Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers - September patch?

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    The life stages are stupid with out them doesn't seem natural.
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I hope so, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Toddlers are more complicated to create. Therefore, they would cost more money to make. I'm guessing toddlers will come with a price tag attached.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    SimSwim2 wrote: »
    I hope so, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Toddlers are more complicated to create. Therefore, they would cost more money to make. I'm guessing toddlers will come with a price tag attached.

Yep. If bears are too hard, you can imagine how difficult toddlers must be.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    SimSwim2 wrote: »

Yep. If bears are too hard, you can imagine how difficult toddlers must be.

Bears are just sims in a bear suit...but don't tell anyone that. They weren't free either. They came with OR and cost $20.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »
    supports campain

by the logic of i don't like no one schould have it... I schould be able to sa that vampires, aliens, wearwolfs and zombies are not to be in the game
    I just choose not to play with them as you, it is easy to not play with toddlers.... even if they are in game.
    Um I'd edit that post. No idea what you are saying, but it's ok if English isn't your first language. I'd be happy to help reword it for you if you want. Guess I can try help anyway.

I support that campaign. By that logic of "I don't like it, no one should have it", I should be able to say that vampires, aliens, werewolves, and zombies should not be in the game. I just choose not to play them as you do, it is easy to not play with toddlers even if they are in my game.

So feel free to correct me if I didn't translate it well. But that's nice you are ok with toddlers being in the game if they come back.

yea english isn't my first langish.. and it was late...
    but I do want toddlers

I just support the CHOICE = add things but let player choose if they play with it.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2015
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So sad the Sims freeplay comes with all the life stages but for the Sims 4 that cost $60+ it was to expensive and hard to add them...

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    If they were patched in somehow, I think it would be in a family/generations EP, and so you'll have to pay for that anyway. I think it could happen.
    Toddlers weren't around in The Sims, either. They were only introduced in Sims 2, and the young adult age group wasn't made until Sims 2 University!
    I think we all need to settle down, I'm sure that toddlers will be patched in at some point because EA/Maxis knows how much we like them and miss them. Keep your faith! o:)
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    So sad the Sims freeplay comes with all the life stages but for the Sims 4 that cost $60+ it was to expensive and hard to add them...

To be fair, the graphics & gameplay of Sims Freeplay can't be compared with TS4, because Sims 4 is so much more advanced and superior to Freeplay
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    If they could confirm to you now they're not working on toddlers and they'll never come maybe it'll stop you being disappointed in september but you'll stop getting your hopes so high now when they may not be compatible with the game engine...
    Sorry if this offends you but it's the truth
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    EvaliynEvaliyn Posts: 129 Member
    Well, after watch this video I got a feling that we will have a remake of babies and with that will had toddlers into our game too. I remember a guru said that it was more difficult to remake something that was already done than do something new... Who knows if he wasn't talk about babies...
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Honestly, I think they will never come back. Maxis has shown they can't even fix the bugs they created for the most part. Nor have they shown any interest in family players and I'm pretty sure there's no one left at Maxis that has enough talent to create toddlers since they can't even free the object babies. Pretty sad mess they made of Sims 4 if you ask me.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I think toddlers won't be implemented as a patch... they might come as an expansion or game pack, because a lot of things come with them.. I still have hopes EA will let us have toddlers:))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    edited July 2015
    We must wait and see if toddlers will be added. But there one thing I must said to the EA bosses and the Sims dev is because my way of playing the sims (with toddlers) isn't in the sims 4 , I've been going to the local baseball game(The Great Lakes Looms) to watch them play. And I don't like baseball at all.
    Post edited by crockatail on
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    RngAMQ0.png

Hmm.....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    patstatspatstats Posts: 226 Member
    ...or just go back to playing TS3. Lord knows I've spent hundreds of dollars on it!
    Simmering since the beginning!