Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge~Tribe Fire Blood - Completed

Comments

• Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Rest assure! Chapter 3 will be found!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    Alrighty! So I found out some information and they have gotten lost and deleted so I will have to start fresh but I still have the screenshots! And the game isn't any different so it isn't that bad when you think about it! I'm going to copy everything before I post it!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 3
    "To test your skill you must fight and win against my slave Kaleb." Hylla says, Gvanna laughs "This will be easy!"
    07-09-15_11-41nbspAM_zpsrgzvksqt.png

The two are locked in a deadly duel for hours.
    07-09-15_11-44nbspAM_zpspgp5vftv.png

"You got him Gvanna!" Hylla screams with delight
    07-09-15_11-44nbspAM-2_zpsqnfcqzhf.png

Gvanna emerges victiorious leaving Kaleb dazed and ashamed. "Easier than I thought!" She says wiping her hands.
    07-09-15_11-45nbspAM-2_zpsgub8f6h7.png

Hylla approaches them "You are weaker than I thought slave! Be gone! Leave my sight! I cannot face you right now!" Hylla says in disgust.
    07-09-15_11-46nbspAM_zpsgsj2gclr.png

She turns to Gvanna "Welcome sister! Since you are the new Gatherer of our tribe you must get to work! In the morning you shall receive your Tribal Tattoos." Hylla can see excitement light up in Gvanna's eyes.
    07-09-15_11-47nbspAM_zps9eqbpp2c.png

Before Gvanna goes to sleep she tends the gardens and plants the fruit of the gods commonly known as the strawberry!
    07-09-15_11-49nbspAM_zpsfxtnwkfa.png

The next morning Gvanna emerges from the Tribe Hall with her new tattoos symbolizing that she is a gatherer.
    07-09-15_2-26nbspPM_zpsnu6pxuwt.png

Gvanna notices that her creator seems troubled "What is troubling you my creator?" she asks, Hylla sighs "Walk with me."
    07-09-15_2-27nbspPM_zpsxh65hqnk.png

"You see..." Hylla begins "We do not have a scholar and without a scholar we do not have a flow of simoleons coming in." Gvanna thinks for a moment then brightens "I know just the person!" she exclaims.
    07-09-15_2-28nbspPM_zpsbfvy3hsl.png

Apologies! I lost some photos so I am going to re take them!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Alright I found out a way that works! Going to try to put in Chapter 4 today but might not have time!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Alrighty! Got all the screenshots set up I don't think I will have time to update today but you will get one tomorrow for sure!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Along with Chapter 3 their was another post waiting to be approved that has been lost it explained what their tattoos symbolize and gives a tour of the lot! If you would like that leave a like to this post if we reach 5 likes I will do it!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awesome! I loved how Gvenna fought with the slave ahaha, he might be sacrificed for being so weak. Excited for the new Scholar!
  • Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    I hope some more people will like the tattoo post, I really want to know what they mean :)
    And it is always fun to see other peoples lots :)
  • Options
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Awesome! I loved how Gvenna fought with the slave ahaha, he might be sacrificed for being so weak. Excited for the new Scholar!

Oh the scholar is going to bring some drama with her ;)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    S3qu3nce wrote: »
    I hope some more people will like the tattoo post, I really want to know what they mean :)
    And it is always fun to see other peoples lots :)

Thanks! I still have the pictures so I think I might do it even if we don't reach 5 likes!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > S3qu3nce wrote: »
    >
    > I hope some more people will like the tattoo post, I really want to know what they mean :)
    > And it is always fun to see other peoples lots :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks! I still have the pictures so I think I might do it even if we don't reach 5 likes!

I'll keep my fingers crossed :) I'm sure you'll get 5 likes soon:)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 4
    "Queen Hylla, this is Hoopuna, a friend from my old Tribe, her mother was exciled for falling in love with a slave, and she followed her mother out." Hylla gulped "She wouldn't follow the path of her mother...would she?" Gvanna laughs "Fear not! When she was in the tribe she bred with two slaves without getting attached!" Hylla narrows her eyes "Where are her daughters?" Gvanna darkens "She produced only males." she says in disgust.
    07-10-15_4-46nbspPM_zpsr27cpxqi.png

"Welcome to tribe Fire Blood!" Hylla welcomes Hoopuna, her eyes light up wih excitement. Up close Hoopuna has a pinkish purple hue to her hair. Her eyes are a soft hazel and any previous tribal tattoos she may have had are removed.
    07-10-15_4-47nbspPM_zpsrso7ux9z.png

