Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    LaurenC161993LaurenC161993 Posts: 36 Member
    Love all these updates! I love seeing pictures of other people's games :smile:
  • Options
    AbearsmenAbearsmen Posts: 54 Member
    Looking through all these pictures, I wish my family could have parties.... But it lags so bad because of all the sims on the lot and by the time everyone gets there they want to go home. At least I have a bunch of meals I can store in the fridge for leftovers lol!
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Just a few more pictures of Odessa. :)
    [img][/img]Screenshot_zps2zjgkxul.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsxp57xzvu.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-6_zps299tifyu.jpg
  • Options
    @blazerntq Those images you posted look like they are from The Sims 4 game...what type of cc are you using?
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,545 Member
    I am adding on to that little spark of an idea.
    Libra.jpg

[Enter, Arlene]
    Screenshot-872.jpg

Screenshot-873.jpg

"I'll take that."
    Screenshot-874.jpg

Screenshot-876.jpg

It's a potent friendship elixir.
    Screenshot-878.jpg

Now that's a betrayal that Evelyn didn't see coming.
    Screenshot-879.jpg

Arlene improving her chances by forcing a friendship. She also mind-melded with her and improved her friendship with Angie.
    I have no idea how that works.
    Screenshot-884.jpg

But speaking of Angie...
    Screenshot-885.jpg

Ha, I forgot she has the shy trait. She doesn't display it much.
    Screenshot-888.jpg

It's probably just an act. >:)
    Screenshot-889.jpg

Angie is actually more important to her than Evelyn.
    Screenshot-890.jpg

Now Arlene has her celebrity status too and can at least start working to achieving her Lifetime Wish.
    Screenshot-891.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @Abearsmen The only cc I have is a skin mod called ESkin-nAtural+ from the mod the sims site.
  • Options
    @blazerntq I knew there was something. It looks very nice btw :smile:
  • Options
    xyxnixxyxnix Posts: 34 Member
    Hello everyone, I have been absent from the forums because I have been trying to install some CC, but it got too complicated and now I'm starting a new save with a male sim that has a business job.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2015
    blazerntq wrote: »
    Just a few more pictures of Odessa. :)
    [img][/img]Screenshot_zps2zjgkxul.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsxp57xzvu.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-6_zps299tifyu.jpg

But..but...Oddessa :'( why change a perfect sim.She is one of my favorites and you took her to a plastic surgeon and he gave her an eyelift.Luckily you made up for it by roasting marshmallows with Rose Rome so I forgive you...................for now >:) For those that do not know and you really should ,that Old Woman having a mallow roast with Oddessa is a super beautiful Sim.Not kidding :o age her down with a fountain of youth elixir and prepare to be amazed.Goodnight everybody and one more thing.

Those farm pictures in this thread are really realistic looking.I love them and the way he is leaning on the tractor and everything is perfect.Plus the little boy fishing is so cute in his overalls <3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited July 2015
    @CK213 I have the same texture on my books in that certain bookcase aswell :tongue:
    So I guess it isn't some sort of mod?
    @lovespandas1 I'm going ingame trying to find it!

@blazerntq I love that hairstyle! And who's that hunk from the future? :)
    cwaddell wrote: »
    jillbg wrote: »
    Jarrod likes his little brother, and they spend a lot of time together.
    9-e28093-02-mullins-elm-orchards-farm.jpg
    Love this picture. Maximus is my favorite premade in Riverview.
    @cwaddell I like him a lot too. :) And he ages up well, keeping a kind of boyish look to him! :)

@MamaSimTee Cute boys! :)
    CK213 wrote: »
    I reduced winter to three days because Roaring Height does have that Floridian feel to it. I should have turned off the snow, because when it snows, it really snows. EA tends to overdo things. It snows too much and it rains too much.
    @CK213 I turn on winter for at least 15 days - that way it takes a little longer before the heavy snow! But to get the seasons just the way I want them I have to fiddle with the settings all the time... :/
    CK213 wrote: »
    I am not sure if those actually come true. I think they just get a moodlet.
    But I could make it come true. >:) I should make that thing part of my game play.
    I think it's just a moodlet, but it's always fun to play destiny and make it happen! :)

@CravenLestat I love them, espacially the witch! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Twin Towns update:

Morales
    Diego was born poor, but he quickly realized there was money to be made in tourism. He started out selling watermelons on the beach as a child, and was at the head of a chain of hotels in Isla Paradiso before he became an adult. But he wanted more. Pushed by his ambitious wife, he sold his part to his business partner, Alfonso Alto, and moved to where the real players live - Twin Towns.
    falls-harbor-by-night.jpg?w=1000&h=600

He buys a nice –very nice- Destiny Grove mansion in Fairview Heights, and settles in with his beautiful wife and daughter.
    13-e28093-02-morales-destiny-grove-3.jpg?w=1391&h=834

