Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many people are done with TS4 now?

LuckyPalms992LuckyPalms992 Posts: 55 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Disclaimer: If you enjoy this EP, it's best not to stick around in here.

Right now, I'm done with this game. I've bought every one of the packs so far and for the last couple, 2 (one for my friend as well) but now I'm done.

Comments

• Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    That presentation plum near killed it for me (mostly with the You Rule thrown about as it meant something)

But as with the Sims 4... always on the fence unlike its past series (minus Sweet n Treats) :wink:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    taatelimiestaatelimies Posts: 105 Member
    Yeah, probably not going to buy this EP, but I don't see why I would give up the whole game because of it. Get Together looks like a mess - fair enough, I just won't buy it and hope the devs see how badly they've messed up and get their plum together in the future. I still enjoy the game as it is now, and will keep playing. I was excited to finally get another EP (I won't bother with the overpriced GPs), so this announcement was a huge bummer, but I will still keep playing. I just won't be playing this EP.
    Origin ID: pinkb4tman | PSN: otttoe
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sims 1 - good to go back to for nostalgia
    Sims 2 - best game for simming
    Sims 3 - best for sandboxing and limitless creativity
    Sims 4 - good for nothing

I agree. I guess TS4 is just the SimCity 13 of The Sims?
  • Options
    I'm done with this game completely. It's currently uninstalled and that won't change.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'll go to my old method, wait for all the EPs GPs and stuff packs to come out before buying more, from now on.
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yeah, probably not going to buy this EP, but I don't see why I would give up the whole game because of it. Get Together looks like a mess - fair enough, I just won't buy it and hope the devs see how badly they've messed up and get their plum together in the future. I still enjoy the game as it is now, and will keep playing. I was excited to finally get another EP (I won't bother with the overpriced GPs), so this announcement was a huge bummer, but I will still keep playing. I just won't be playing this EP.
    I really enjoyed your optimism... Wish I was a bit more optimistic... sigh... I had really high hopes for great new content.... :'(
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    @SK8RBLAZE Just let me download your avatar into my game and I'll have a more enjoyable game :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    Blueboy2323Blueboy2323 Posts: 179 Member
    Yeah, pretty much. I held on to the game because of it's art style and CAS but I'm so angry by this point that won't be enough any more.

I'm still cautiously awaiting a Seasons/family expansion but with the way they're approaching the community right now (hands over ears, feet slamming off the floor screaming "I'M NOT LISTENING") I can't see anything substantial ever happening there.

Whelp, back to TS2 and 3!
    p3herocutin0mj8n.png
  • Options
    > @emilyduru said:
    > Why do you have 10 threads just to say the same thing. We get it you don't like Sims 4, want a cookie?

And why are you stalking my threads?
  • Options
    haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    emilyduru wrote: »
    Why do you have 10 threads just to say the same thing. We get it you don't like Sims 4, want a cookie?

This :lol:

It's annoying. I don't mind people having their own opinion but dominating the whole forum while doing it is just plain dumb and annoying.
  • Options
    SimsTiasSimsTias Posts: 1,622 Member
    I'm done. I will keep going to this forum, but I won't buy anything for TS4 untill they fix this mess. (Which probably won't happen)
    Save the Sims Franchise!
    Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se
  • Options
    emilyduruemilyduru Posts: 289 Member
    > @emilyduru said:
    > Why do you have 10 threads just to say the same thing. We get it you don't like Sims 4, want a cookie?

And why are you stalking my threads?
    No you've flooded the entire forum I can't scroll without seeing your threads.
    9i7a5w.jpg
  • Options
    > @emilyduru said:
    > LuckyPalms992 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > No you've flooded the entire forum I can't scroll without seeing your threads.
    Yas.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Woah, we get it LuckyPalms, you don't like it, you're done. Did you need to make tons of treads? Jeez, want attention much?
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    PandaORosePandaORose Posts: 549 Member
    I'll stick around until the anniversary to see if any news will be announced; especially, regarding toddlers. Honestly...I went back to playing TS2 after the patch with lockable doors did not work in my game; like seriously? There's still 1% of me holding onto this game/franchise.
    2750512.gif~c200

• Options
    Bye..
    9R2gGl3.gif?1
  • Options
    Bordeaux2014Bordeaux2014 Posts: 81 Member
    Watching Rachel was so embarrassing I don't want to open the game right now. I don't think even she was impressed enough by the pack but rather was forced to present it since every other developer hated how unnecessary the pack was.
    tumblr_m2wafd5_Hxa1rsyea4o1_500.png
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I love The Sims 4, but I will probably be skipping this expansion pack. It looks really, really meh. I was really hoping for a Generations kind of expansion pack, or at least, something else.
  • Options
    coldplay2233coldplay2233 Posts: 451 Member
    that fancy world we have seen twice now. Once 2 years ago before the game released, and now we see it again as additional content.

source on this please? i hope it isnt true
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    that fancy world we have seen twice now. Once 2 years ago before the game released, and now we see it again as additional content.

source on this please? i hope it isnt true

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/848126/Τhe-winderburg-world-looks-like-the-old-scrapped-world#latest
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    But this is so bad for future Sims series because young players like me will see how bad TS4 is and not want to buy it again and this is horrible because TS4 is becoming so famous
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg