Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge~Tribe Fire Blood - Completed

SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
Hello everyone! I am so excited to bring to you my Amazon Challenge world! Before we get started I would like to say few things:
- If your interesting in the challenge go here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788114/the-amazon-challenge-updated-for-sims-4
- Special thanks to pammiechick, XSimMimX, JulyaVee, for helping me along!
- @pammiechick be sure to check out pammiechick's story! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808346/amazon-challenge-tribe-wahine-3rd-gen-updated-7-13/p1 As she inspired me and many others!

Now lets get into it!
Introduction
Hylla had never known her father nor her mother she had been alone for her first few months of her life, she had no idea how or why she had survived. But then she had been taken to The Elegant Dove Tribe and they had raised her and taken care of her, everyone but the Creator was suspicious of her her whole life. So has soon as she had entered the Young Adult stage by Amazon law she could create a tribe of her own with the Creator of their current tribes blessing. The Creator Mira had given Hylla the last name of Fire Blood after her hunger for revenge whenever a child played a trick on her when she was younger, she always found a harsher more cruel way to get back at them. She had reached the Young Adult stage in her life and went off into the world. Creator Mira had given Hylla two slaves to start out with, their was Asher whom she had had a crush on since the first time he leaped into the river to save her from drowning. She desperately wanted to breed with him but if she ever became pregnant she couldn't bring herself to tell him as that would mean she must Sacrifice him to Ares their patron.

07-09-15_11-33nbspAM_zpsayqcg412.png
~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
Post edited by SNDGIRL on

Comments

• Options
    Apologizes for no pictures in the introduction that will come in Chapter 1 which I might post today if I have time

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 1
    Looking out towards her new home Hylla is almost certain she has found one that she would get to live in without being cast awkward glances or getting singled out and bullied. Because of her slave Asher's hard work she rewarded him with Master Slave title, Kaleb would have to impress her to win that honor.
    07-08-15_2-12nbspPM-3_zps1oxlebzb.png

She approaches Asher when he isn't looking and looks at him from head to toe despite the fact that she has done it many times before, she just can't get over Asher! What a wonderful Creator Heiress he would help produce!
    07-08-15_5-25nbspPM_zpsqj5gsoit.png

When he turns around and finds her staring at him before he can say anything she raises her finger "Asher! Just because we finished building our tribe home does not mean you can slack off and not work! You can celebrate later when their isn't work to be done. For now, paint me a gorgeous painting." she orders expecting Kaleb to hear. "Of course Creator." he says bowing then his eyes sparkle as he says "Anything for you." Hylla's heart flutters and she barley manages to say, "N-Now get to work!" (see what I did their :)) Hylla completely forgets about Kaleb.
    07-08-15_6-14nbspPM_zpskajewwbc.png

Meanwhile Kaleb decides since he has done all of the hard work watching Asher build the Tribe's home when Creator Hylla wasn't watching he would have the honor of taking a nap.
    07-08-15_6-15nbspPM_zpsc612kide.png

Hylla smiles when she finds Kaleb taking a nap What does this slave think he can pull? I know how he barley contributed to helping grow our tribe and now this?
    07-08-15_6-27nbspPM_zpsecuvqeko.png

"What are you doing?!" she hisses waking him up "I-I..." Kaleb stammers knowing how much trouble he is in. "You what? Thought you deserved a nap? You do that when their is no work to be done, right now their are meals to be cooked and paintings to be painted!" Kaleb tries for mercy "Forgive me Creator! I am truly sorry it won't happen again!" he begs, "See that it doesn't!" she growls. Then a sudden idea springs in her head. For somehow she knows everyone's weakness, is it like that for everyone? Does Kaleb know her weakness?
    07-08-15_6-27nbspPM-2_zpszeu4gbof.png

"You don't have the lazy trait do you slave?" she coaxes, Kaleb straightens his eyes filling with rage "Never." his voice full of strength. Hylla is impressed but she continues to taunt him, "I would have to banish you if that were the case..." her voice trails off and she puts on a focused face like she is trying to debate. "I do not have the lazy trait! I shall show you creator! I will make you the best salad you have ever tasted!" he runs off to cook the meal and Hylla smiles. "Works every time." she laughs getting up.
    07-08-15_6-28nbspPM_zpswe2rdkvh.png