What nobody knows (not even his wife) is that due to more, big investments, there's hardly anything left of his fortune, and he's deeply in debt to the Moroni's... Clutching a last straw, he buys Ocean Vista Resort, planning on making it "THE" place to be during the weekends. Little did he know about the torrential rains that were to put an end to his plan, destroying the only road up to the resort. Now he's fighting a lawsuit against the City, paying the mortgage on his luxurious home and generally struggling to keep his head over water.
    5f-e28093-11-ocean-vista-resort1.jpg?w=1391&h=834

Maybe he should let his good luck moustache grow back…
    ocean-vista-diego-isabella-valeria-morales1.jpg?w=1391&h=834

Everyone thinks Isabella married Diego for his money, but in fact it was because of his Tom-Selleck-moustache...
    14-e28093-05-morales-destiny-grove-3.jpg

Their teenage daughter Valeria has had enough of living in her father’s shadow. She’s bored in general and she despises her mother for hanging on every word Diego says. She wants a life of her own! She's ready to try anything to make something exciting happen in her life…
    14-e28093-04-morales-destiny-grove-3.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Abearsmen Thank you!

@xyxnix Welcome back. My husband helps manage all my cc for me due to me and I am very thankful for his help. Hope to learn how to do it myself.

@CravenLestat I know I did something that should not have been done with changing Odessa's eyes. As soon as I saw the difference I knew that I had made a mistake. It might be the hair also that makes her look so different. I remember your the picture of your Rose Rome from your game and how pretty she is when she is made young again. Do not worry. Rose is Odessa's most loved friend and she is working on getting her skill high enough to be able to make the potion to age Rose to a young adult once more.

@jillbg The hunk is Emit Relevart the time traveler from the future. I really love your postings of pictures and info of the family's from Twin Town.

@CK213 The Sims 3 forums feel complete once more with you posting your gameplay.
  • Options
    Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    edited July 2015
    @blazerntq Odessa looks really pretty, hope you continue to play with her!!

@jillbg I love his Destiny Grove Mansion. I don't own that world, so if that's a pre-made house, then I already love it!! Good luck with finances, and also to his bored daughter - I think I know how she feels!!

So I haven't been able to play yet today. Family issues have gone sky high. My wonderful dog Hally, was attacked last night by a husky, and we were at the vet till midnight (who by the way, was absolutely useless, and just told us that she had a few scars (she was completely covered in blood, and could hardly breathe. How he could guess that was the problem I don't know..)) anyways, we then went to our personal vet this morning, as the vet we went to yesterday was that of the owners of the dog that attacked her, who were so lovely and kind, and so, so sorry about the whole ordeal.
    Anyways, so we went to our vet, who took one look at her and said, "the jaw is definitely broken." She asked us how old she was, and we told her that she was only three. She then explained that it was either a "put her down" or "expensive operation" situation She is now in this big dog clinic place in Beziers, which is our local "city", having an operation as I write. So worried for her :cry: Anyways, staying positive, on with the upload!

I did get in some gameplay yesterday morning though, and quite a lot happened.
    I guess the biggest thing was that Poppie and Harrison got engaged (Finally!!!) It was not particularly romantic. He had a gig. She went to said gig. He asked her to marry him. She said yes.

35kll49.jpg

1pxyc9.jpg

(Photo bombing much!)

2gtazp5.jpg

I decided to go ahead and give them a new room as an engagement present, and spent literally every penny (it's based off of the room that Lifesimmer created for the butler in her showtime LP)

wqwwfp.jpg

w8l1fc.jpg

339nj1y.jpg

We then had the twins birthdays to attend to, and we threw a super quick party at the port-a-party warehouse, which rushed by as Juliette had a gig, which in the end she never got to.

2em3d52.jpg

2ic0glt.jpg

Sorry this was an awkward update, just really messed up and shaky from the whole thing with Hally, and I think I need some coffee!! Happy Monday!!
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    edited July 2015
    Screenshot-2753_zpswgcfluli.jpg

Penny got married to Michael- it was pretty fun except the fact that everyone sat in front of the wedding arch, especially Isabella :confounded:

Screenshot-2758_zpss1bfp1xl.jpg

Then, I noticed something quite peculiar, Lisa Bunch came running onto the gazebo to accuse Michael of cheating!
    I checked his relationship panel; and he's romantic interests with three other ladies.

Penny's going to get back at him, somehow.
    I'm very, VERY angry.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    @Letchy15 I am so sorry for what happened to you dog. Hope that operation goes well. Congrats on the engagement in your game and the new bedroom looks awesome. Happy Birthday to the twins. Hope that you enjoy your coffee.

@lovespandas1 Looking forward to see how you and Penny get back at Michael.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Oh my goodness..
    So.. All the ladies that Michael is with.. Two of them are married and one of them has a boyfriend.
    This is really confusing.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Screenshot-2774_zpslebwlqca.jpg

Alexander confronted Michael.
    "Fine, I'll just throw my hand through the window!"

They fought.

Screenshot-2783_zpslhng45zq.jpg

Little did Michael know that Alexander had a few athletic points.

