Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @ZeeGee, I was just asking about you. I haven't seen you around the forum. I hope you're well. My Mer twin babies look just like other babies. I know that you were asking about that. I hope to see a change as they turn in to toddlers. I'll post pictures in the game. I've been camping so I haven't had to much time for gaming.
  • JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi simmers, could someone help me? I like how people write 'Top 5 here' then have the 'here' linked to their post. how do people do that? haha. I'm still a noob to the forums :confounded:

edited
    Ohhh i actually just worked it out myself :sweat_smile: hahah
  • lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I updated my wishlist thanks for all the amazing gifts!!!
    My new list can be found Here
    And my wish list can be found Here
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you @cristill13 for gift me my item No.1 of my top 5. It is very apprecited. :)
    My list is updated here
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee, I was just asking about you. I haven't seen you around the forum. I hope you're well. My Mer twin babies look just like other babies. I know that you were asking about that. I hope to see a change as they turn in to toddlers. I'll post pictures in the game. I've been camping so I haven't had to much time for gaming.

I'd love to see pictures, I bet they're adorable! Just had some password problems that took me awhile to get sorted due to OE business.

New top 5 thanks to the gift bombing tactics of our Chocolate Princess, @charlotteprice!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13807950/#Comment_13807950
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you so very much @friday027! :blush:

Updated my list! :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I have ONLY 1 more item left till i unoffical own the store I still have the others money base items to get (in time). I will be joining the garden yay!

:star: BAM :star: Just for Old Times Sake birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif and wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Thank you so very much @friday027! :blush:

Updated my list! :)

@MariTomKaulitZ - You're quite Welcome! :smiley:
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks a lot @charlotteprice for the great selection of items news of my wishlist! :smiley: i am closer for to complete more sets now.
    I forgot to add to my wishlist the items of my Top 5. Fixed.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Needed to update my top 5 list thanks to a gift bomb from @charlotteprice, boy she sure seems to have been busy last night. Updated list can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    :o somebody gifted starting BELOW my top five. I'm changing @scillakees name to Sneakakees! Thanks so much for saving me lots of editing <3

Top five on my list still here
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Updated my list
    tinkknitz wrote: »
    ...I'm changing @scillakees name to Sneakakees...

If I had a simpoint for every time I thought that I would own the store. Plus I'd have a ton of Happy Days.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! I've updated my Top 5 HERE and my wishlist is HERE. Have a great day! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    edited April 2020
    Hi simmers :blush:

My top five items are:

1. Lulu's Sweet Lil' Jumper.
    2. Relaxed Sweater.
    3. Porterman Glass Doors.
    4. All-in Layered Cocktail Dress
    5. The Blake.

It's in order in my wishlist

Happy Simming (L)
    Post edited by JENiiEY on
    JENiiEY wrote: »
    I can't find my top 5 list in this thread so i'll set up a new one :smile:

My top 5 items are:

1.Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Look at my Gecko Sculpture
    2.Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    3.Stones Throw Greenhouse
    4.Bow Tied Top
    5.Grandpa's Grove

Hopefully i've done the links right haha

Hi @JENiiEY :smiley:
    If you go to the first page of this thread, @Reachsims has listed everyone who is participating alphabetically. If you scroll down, you will find your name which she has linked to your original Top 5 post where you can edit it. I hope this helps you!
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

edited July 2015
    @jbsquared2000 oh thank you! i will go back and edit it now! :blush: have a good week xo

edited

ohhh @Reachsims has kindly linked my new post to my name! so thank you :smiley:
  • emccausland1emccausland1 Posts: 68 Member
    wow my list is finally a little over 400.. i am hoping b4 bed i get a little more ads to drop it some more.. other wise i was just dropping in to give away a few items here and there
  • njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I have ONLY 1 more item left till i unoffical own the store I still have the others money base items to get (in time). I will be joining the garden yay!

:star: BAM :star: Just for Old Times Sake birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif and wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!

awwwwww man when I got the email today hubby looked at me like I grew another head :D:D I was excited and thank you for the birthday wishes. I didnt even do anything for my bday. My mom made me a cake and hubby went to work (suck a loser) lol but I am happy to make it to 29 hopefully I can make it to atlantic city before summer is over. @charlotteprice ............................YOU ROCK.
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    @Reachsims you my love can remove my name from the list Im heading to the garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @njwilson1986 congrats!
    edited July 2015

awwwwww man when I got the email today hubby looked at me like I grew another head :D:D I was excited and thank you for the birthday wishes. I didnt even do anything for my bday. My mom made me a cake and hubby went to work (suck a loser) lol but I am happy to make it to 29 hopefully I can make it to atlantic city before summer is over. @charlotteprice ............................YOU ROCK.

And here I thought @charlotteprice's BAM and "old times sake" comment were referring to the days when she used to be yellow and jump out of cakes! :wink::lol:

:star: Congratulations @njwilson1986 for owning the store!! :star::smile:

You're very welcome! Glad you joined us :p

I miss so many of you all, we all have so much going on in RL that we don't seem to be on at the same time (or as often), LOL

I never do anything for my Birthday, I just sit at the computer and play my Sims game (although now I am on the forums more than the games) :*

Have a great week and I hope work don't keep you so busy that you cant get some game time in!

*hugs*

And here I thought @charlotteprice's BAM and "old times sake" comment were referring to the days when she used to be yellow and jump out of cakes! :wink::lol:

:star: Congratulations @njwilson1986 for owning the store!! :star::smile:

Well, a while back I would gift a world and come back here and "BAM" the person I gifted the world too. Everyone caught on and knew when they saw that, the person got a world ( I only bammed a world) I got into Sims4 for a while and I noticed a lot of new simmers were here. I tried it once and I don't think anyone understood so I quit, LOL. I just gift a world on occasion now instead!

I never jumped out of cakes, but I always wanted to......back in the days, :blush:

*hugs*
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Thank you so very much @scillakees and @Heledriel for the wonderful gifts! I therefore, updated my top 5 list <3 Thank you!

The link can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636

Wishing you all happy simming~ :)<3
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Due to an overnight gifting spree, I needed to update my top 5 list. The end is near!

Updated list can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.