Hylla plops herself down on her seat as she waits for her meal and painting, Their isn't much for her to do is their? Hopefully soon Amazons come to join her ranks....
    07-08-15_6-29nbspPM_zpsvh4jt9vt.png

Meanwhile, Asher is painting for Hylla. He knows just what to paint, when Hylla was younger and when they lived together in the Elegant Dove Tribe a haven for harmed Amazons or Slaves as the tribe specializes in healing. He had once found Hylla taking care of an injured cub and gave her whole meal every night to the cub the Creator Mira had questioned why she kept taking only meat for her meal. Asher knows this because he had given her his meal, simply because he didn't want to see her starve.
    07-08-15_6-29nbspPM-2_zpsegxv6dkk.png

Kaleb sits in the kitchen chopping lettuce and tomato's for Queen Hylla's salad, how come Asher gets the fun activity? He must find a way to charm the Creator...but how? Everything he does annoys her. He was only taking a simple nap!
    07-08-15_6-30nbspPM_zps6tgytsux.png

Hylla walks over to see what Asher is up to and she rushes over to him after she sees what he is painting "You remembered!" she gasps, Asher gives her a playful smile "How could I forget I starved for weeks!" he laughs.
    07-08-15_6-31nbspPM_zps1rcvppfx.png

The two continue to laugh and share fond memories, Kaleb sneeks out side after he finishes the salad and sends them a jealous glare. He wishes he had been raised in the Elegant Dove Tribe that way he could have gotten close to the creator, from that moment forward Kaleb vowed he would do everything in his power to stop them from breeding he would be the one to sire a creator heiress. Not Asher.
    07-08-15_6-37nbspPM_zpsfo14xaxv.png

Thank you so much for reading! I am really enjoying this challenge and sorry for the boring first chapter but hey! Everyone starts somewhere! Be sure to tune in for next chapter where a LOT will be happening! :)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Took longer than expected to post my first chapter but it certainly wasn't boring! I will aim next chapter to be tomorrow for you guys cause your awesome :)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    You guys are in for a treat for Chapter 2!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    So excited for the next chapter! I love how many AMAZING Amazon challenge stories there are that were inspired by @pammiechick 's tribe!
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    So excited for the next chapter! I love how many AMAZING Amazon challenge stories there are that were inspired by @pammiechick 's tribe!

Indeed pammie really inspired me and I'm sure many others!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Whoot Whoot awesome! Similar thing to my Story with the napping slave. We totally thought the same thing there haha. You're writing style is great I am hoping for more soon

Also thanks for the mention ^^ glad I could help
  • Options
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Whoot Whoot awesome! Similar thing to my Story with the napping slave. We totally thought the same thing there haha. You're writing style is great I am hoping for more soon

Also thanks for the mention ^^ glad I could help

The most obvious sign of a slave slacking off is when they decide to take a nap :) I have the screenshots for Chapter 2 and I am going to begin posting it right now!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 2
    Hylla decides that if things go to worse since she is creator she must have power over her slaves mentally and physically. She spends her day working out.
    07-09-15_11-12nbspAM_zpskphpm8kh.png

(Ignore the fact that the painting is a bunny) Asher finished the painting and leaves to clean in the Tribe Hall
    07-09-15_11-12nbspAM-2_zpsrp3gfprb.png

Kaleb stomps into the Amazon Hall where Asher is cleaning, he needed to be taught a lesson to stay away from the creator.
    07-09-15_11-11nbspAM_zps3zmdphll.png

When Asher see's him he says "Ah, Kaleb I was thinking it would be nice to surprise to Creator with a delicious meal tonight I would appreciate it if you would help me with that."
    07-09-15_11-11nbspAM-2_zpszhgmrjpo.png

Kaleb nods "Of course! But you look pretty hot and thirsty I have just the thing for you!"
    07-09-15_11-13nbspAM_zpsccko9swc.png

"Wha-" Asher can barley finish before Kaleb throws a drink at him "DRINK THIS!"
    07-09-15_11-13nbspAM-2_zpsf5pdxmg0.png

"HOW DARE YOU!" Asher screeches leaping at him, the two are locked in a deadly duel for hours.
    07-09-15_11-15nbspAM_zps49xkro3v.png