"How should you test my skill Creator?" Hoopuna asks, Hylla thinks for a moment it should be similar to Gvanna's test and Hylla wishes to test her own skill just in case her Amazons are stronger than her "A fight." she says simply Hoopuna brightens "Simple!" she laughs. But Gvanna know their is a catch "Against who?" she asks narrowing her eyes. "Me." Hylla says, Hylla see's fear rise up in Hoopuna's eyes, but she covers it with bravery "You aren't afraid are you?" she asks, Hoopuna gulps "N-No of course not..." Hylla darkens "Nonsense everyone is afraid."
    07-10-15_4-47nbspPM-2_zpsavhywlts.png

Hylla gathers the whole tribe for the event and she attacks Hoopuna immediately. Hoopuna is surprised but fights well.
    07-10-15_4-48nbspPM_zpseyhyrm5k.png

The fight rages on and Hylla gets so exhausted, she just can't continue she closes her eyes for one second and WHACK!
    07-10-15_4-49nbspPM_zps2z4zysnc.png

Hylla emerges feeling dazed and very ill, not only that but her pride is hurt. She puts on her usual tough face "Congra-" her eyes start to roll back in her head "Are you alright Creator?" Hoopuna asks, their seems to be three Hoopuna's.
    07-10-15_4-50nbspPM_zpszxafvlmg.png

Once Hylla feels better she calls a tribe meeting "Hoopuna, you have proven yourself today! I, Hylla, Creator of Tribe Fire Blood declare Hoopuna as our new scholar! Does anyone object?" She asks looking around. No one speaks up, she turns to the fountain and dips her fingers in she then makes a three fingered symbol touching her heart and her brain, to symbolize mental power and physical power. "Welcome sister." she says embracing Hoopuna in a sisterly huge, cheers rise up from the tribe as they celebrate. However Hoopuna cuts it short with her question "Creator?" she asks Hylla nods "Yes?" Hoopuna shifts uncomfortably "I have a question." Hylla nods once again "Speak your mind." Hoopuna takes a breath "May I have breeding rights?" she asks Hylla is thrilled at this the first tribal daughter! "Of course!" she says, Hoopuna brightens "Thank you! Their is one slave that caught my eye." When Hoopuna says this, Hylla is almost certain she is talking about Kaleb, he gives a good presentation with his golden hair and blue eyes along with his fine body.
    07-10-15_4-53nbspPM_zpsi8n1puux.png

Hoopuna doesn't waste a second, like a cat stalking her prey she leaps forward to find the slave she was looking for "You! Slave! What is your name?" she asks, the slave stares at her overwhelmed by her beauty "A-Asher." he chokes on his words, Hoopuna straightens "Well, Asher you are to breed with me."
    07-10-15_4-41nbspPM_zpsn2edvvko.png

Hylla is just walking into the tribe hall when she see's Hoopuna and Asher in a flirtatious moment "What is going on here?" she demands Hoopuna is shocked at her creator's rage "Y-You said I could have breeding rights." Hoopuna pushes the words out of her throat because Hylla's expression gets more murderous. Hylla shakes her head "But not with-" she stops realizing her mistake. She should have bred with Asher sooner and claimed him sooner, what was she thinking that she could keep him alive his whole life? Hylla had expected her to choose Kaleb and now she is feeling the consequences. Asher is right next to Hoopuna with a confused look on his face. "What is wrong Creator? You and I have always been good friends...why do you bring up trouble?" he asks.
    07-10-15_4-42nbspPM_zpsjac3ms9g.png

Hylla sobs "I thought we were more than friends!" she bursts out into tears. Hoopuna turns she cannot face her Creator after what she has done to her. Asher gulps "I never..." his voice trails off and he stops talking when he see's Hylla look up Hoopuna takes a glance and her heart breaks at the expression it is unbearable, full of pain, full of grief, but no anger...this is not like the Creator Hoopuna faced in the fight...? "Be gone...leave my sight." Hylla says "Hylla-" Asher says "You will address me as Creator!" Hylla hisses. When Asher leaves Hoopuna walks toward the Creator "Creator I-" Hylla looks at Hoopuna and she stops "You will receive your Tribal Tattoos now." Hylla says.
    07-10-15_4-55nbspPM_zps9w19vfyi.png

Hylla waits for Hoopuna as she comes out the door, for once in her life Hylla does not know what her next move will be.
    07-10-15_5-00nbspPM_zpswyrmbp2r.png

Remember I edit in the pictures! Try not to read before that!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    What did you guys think of that post? Did you like it? Notice how I expressed the characters feeling more.

