October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy Eighth Anniversary!

Comments

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,149 Member
    @ZeeGee, I was just asking about you. I haven't seen you around the forum. I hope you're well. My Mer twin babies look just like other babies. I know that you were asking about that. I hope to see a change as they turn in to toddlers. I'll post pictures in the game. I've been camping so I haven't had to much time for gaming.
  • JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi simmers, could someone help me? I like how people write 'Top 5 here' then have the 'here' linked to their post. how do people do that? haha. I'm still a noob to the forums :confounded:

edited
    Ohhh i actually just worked it out myself :sweat_smile: hahah
  • lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I updated my wishlist thanks for all the amazing gifts!!!
    My new list can be found [url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13801886/#Comment_13801886 "]Here[/url]
    And my wish list can be found Here
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is [url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13801886/#Comment_13801886 "]Here[/url]
    It is so much fun to be here
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 237 Member
    Thank you @cristill13 for gift me my item No.1 of my top 5. It is very apprecited. :)
    My list is updated here
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 4,410 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee, I was just asking about you. I haven't seen you around the forum. I hope you're well. My Mer twin babies look just like other babies. I know that you were asking about that. I hope to see a change as they turn in to toddlers. I'll post pictures in the game. I've been camping so I haven't had to much time for gaming.

I'd love to see pictures, I bet they're adorable! Just had some password problems that took me awhile to get sorted due to OE business.

New top 5 thanks to the gift bombing tactics of our Chocolate Princess, @charlotteprice!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13807950/#Comment_13807950
    The Sequel: Part 4

• MariTomKaulitZMariTomKaulitZ Posts: 1,038 Member
    Thank you so very much @friday027! :blush:

Updated my list! :)
    zs6b1G9.png

I own the Store since 20/04/'16!
    A big thank you to everyone that helped me get there!
    My Thank You Thread
    My Studio
    Check this out if you love kids stuff!
    Daily Deals
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,108 Member
    I have ONLY 1 more item left till i unoffical own the store I still have the others money base items to get (in time). I will be joining the garden yay!

:star: BAM :star: Just for Old Times Sake birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif and wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 604 Member
    Thank you so very much @friday027! :blush:

Updated my list! :)

@MariTomKaulitZ - You're quite Welcome! :smiley:
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 237 Member
    Thanks a lot @charlotteprice for the great selection of items news of my wishlist! :smiley: i am closer for to complete more sets now.
    I forgot to add to my wishlist the items of my Top 5. Fixed.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Needed to update my top 5 list thanks to a gift bomb from @charlotteprice, boy she sure seems to have been busy last night. Updated list can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    :o somebody gifted starting BELOW my top five. I'm changing @scillakees name to Sneakakees! Thanks so much for saving me lots of editing <3

Top five on my list still here
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,232 Member
    Updated my list
    tinkknitz wrote: »
    ...I'm changing @scillakees name to Sneakakees...

If I had a simpoint for every time I thought that I would own the store. Plus I'd have a ton of Happy Days.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! I've updated my Top 5 HERE and my wishlist is HERE. Have a great day! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    edited January 28
    Hi simmers :blush:

My top five items are:

1. Crisp Coat and Gloves.
    2. Zippy Sweater.
    3. A Fella's Trenchcoat.
    4. Relaxed Sweater
    5. Off-Fence.

It's in order in my wishlist

Happy Simming (L)
    Post edited by JENiiEY on
    JENiiEY wrote: »
    I can't find my top 5 list in this thread so i'll set up a new one :smile:

My top 5 items are:

1.Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Look at my Gecko Sculpture
    2.Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    3.Stones Throw Greenhouse
    4.Bow Tied Top
    5.Grandpa's Grove

Hopefully i've done the links right haha

Hi @JENiiEY :smiley:
    If you go to the first page of this thread, @Reachsims has listed everyone who is participating alphabetically. If you scroll down, you will find your name which she has linked to your original Top 5 post where you can edit it. I hope this helps you!
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

edited July 2015
    @jbsquared2000 oh thank you! i will go back and edit it now! :blush: have a good week xo

edited

ohhh @Reachsims has kindly linked my new post to my name! so thank you :smiley:
  • emccausland1emccausland1 Posts: 68 Member
    wow my list is finally a little over 400.. i am hoping b4 bed i get a little more ads to drop it some more.. other wise i was just dropping in to give away a few items here and there
  • njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I have ONLY 1 more item left till i unoffical own the store I still have the others money base items to get (in time). I will be joining the garden yay!

:star: BAM :star: Just for Old Times Sake birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif and wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!

awwwwww man when I got the email today hubby looked at me like I grew another head :D :D I was excited and thank you for the birthday wishes. I didnt even do anything for my bday. My mom made me a cake and hubby went to work (suck a loser) lol but I am happy to make it to 29 hopefully I can make it to atlantic city before summer is over. @charlotteprice ............................YOU ROCK.
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    @Reachsims you my love can remove my name from the list Im heading to the garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,149 Member
    @njwilson1986 congrats!
    edited July 2015

awwwwww man when I got the email today hubby looked at me like I grew another head :D :D I was excited and thank you for the birthday wishes. I didnt even do anything for my bday. My mom made me a cake and hubby went to work (suck a loser) lol but I am happy to make it to 29 hopefully I can make it to atlantic city before summer is over. @charlotteprice ............................YOU ROCK.

And here I thought @charlotteprice's BAM and "old times sake" comment were referring to the days when she used to be yellow and jump out of cakes! :wink: :lol:

:star: Congratulations @njwilson1986 for owning the store!! :star: :smile:

You're very welcome! Glad you joined us :p

I miss so many of you all, we all have so much going on in RL that we don't seem to be on at the same time (or as often), LOL

I never do anything for my Birthday, I just sit at the computer and play my Sims game (although now I am on the forums more than the games) :*

Have a great week and I hope work don't keep you so busy that you cant get some game time in!

*hugs*

And here I thought @charlotteprice's BAM and "old times sake" comment were referring to the days when she used to be yellow and jump out of cakes! :wink: :lol:

:star: Congratulations @njwilson1986 for owning the store!! :star: :smile:

Well, a while back I would gift a world and come back here and "BAM" the person I gifted the world too. Everyone caught on and knew when they saw that, the person got a world ( I only bammed a world) I got into Sims4 for a while and I noticed a lot of new simmers were here. I tried it once and I don't think anyone understood so I quit, LOL. I just gift a world on occasion now instead!

I never jumped out of cakes, but I always wanted to......back in the days, :blush:

*hugs*
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Thank you so very much @scillakees and @Heledriel for the wonderful gifts! I therefore, updated my top 5 list <3 Thank you!

The link can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636

Wishing you all happy simming~ :) <3
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Due to an overnight gifting spree, I needed to update my top 5 list. The end is near!

Updated list can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.