Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed: New pool tool - No restaurants etc.

rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
Simcookie just confirmed that it is not possible to swim at the beach, but the ''pond'' we saw, seems to be a new pool tool or whatever.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/TurkkiToni">@TurkkiToni</a&gt; you cannot swim in the beach its a new pool tool :)</p>— Greg (SimCookie) (@Sim_Cookie) <a href=" 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also: No restaurants.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/TurkkiToni">@TurkkiToni</a&gt; there is no restaurant but there is a coffee machine you can sell food and drinks.</p>— Greg (SimCookie) (@Sim_Cookie) <a href=" 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Simcookie just confirmed that it is not possible to swim at the beach, but the ''pond'' we saw, seems to be a new pool tool or whatever.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/TurkkiToni">@TurkkiToni</a&gt; you cannot swim in the beach its a new pool tool :)</p>— Greg (SimCookie) (@Sim_Cookie) <a href=" 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

Yey................. :|
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Lmao... I guess it'll be coming in a free patch then? Dishwashes this month and more pool tools in November.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wow...
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I can't tell from the trailer -- do sims now face each other while dancing together? It would be nice if this EP had slow dancing but even dancing together instead of along with would be an improvement.
  • Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    Here is a prime example of the developers overlooking content that players are actually asking for. Actual restaurants would fit with the theme of this pack, but instead we get cafe's that will probably work like bakeries in GTW.

And "selling food and drinks" means that the sims will simply put their bought items in the inventory, I guess...
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ejoslin wrote: »
    I can't tell from the trailer -- do sims now face each other while dancing together? It would be nice if this EP had slow dancing but even dancing together instead of along with would be an improvement.

There is a new dancing skill.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    That is disappointing.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Unfortuanly it didn't show that.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member

I know what you mean. Maybe theres a dancing skill now to perform [dance name] together. Doesnt seem like the normal dancing allows for sims to dance together though. (but im not sure)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited August 2015
    With the new world and theme, restraurants would have been perfect.. =/
    giphy.gif

• Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    With the new world and theme, restraurants would have been perfect.. =/

Yes! Imagine having a bunch of fancy restaurants in a European-inspired city. That would be perfect.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared