Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First impressions review - CAS, objects, gameplay

If you have been wondering whether Spa Day is a pack for you, you’re in the right place. I’ve been exploring what the new pack has to offer all evening, and although I have not yet played enough to provide a detailed in-depth review, I’ll do my best to share as much information as possible along with my first impressions. The full review along with many more screenshots can be found here.

0U2oGm.jpg

Snippet:
4 venues come with the pack, out of which three are classed as a spa and 1 is considered a gym: The Center of Center Massage, Aham Ashram Yoga Studio, Perfect Balance Spa and Luxe Health Club. All of these will automatically pop up in your library and can be plopped in any of your existing worlds – this includes Granite Falls if you have the Outdoor Retreat pack. I play tested this and am thrilled to confirm spas are fully functional in Granite Falls, giving getaways a whole new meaning. Hello relaxing honeymoons!

k1895K.jpgimageshack.com/a/img540/8297/k1895K.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yep. Granite Falls is the perfect place for the spa!

07-14-15_9-29nbspPM_zpsng5gfmxe.png
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

I agree!! Outdoor retreat GP gave us an entire world which can be used as a perfect setting for the Spa!! It's so peaceful doing yoga in the nature.....or get a massage looking at the lake out of the window.. I am satisfied, good job Gurus! :)
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

I agree!! Outdoor retreat GP gave us an entire world which can be used as a perfect setting for the Spa!! It's so peaceful doing yoga in the nature.....or get a massage looking at the lake out of the window.. I am satisfied, good job Gurus! :)

Agreed, the perfect combination of the two completely sold me on Spa Day!

Lovely spa @fullspiral !

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Being able to place the Spa in Granite Falls is great news!
    I also read your full review, thank you. It's very useful for people that are on the fence like me :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Being able to place the Spa in Granite Falls is great news!
    I also read your full review, thank you. It's very useful for people that are on the fence like me :)

@AlbaWaterhouse Aww I'm glad you found it useful :)
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    I love the new hairstyles + clothing! It's very close to what I get around in, in real life, so I'm immediately drawn to that aspect. I loved your review and I too agree - very helpful for those of us still on the fence, so a big thanks for that :)
  • Options
    Annabelle wrote: »
    I love the new hairstyles + clothing! It's very close to what I get around in, in real life, so I'm immediately drawn to that aspect. I loved your review and I too agree - very helpful for those of us still on the fence, so a big thanks for that :)

Thank you! Agreed, the hairstyles for women are stunning. The ones for men could probably use a bit of improvement though :D