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Hahahaha I just noticed when Hylla and Hoopuna finished fighting, Gvanna and Kaleb were checking each other out ;)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I liked this chapter. Didn't see that future scholar vs creator fight coming! I hope you can do that tattoo and tour post. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 5
    Hylla's heart had been broken, but she was to blame. She had so much to do as Creator The Raged Dragon Tribe was the threatening then with war unless they sped up their breeding and gave the unwanted females and males to them. On the other hand she still had to punish Kaleb and Asher for fighting. Kaleb would be punished first, after summoning him she said "Kaleb, I was much displeased with you and Asher's behavior, you will spend one day in the house of punishment, then Asher shall be punished after you." Kaleb smirked the Creator was sure to let him off the loose with the news he had. "Really Creator? Is that necessary? I saw Asher bringing Hoopuna in the slaves bathroom!" Hylla narrowed her eyes "You will go to the House of Punishment NOW." Kaleb dipped his head "Of course Creator." he said wondering off
    07-11-15_7-59nbspPM_zpsphpur031.png

After Hoopuna lured Asher into the slave compound she attempted to seduce him, she attempted to kiss his hands but he pulled away "Hoopuna! This is not what I wish! You told me to lead you in here so you could tell me a secret." Hoopuna laughed "Yes! That is partly true, I wanted to tell you that I'm madly in love with you!" Asher scowled pulling away "Enough!"
    07-11-15_8-10nbspPM_zps5wqjqddd.png

As Asher stormed out of the Slave Hut, Hylla approached him "Asher! Why do you torture me like this? If you want to breed with Hoopuna then just do it!" she said, her lower lip trembled like it did when she was a child, but she quickly hid it. "Hylla!" he called as she stormed away Women! he thought
    07-11-15_8-01nbspPM-2_zpshcl7sbjw.png

Later that evening Hoopuna lured him yet again, but this time into the breeding chambers. Hoopuna laughs "You are so easy to trick Asher!" she laughed "Why do you think your in the breeding chambers?" she said stepping closer "I'm here, but I have to leave. I have a tight sleep schedule." he said beginning to wander off. Hoopuna laughs again "Your not going anywhere Asher!"
    07-11-15_8-17nbspPM_zpsgoyhjrp1.png

"I appreciate the thought Hoopuna but I'm not interested." Asher said taking a cautious step back "Slaves don't have desires!" she says firmly "Well this one does." Asher decides "Such fire! You will truly make an interesting daughter!" Asher shakes his head "I. AM. NOT. BREEDING. WITH. YOU!" he shouts. Hoopuna darkens by the noise he makes.
    07-11-15_8-17nbspPM-2_zpsss2ce2oh.png

Hoopuna stomps away, she would not give up!
    07-11-15_8-18nbspPM_zpsuiqyxl3k.png

Hoopuna's mother had take another role, she had also been the shaman. She had showed Hoopuna so many interesting potions, one that had caught her eye had been something called The Love Potion. It made any male or female get so flirtatious they couldn't think straight! She had brought the potion with her she took it out of her inventory and set it on the table "I will not breed with you against your will Asher, I respect you. As a symbol of our friendship I offer you this drink!" she hands him the drink and he shakes with excitement.
    07-11-15_8-20nbspPM_zpsagkfpegx.png

The smell overwhelms Asher and he begins drinking it without thought. It taste sweet welcoming and he is very attracted to it. He continues drinking and drinking until their is no more left. He looks around for the sweet welcoming essence and his eyes settle on Hoopuna her hair matches the drink she would have to do!
    07-11-15_8-21nbspPM-2_zpse81bbzbs.png

Showing off his muscles to Hoopuna she laughs and giggles. The moment gets steamier and steamier the longer it is.
    07-11-15_8-22nbspPM_zpscd5q7whf.png

Asher stands up giving Hoopuna a warm embrace, so far her plan was working. A smirk covered her face she wondered what the Creator would think when Asher needed to be sacrificed and that she was having his child.
    07-11-15_8-23nbspPM_zpskwuhcqsm.png

Asher grabbed Hoopuna's hands "You are so beautiful, so elegant like a hippo." Hoopuna was charmed...until she heard the last part of the sentence, maybe he really couldn't think straight.
    07-11-15_8-23nbspPM-2_zps1m7ylr6p.png