Kaleb emerges with victorious with a smirk on his face "Their! That settles it! I shall sire the Creator Heiress!"
    07-09-15_11-16nbspAM_zpsll0vmylw.png

Hylla hears the fighting and rushes in "What are you two fighting about?" she yells. "Nothing!" Kaleb says backing away from the enraged Creator. "I will punish you later for this! Right now their is work to be done!"
    07-09-15_11-17nbspAM_zpsvb3iqy8x.png

Hylla walks outside, she didn't know who started the fight so therefore both of them would have 1 day in the House of Punishment. Suddenly she spies two women who look like Amazons What could they be doing here?
    07-09-15_11-19nbspAM_zpsydxfgznp.png

She changes into her every day and as she gets closer she realizes who the women with white hair is, Lady Calsetta from the Amazon Council What business would she have with my Tribe? the other woman she doesn't recognize.
    07-09-15_11-20nbspAM_zpsdysqnutg.png

The maroon hair colored woman turns around and looks at the area around her tribe. "Welcome Lady Cals-"
    07-09-15_11-21nbspAM_zpstshxlipy.png

"Your Hylla Fire Blood origanlly from The Elegant Dove Tribe who Queen Mira has blabbed about so much?" Hylla nods "You don't look like much." she snorts in disgust
    07-09-15_11-22nbspAM_zpsvumidkiq.png

Hylla is taken by surprise by the women's hostility.
    07-09-15_11-33nbspAM_zpsayqcg412.png

"The Amazon Council wished me to bring you a potential gatherer, if she fails the test send her back." Lady Calsetta says walking away, Hylla grits her teeth with anger.
    07-09-15_11-31nbspAM_zps9mweioty.png

The women approaches Hylla "I am Gvanna." she says bowing "Forgive Lady Calsetta's rudness she's always been like that since she went through all the trouble of producing an heir only to face that her daughter, Lady Irene refused to produce one." Hylla nods she had heard stories of Lady Calsetta's rage that her daughter the Emperess of the whole Amazon Nation Lady Irene refused to produce an heir...
    07-09-15_11-34nbspAM_zpsoxgdujiz.png

"It's quite alright." Hylla lies "Now...for you to test your skill..."
    07-09-15_11-36nbspAM_zpssna3myih.png

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I am going to start working on Chapter 3 now!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    I am going to aim for Chapter 3 today or tomorrow for you guys! <3

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Great story! Thanks so much for the mention in the intro, I'm glad I could help you!
  • Options
    Very good chapter :) I wonder if she's going to be appeased with her new gatherers skill :) I hope so, she looks nice
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    Great story! Thanks so much for the mention in the intro, I'm glad I could help you!

Thank you! And your very welcome!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Very good chapter :) I wonder if she's going to be appeased with her new gatherers skill :) I hope so, she looks nice

I had a lot of fun making Gvanna and was very pleased with how she turned out...but Gvanna is very gifted not only in the arts of a gatherer.

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    I had posted Chapter 3 yesterday but it's waiting for approval might take a while D:

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    I like the story so far :) it is nice to find new stories to read
  • Options
    Your comments have to be approved? how weird mine are always there straight away.
  • Options
    Your comments have to be approved? how weird mine are always there straight away.

That was how it was the previous chapters It didn't have to get approved but I guess it's random might take a few days

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    S3qu3nce wrote: »
    I like the story so far :) it is nice to find new stories to read

Thanks! I have a lot planned for Hylla but we may not get everything that I want for her to get done

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    I hope it gets approved soon @SNDGIRL :) i look forward to reading the next chapter
  • Options
    S3qu3nce wrote: »
    I hope it gets approved soon @SNDGIRL :) i look forward to reading the next chapter

Thanks! That means a lot! I hope it gets approved soon too I wouldn't want to redo the chapter then have it get approved after

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Yes, that would be annoying - fingers crossed in Denmark ;)
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL This might be a bug, I think I read somewhere in the forum feedback section that sometimes it happens and the posts never get approved
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL This might be a bug, I think I read somewhere in the forum feedback section that sometimes it happens and the posts never get approved

D: ok but I will wait just in case

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Going to do some research and summon a guru on this

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!