake (and other food), gifts and friends! :smiley:

Happy Birthday!

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    It makes me happy that it's Chasing Life night. :mrgreen: I love this show, like I'm obsessed, makes Monday the best day of the week! I'm going to buy snacks I can't afford later and have a great evening! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    litterbot.
    ]
  • Options
    I am beyond happy that Dragon Age's new DLC is coming out on PS4 today, and that I won't need to wait a month for it!

• Options
    starofrohan1starofrohan1 Posts: 344 Member
    edited August 2015
    I am beyond happy that Dragon Age's new DLC is coming out on PS4 today, and that I won't need to wait a month for it!

YES YES YES YES YES YES! Did I mention YES?!?!?!?!?!

Edit: This also made me happy today. In case that was not clear.
    Follow me on Tumblr!
    Origin ID: starofrohan1

sigannouncement_zpsjkvq0qve.png

• Options
    edited August 2015

YES YES YES YES YES YES! Did I mention YES?!?!?!?!?!

Edit: This also made me happy today. In case that was not clear.

I feel you. Oh, do I ever feel you and your excitement! Just waiting for it to actually show up in the store now.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    So, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I'll give you guys an update.

Tuesday: getting the Cool Kitchen SP, the stuff is awesome, the hair is awesome, it's awesome!
    yxmlklfb915t.png
    Wednesday: was the first time I played the Traders & Barbarians expansion of Catan with my friends - loved it!
    Thursday: Three different co-workers (including my boss) asked me for help on something incredibly simple, but they asked me nonetheless and I was able to help them!
    Friday: managed to make a declaration form much more functional by making smart use of MS Excel (I didn't even know I still knew how to use it ;))
    Saturday: getting quite some Simming hours and making good progress on the current assignment for the building competitionI am participating in (even doing well on the budget side of things).

ETA: and I didn't even mention the left-over birthday cake! :yum:
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    So, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I'll give you guys an update.

Tuesday: getting the Cool Kitchen SP, the stuff is awesome, the hair is awesome, it's awesome!
    yxmlklfb915t.png
    Wednesday: was the first time I played the Traders & Barbarians expansion of Catan with my friends - loved it!
    Thursday: Three different co-workers (including my boss) asked me for help on something incredibly simple, but they asked me nonetheless and I was able to help them!
    Friday: managed to make a declaration form much more functional by making smart use of MS Excel (I didn't even know I still knew how to use it ;))
    Saturday: getting quite some Simming hours and making good progress on the current assignment for the building competitionI am participating in (even doing well on the budget side of things).

ETA: and I didn't even mention the left-over birthday cake! :yum:

Wow, productive week you had! Glad you love the new SP. I myself have just grazed it, but I'm loving the ice cream maker. I love how you can add toppings and whatnot :)

I am happy that myself, my parents, and my four brothers were able to go to a local restaurant for dinner. I had a quarter chicken breast with coleslaw and french fries. It was delicious.

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    finally got rid of garbage dragging me down for the last 18yrs out of my life once and for good! Never again will I become friends with my ex friend again! I put a lot of effort trying to make this friendship work and I put in 95% and she only put in 5%, so then she tried to use me to get what she wanted and I stopped her along the way buy removing myself away from her once and for all! which I should've done this ages ago, but oh well, I've learned the hard way!
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2015
    A very very attractive man was flirting with me today over Harry Potter :no_mouth:
    Post edited by MelanieSimlish on
    44444.gif
  • Options
    @midnightpearl I am glad that you got out of it. I myself had the exact same issue with a friend of 13 years.
    @MelanieSimlish Ooh! Jealous!

I am happy that I started working again. (Bring in the dough!)

• Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    What made me happy today is they have finally turned up to fix our roof :D
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them