Hoopuna planted a kiss on his face before anything could happen to ruin her plan. It wasn't in front of the fountain but it would have to do for now.
    07-11-15_8-24nbspPM_zpsazkjtqxi.png

Hoopuna didn't waste anymore time. She brought him into the bed and they woohooed for hours then went to sleep. She sincerely hoped she was pregnant.
    07-11-15_8-26nbspPM_zpsti3l6n34.png

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
    Post edited by SNDGIRL on

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    How devious from Hoopuna! Hylla will not like this. Good chapter! Waiting for more. :)
  • Options
    Hoopuna you evil plum! Poor Hylla and Asher didnt even want it :( I wonder what he will say when he can think clear again
  • Options
    Muahahahaha! I like your reactions! But what will Asher say when he must be sacrificed?

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Hippos are cute! What are you saying Asher! :O

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    So much drama :o I like it :)
  • Options
    Chapter 6
    In the morning the empty love potion glass still sits on the table. Hylla walks into the breeding chambers looking for Hoopuna and Asher, she finds both of them sleeping in the breeding bed. That could only mean one thing.
    07-11-15_8-30nbspPM_zpsr25zhvus.png

Anger fills her. How dare Hoopuna breed with Asher without her permission and knowledge. Asher had told Hylla that their is nothing going on and now this, if Hoopuna is with Asher's child he must be sacrificed to Ares the god of War. Hylla angrily leaves before they wake up.
    07-11-15_8-30nbspPM-2_zpstva1hc7p.png

Asher gets out of bed and realizes that his back doesn't hurt from the night before, its not sore from his cheap bed, looking down he stares in shock as he realizes that he must have bred with Hoopuna. Thinking back really hard he can recall everything he did. But he didn't know why he did it, it was like he wasn't in control! He remembers the drink he gave her...he would have to talk to Gvanna about this. Perhaps she was holding back more knowledge than she lets on.
    07-11-15_8-31nbspPM_zpstt7u0fjn.png

Looking down he realizes Hoopuna is still in the bed sleeping. How would he get out of this? If Hoopuna had his unwanted child than...he would be gone before it was born.
    07-11-15_8-32nbspPM_zpsrntx3png.png

"Good morning! I would enjoy this one if I were you! For it will be your last!" Hoopuna said getting up. Asher gulps "I didn't ask for any of this!" he protests "You should be grateful you will recive and honorable death and your bloodline shall be carried on with my daughter!" she laughed, everytime she did so she sounded more and more crazy. Every time he saw Hylla she was more beautiful and he regretted his decision even more.
    07-11-15_8-32nbspPM-2_zps2l0w3mjp.png

Meanwhile Kaleb has received his punishment and he is freed.
    07-11-15_12-07nbspPM_zpsg7jzinxo.png

Gvanna has made good progress with her garden. And plants some new things.
    07-11-15_12-09nbspPM_zps6dvhg7tn.png

Hoopuna wanders off to the bathroom and takes her test. It is as she had expected she is with a child!
    07-12-15_11-55nbspAM_zpsthgeav1r.png

Hoopuna immediately rushes to the Creator "Creator! I am with a child!" she exclaims, inside Hylla is crying but she hides it with a happy face "Congratulations! Our first tribal daughter! I give you permission to go to Gvanna to receive the fruit of The Gods.
    07-12-15_11-56nbspAM_zpsuwea8eif.png

Hoopuna doesn't waste a second she rushes to Gvanna and is surprised with how much progress her garden has made "I require The Fruit of the Gods." Hoopuna says, Gvanna smiles "My dear friend! You are with a child! Who is the father?" she asks, Hoopuna straightens "Asher." Gvanna nods and Hoopuna sees some relief in her friends eyes. Gvanna hands her the strawberry which has been freshly harvested.
    07-12-15_12-06nbspPM_zpsoxsxzsgo.png

Hoopuna eats the strawberry, seeds cover its soft sweet skin and it tastes so wonderful, Gvanna gave her 40 so she begins eating the for hours.
    07-12-15_12-16nbspPM_zpsbiod2aez.png

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    40 strawberries! They take that strawberry thing very seriously. ;) Poor Asher. :(
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    40 strawberries! They take that strawberry thing very seriously. ;) Poor Asher. :(

Well Hoopuna wants that girl she doesn't want her master plan to go to waste

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!