Screenshot-2784_zpsfkoitbme.jpg

What a good dad.

Then, Penny came upstairs and pretended that she heard nothing.

Screenshot-2785_zpscsr1b0nb.jpg

She's trying to make Michael feel safe until she can go through with her evil plan to get back at him.
    The only problem is that she doesn't really have a plan yet..

• Options
    @lovespandas1 Alexander is a really good dad. Love how Penny pretended as if she heard nothing.

A few pictures from my morning playing.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsrz8cd6oc.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpsesohtlwk.jpg
    Odessa was able to finally get a fountain of youth elixir for her friend Rose Rome.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsrg4aazrl.jpg

I really like Odessa and Rose together as friends. I was thinking about moving Odessa to a new world after a year of living in Barnacle Bay. What I have been thinking of but am not sure about is having Odessa and Rose live together as roommates? When the end of the year comes should I also then have both of them leave the island together? Just not sure but have time to think it over.
  • Options
    @blazerntq I think they'd be cool roommates :blush:
  • Options
    @lovespandas1 I think so also. Going to try to make it happen.
  • Options
    Those farm pictures in this thread are really realistic looking.I love them and the way he is leaning on the tractor and everything is perfect.Plus the little boy fishing is so cute in his overalls <3

@CravenLestat Thank you. I put in a lot of effort and thinking before taking my pics', so it feels good when the effort is appreciated! :) You've made me curious, I saw your picture of a young Rose Rome, but I'll have to stop by Barnacle Bay and see what happens... ;)
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @jillbg The hunk is Emit Relevart the time traveler from the future. I really love your postings of pictures and info of the family's from Twin Town.

@blazerntq I'm glad you like them! :) I don't have ITF, but the more I see and hear about it the more I want it!
    Letchy15 wrote: »
    @jillbg I love his Destiny Grove Mansion. I don't own that world, so if that's a pre-made house, then I already love it!! Good luck with finances, and also to his bored daughter - I think I know how she feels!!

@Letchy15 (Beziers as in Béziers Hérault? In France?) I'm so sorry about your dog. I know what you're going through, and of course you made the right decision. But the owner of the other dog must surely have to pay part of the expenses? What kind of dog have you got? I had a Dobermann for 10 years, best dog ever (of course, every dog owner says that!) Good luck, and keep us updated about how your dog recovers.

The mansion is a premade house from Sunlight Shores, I think, and the world is free - it's my creation Twin Towns. Just follow the link to read more about it and see more pictures and maybe download. I've got some totally positive feedback so far...

Congrats to Poppy and Harrison's engagement! Nice update, the bedroom looks really good! :)

@lovespandas1 I hope you'll document Poppy's revenge, and don't let Michael get away too easy! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Well still working on my Lucky Palms world redo and just finished my latest creation.A awesome gondola venue called "The Jewel of The Desert" it is beautiful :o .The description is... Take that special sim on a romantic cruise through a Egyptian inspired oasis.Tested and works great,I took Oddessa Cross and Constance Shelley on a scenic ride.

JEWEL OF THE DESERT By: Craven Lestat

4646dfff-972a-40f4-b7a6-ce5d0aa00086_zpshi2iety5.jpg

7f025cf3-4e6d-4b53-9ebf-5d9fa3d3caa7_zpst9waftdt.jpg

e7bf270a-9c8b-4aae-a5b6-b311caf29b1e_zpsavzmrtsi.jpg

646f3dcf-9948-4282-9a86-c6d466579d53_zpsbhpxcbvj.jpg

5cf432cc-ab99-41d7-a8c7-2cd69e5ae490_zpslynehbql.jpg

After your ride enjoy a rest and roast a marshmallow.

afffc77f-2382-4812-a314-d5dc7b5ce79c_zps38dgfv7e.jpg

4f5aaf99-e252-4361-bf41-71e4803e7581_zpspebng3pt.jpg

9aeb7446-801c-475f-adff-d0d6d1cf3f5a_zpshphmiruw.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Penny got a call from VJ Alvi, a kid that's always been interested in her.
    He asked her on a date.

They met at the hospital and Penny made a move!

Screenshot-2798_zpspux9m7b4.jpg

Then, she confessed to Michael about the date with VJ and then enough was enough!

Screenshot-2807_zpscruie6wq.jpg
    Screenshot-2808_zpsctdqmgqn.jpg

So... Now they've broken up.
    Penny might get with VJ and then it'll be happily ever after!
    Or not.
  • Options
    Alright- this is just getting annoying at this point.
    Isabella went steady with Malcom, y'know, the Langraab!
    Course, I check his relationship panel, and he's with two other ladies. One woman is his ex- who is one of the girls Michael was dating on the side.
    He's also got a kid with that same lady who's his ex.
    Seriously- I'm so done.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I love your new gondola! The Jewel of The Desert is the perfect name for it. Really looking forward to seeing your new Lucky Palms.

@lovespandas1 Penny sure got her revenge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top