Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** GEMINIJAKE01 ~ BUILDS THREAD *** Enjoy

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    @jolasim Thank you for commenting and complimenting my builds, I sincerely apologise for not writing to you sooner, I just have had my head down into the books for all these exams and tests that I just completed and got A's in wooo, but anyway, I am so happy that you took the time to write a lovely comment & @yanti68 I again aplogise for not writing sooner, I love architecture so saying that really made my day, I am so glad that I am being able to advance more in my building when I have lots of lovely people like yourself writing such great comments to keep me building!
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    you're very welcome dear @GeminiJake01 :) and congrats on completing your exams ;) enjoy a summertime now and we awaiting for your new creations here :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here is a new build, it is called "For Rest Lodge", I have been working on it for a week, and I think it looks good now, it has been fully tested so I believe that there isn't any glitches in the house and it is CC free. Be aware that it is an upside down house, meaning that the bedrooms are on the ground floor and the living space is on the upper floor. The house has 5 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms, it includes many different objects that can help build up your sims skills eg: piano, computer, violin etc. More information will be provided on the link to the house as I will put a link at the bottom, so feel free to just download it, thank you simmers! :) #NoCC
    Picture 1: Front & Back of House, Patio, Corridor/Entrance
    For%20Rest%20Lodge%20-%20Pictures%201_zpskeeq79qu.jpg

Picture 2: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom
    For%20Rest%20Lodge%20-%20Pictures%202_zpsjnlasvmk.jpg

Thank you for looking at my new build! :)
    Link To House
    Post edited by GeminiJake01 on
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,619 Member
    Congratulations on getting A's for your studies! :) That is great and very exciting!
    For Rest Lodge is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! The wooden texture of the exterior gives it a very nice look. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and trees in the outdoors areas! Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy sitting together eating meals outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have a staircase nook. Very nice brown colour scheme of the rooms of the home. The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets, and that you have placed a wall to create a fridge alcove. The mugs rack, fruit bowl and hanging pots are nice kitchen touches there, and the flowers are pretty for sims to see when preparing meals. The circle patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. The living room is very nice ! It looks nice how you have created the TV alcove by placing the cabinets either sides of the TV, and the log themed picture looks nice on the alcove wall. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there, watching TV and chatting. Very nice dining room! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining at the table. The enlarged fruit pictures look nice how you have placed them on the wall and suit well the type of room. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The flowers and candles on the side table are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals. The master bedroom is very nice! The glass doors shoes and clothes closet looks very great! It looks nice how you have placed the curtains on the bedhead windows. The clock is a homely touch on the bedside table.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I knew you would be the first to comment because you are so amazing, I couldn't wait for that lovely comment off you, I love how you have got into detail of my home and gave it some positive thought and I thank you for that so much! And you made me smile as I read it, and thank you for taking note of my previous comment about my studies, you are so kind, I wish you good luck to everything you do in life! :)
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    For Rest Lodge is a great name for a great build! Superb design with wonderful roof structures and beautiful landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo thank you so much for writing and looking through my thread! :D
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I made a Mini-Micro for a competition and decided to post it on my thread.
    #NoCC and is only built for 1 person, but with more money it can be expanded on for two :)

Name of Build: Modern Tribune
    Type: Residential Starter Home
    Origin ID: TwinSimmers24
    LinkToBuild

Here are the pictures! :)
    Modern%20Tribune%20House_zpsssqe1bi3.jpg

Modern%20Tribune%20House%202_zpsk7wj9lsd.jpg

Thank you :)
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    Modern Tribune is a very nice starter! :) The roofing is nice! The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The rectangular windows look great placed either sides of the back door, and it gives a great look how you have placed them on top of each other there! Nice outdoors umbrella covered dining table area. Sims will enjoy eating meals outdoors in the sunshine at the table. The plants are nice touches either sides of the front door. It looks great how you have outdoors steps up to the second level! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The dining corner nook is nice. The pears picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when eating their meals. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk using the computer. Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting and watching TV. It is nice that you have a walk in wardrobe in the home.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow You are too kind, thank you so so much, for that nice comment, and thanks for being here for everyone on the forums! :)
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    @rosemow Wow, it was favoured by Maxis, I had no idea, I just found out, how can I see if it's been favoured!! :open_mouth:
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @rosemow Wow, it was favoured by Maxis, I had no idea, I just found out, how can I see if it's been favoured!! :open_mouth:

Hello :) Your build will be in the Maxis tab. It also appears in the activity section on the right hand side of the main section of the gallery.
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you! :D
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