Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed: New pool tool - No restaurants etc.

Comments

• Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Why are people disappointed with no restaurants? EA never even hinted there would be any this time around. We don't even know exactly what the next EP is about yet, except the name.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    KatsKats wrote: »
    Why are people disappointed with no restaurants? EA never even hinted there would be any this time around. We don't even know exactly what the next EP is about yet, except the name.

The next EP has a trailer and there is a ton of info already. Go to SimsVIP.

You will be able to make or join clubs, party in dance clubs or in fact anywhere you put the DJ Booth and there will be two new skills, dancing and DJing or something...and I think that is it?

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    ejoslin wrote: »
    I can't tell from the trailer -- do sims now face each other while dancing together? It would be nice if this EP had slow dancing but even dancing together instead of along with would be an improvement.

I know what you mean. Maybe theres a dancing skill now to perform [dance name] together. Doesnt seem like the normal dancing allows for sims to dance together though. (but im not sure)

I asked sim cookie this hoping they ask.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer could you ask what the creature is? I'm dying to know. I hope it's good though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Pond, pool, lake... in the trailer, that green water reminded me of raw sewage with lily pads. It startled me... not in a good way :scream:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Pond, pool, lake... in the trailer, that green water reminded me of raw sewage with lily pads. It startled me... not in a good way :scream:

I thought it was actual swamp water :\
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer could you ask what the creature is? I'm dying to know. I hope it's good though.

Someone did and he said they haven't talked about the creature so I assume they won't tell him yet.
  • Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    Lame... -.-
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    edited August 2015
    They always miss the small details, we can order chips and drinks but nothing else, is there slow dancing....c'mon EA.

Update: Apparently we can btw. Umm..Awesome.
    Post edited by Jerrello on
  • Options
    They won't talk about a new death type either.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    With the new world and theme, restraurants would have been perfect.. =/

Yes! Imagine having a bunch of fancy restaurants in a European-inspired city. That would be perfect.

Some guy from gamescon said on twitter you can buy espresso and food from the coffee machine/cafe. SO maybe is kinda like a restaurant? I hope yes!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    ejoslin wrote: »
    I can't tell from the trailer -- do sims now face each other while dancing together? It would be nice if this EP had slow dancing but even dancing together instead of along with would be an improvement.

I know what you mean. Maybe theres a dancing skill now to perform [dance name] together. Doesnt seem like the normal dancing allows for sims to dance together though. (but im not sure)

I asked sim cookie this hoping they ask.

@catloverplayer Please share if you get an answer, im curious to know.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    GaiaPuma wrote: »

Yes! Imagine having a bunch of fancy restaurants in a European-inspired city. That would be perfect.

Some guy from gamescon said on twitter you can buy espresso and food from the coffee machine/cafe. SO maybe is kinda like a restaurant? I hope yes!

Hopefully Sims can actually sit down and eat their food inside the "restaurant."
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options

well, some lakes look like that, even some rivers. Depend on the type of place. Inthe amazon forest many lakes or ponds look like that due to sediments and plants, plus algae.
  • Options

How in the hell to you buy food from an Expresso machine? Does it like...have coffe taste?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member

How in the hell to you buy food from an Expresso machine? Does it like...have coffe taste?

I think its more like a vending machine lol
  • Options

They have baristas now and an npc.
  • Options

Lol maybe his english is not perfect he is from France I think, but if you look in the trailer where people are ordering espresso you can see some glass thing in the counter like place and looks like there is food in there. Maybe is what he meant.