Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you WANT them to announce at Gamescom?

Comments

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I want them to tell us toddlers are coming in a free patch or they are not coming at all .. stop hoping people. Then I want them to announce the next EP to be something Nightlife, Townlife or University. Something with restaurants or apartments.
    I don't think we can expect pets or seasons soon so not even going to go there. I think if they did give us toddlers if they did some generational pack with it (you buy the extras) .. the moaning that we have to pay for stuff wouldn't be worth listening too, so I'd rather they wait on that.

I feel like if they are going to do toddlers, they have to do at least basic toddlers in a free patch or it isn't going to work right and people will be plum.
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Toddler free patch and an EP like generation.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh I think if they patch in toddlers they would have to patch in basics.. cribs, high chairs, anything that makes them functional in a base game.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited July 2015
    I want then to announce toddlers and a Generations EP, and also invite fans to ask any questions that will be honestly answered.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    To announce toddlers and I would like a urban,grunge type city life. Something really gritty, that would be fun.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I think it would be awesome if they announced the plans for the game for the next 4 to 5 years- how many content stuff packs, game packs, and expansions they plan to release, along with announcing whether their releasing toddlers (for those who love them). Other things I would love to know is if they've been working with the design engine any and are planning to release new CAS design tools (height slider), new CAW tools, maybe even plans for a future color wheel. I doubt they would give out that much information so I'm just hoping for details about future releases with stuff/game/expansion packs and maybe toddlers.
  • Options
    SharkDOSharkDO Posts: 252 Member
    Toddlers, with a Generations EP, so family players can have that. Then later release nightlife, pets, island paradise, and university, all in that order.
    "I'm a Simmer, not a gamer. I feel like my frustration with the game and the reason I don't "get it" is more about a disconnection and confusion with the vision...I'm worried about the future of the franchise."
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    So, personally for me, toddlers are not my biggest desire for TS4 - however, I can wait on things I'd like to see, and I really don't think they can put off the toddler conversation much longer. So, I'd like to see "Hey look, toddlers!" or "I'm sorry, no toddlers" (preferably the former). If nothing else - just omgplsifineverseethewordtoddleragainitllbetoosoonomg. :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I sincerely doubt what I'd like will be announced there. I'd like them to apologize for TS4 and either say they will fix it or listen to player input and use it to create TS5.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    obviously i don't want them to be released the day after and i don't even want them to be the main focus, but i want a "yes to toddlers btw" or a no "no to toddlers btw" stuck on the end of their presentation. just so we know lol
    i really want work on the first big expansion pack, like seasons or pets tho
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    I hope a city-life ep
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2015
    To announce more stuff packs that no one ever wanted but throw in a key highly demanded feature that should've been in the base game just so people will buy the stuff pack because Maxis knows no one cares for stuff packs because they lack content and are too high priced. :P

Seasons and other expansions are 'too hard' like the bear and beards and lounge chairs just like they confessed to. :3
    We'd be lucky to even get another expansion, seems they're too limited and lack the tech. Sad how they're messing up so bad it hurts the customers and business.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Toddlers and a farming expansion. However, you've probably picked out every single thing I want and named it in the first post. :smiley:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I want them to announce a toddlers patch, a Late Night or Pets EP, and the Cool Kitchen SP. It would be awesome if they announced CAW and/or a color wheel too.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    As everyone seems to be wanting toddlers, I dont think it is going to be that exciting when the toddlers are being released as it will be the same thing as the sims 3.....

I am hoping it is something different and fresh new expansion that never been added to the sims series.
  • Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    PLEASE tell me what you would do if there were no teens? I'm seriously curious. The toddler lifestage is THE MOST important period of a humans life. I can understand that they're annoying etc.. But to not have them there at all - and to be openly stating it as though it's a bad thing to be asking is ridiculous. Wether you want them there or not toddlers SHOULD BE in the game. If you don't like it - age them up.

I think the ant-toddler people like myself would rather them not waste their time on toddlers and work on something/anything that is more fun or at least less boring.

I fear if they introduced toddlers in an upcoming patch the outrage will shift from no toddlers to toddlers that are so limited even the people who wanted them will not like them. I mean you people are asking for toddlers but I don't see many people asking for good toddlers.

I would like them to verify one way or the other on toddlers so people will stop feeling the need to bring them up all the time and sometimes in threads that have nothing to do with toddlers.
    simsilver wrote: »
    But we have no teens in the game. We have young adults that have to go to school and do homework for some reason...

I have teens in my game. They are finally at the right height too if you like more realism.

Personally I would like university to be announced.

• Options
    CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    For them to finally announce whether or not toddlers or coming so everyone can stop talking about them, because it's just been overplayed at this point. All these supposed "toddler hints" threads are just annoying and get people hyped up for nothing. What I'd actually like to see is an urban, sorta night life EP with restaurants. Hopefully this also allows people who have GTW to run their own restaurant as well. So we have some reason to actually go outside the house more often.

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Bobbo wrote: »
    PLEASE tell me what you would do if there were no teens? I'm seriously curious. The toddler lifestage is THE MOST important period of a humans life. I can understand that they're annoying etc.. But to not have them there at all - and to be openly stating it as though it's a bad thing to be asking is ridiculous. Wether you want them there or not toddlers SHOULD BE in the game. If you don't like it - age them up.

I think the ant-toddler people like myself would rather them not waste their time on toddlers and work on something/anything that is more fun or at least less boring.

I fear if they introduced toddlers in an upcoming patch the outrage will shift from no toddlers to toddlers that are so limited even the people who wanted them will not like them. I mean you people are asking for toddlers but I don't see many people asking for good toddlers.

I would like them to verify one way or the other on toddlers so people will stop feeling the need to bring them up all the time and sometimes in threads that have nothing to do with toddlers.
    simsilver wrote: »
    But we have no teens in the game. We have young adults that have to go to school and do homework for some reason...

I have teens in my game. They are finally at the right height too if you like more realism.

Personally I would like university to be announced.

I don't feel I need to ask for 'good' toddlers - that should be a given. It's their job to produce quailty products. Granted, though, you have a point.

Interesting how you describe yourself anti-toddler like that's a thing. Maybe it is, just remind me to never bring my toddler/s around you. And as for them being boring, I disagree.

--T
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I want something that marrys a old favorite to a new idea. Like a university expansion that adds schools for all ages private and boarding schools while also adding new jobs maybe toddlers and a preschool. A even crazier idea put pets and weather together in one expansion with new recipes and al fresco restaurants.
  • Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    I don't feel I need to ask for 'good' toddlers - that should be a given. It's their job to produce quailty products. Granted, though, you have a point.

For your sake, and my sake because I really don't want several more years of toddler angst, I hope I am wrong. It kind of depends on where they were when they scrapped them for the deadline. Of course they could cut corners by making the toddlers the same height as the kids but start them out crawling.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 5
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Jelisa wrote: »
    Since they just announced toddlers for Sims Freeplay, I'd really want them to announce them for Sims 4 as well...
    What? Freeplay gets toddlers? What's up with that? :: goes away very angry, now. ::

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    Creat a world tool
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm going to be very happy if they announce an amusement park expansion and the new world has several beaches and one has a boardwalk and it also includes a city.