Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Is That Any Way To Dress A Sim" Voting - Closed

SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Here are the entries to my "Is That Any Way To Dress A Sim?" contest: The idea is to pick the most outrageously dressed game-generated Sim. Each Picture/ Sim will have their own post on this thread. Please look through the pictures below and decide which TWO are the funniest, most inappropriate Sims and then hit the 'Like' button for those pictures.

PLEASE 'LIKE' ONLY TWO PICTURES!

The Picture/ Sim with the most likes at the end of the week wins 1,900 Sim Points worth of stuff from the Store. The Picture/ Sim with the second most likes receives 750 Sim Points Worth of stuff from the Store and the Picture/ Sim with the third highest amount of likes gets 250 Sim Points worth of stuff. Everyone else gets 75 Sim Points as an Honorable Mention. If there are any ties, both submissions will get the prize.

The contest is closed to new entries, so please don't bother to make any new submissions. If this turns out to be a popular contest I will hold another one at a later time.

Voting will close on Monday, August 10th at 12:00 PM (Noon) Eastern Daylight Time (U.S.) and I will reward the prizes immediately.

[edit] We're getting down to the wire and no one is voting! So, to encourage people to vote I will gift a random voter. Just vote on your favorite pic, then make a comment that says "I voted" and I will enter you into a random pool to be gifted. I will give out at least one 50 Sim Point gift for every ten voters we get - so if I get a total of twenty voters (we are at 15 now) I will give out TWO 50 point prizes; if I get 30 voters, I will gift THREE prizes and so on. And, yes, if you have already voted, you can enter, too.

Okay - Let's see those Sims!

Post edited by Schweighsr on

Comments