Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everyone can share your before and after edits!

Comments

• Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Better version:
    betterA2_zpsxila9bwv.jpg
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    Before:
    06-28-15_1-15nbspPM_zpsqkhrn8pb.png

After:
    editmock3_zpsaqbq3fiu.jpg
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    Before:
    06-29-15_11-24nbspAM_zpsowcqojyq.png

After:
    4e6fd0bf-9674-47a3-bed8-90131dedccc8_zpskfdrbgjp.jpg
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Ty! I'll share my favorite one then. xD

Before:
    18199194810_2af88138e8_o.png

After:
    17762515474_31e7592296_o.png
    That's awesome! I think that one was my favorite of yours for candy queen. Btw I love the sig you made for it! It's so cute!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    Rivers wrote: »
    just felr like doing smthg kinda artistic :/

before
    GpzV7Qe.png

After
    euI2VjR.jpg
    That's really cool. I like it :)
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Here's my rock candy entry for Candy Queen. I put so much into this. I started with this model:
    EYA0N4R.png

and this stage:
    OZg8X1i.jpg

and made my Candy Queen:
    citTqt3.png
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Here's my rock candy entry for Candy Queen. I put so much into this. I started with this model:
    EYA0N4R.png

and this stage:
    OZg8X1i.jpg

and made my Candy Queen:
    citTqt3.png

<3 Love it!!!
  • Options
    JesxSims wrote: »
    EYA0N4R.png

and this stage:
    OZg8X1i.jpg

and made my Candy Queen:
    citTqt3.png

<3 Love it!!!

Thanks! I forgot to put that I made that audience with silhouettes of people that I found. I cut them out and put each one there individually. It was so tedious but worth it!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Here's my gumball one :)
    5h10rLJ.png
    7X7lCBF.png
    ky4v2hw.png
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member

Before:

After:
    That's awesome! I think that one was my favorite of yours for candy queen. Btw I love the sig you made for it! It's so cute!

Thank you for both! ^_^ I'm quite happy with the siggy I made, and I believe lollipop is one of my best images ever. xD
  • Options
    5h10rLJ.png
    7X7lCBF.png
    ky4v2hw.png

Amazing!!! Love'd that entry when I started my major lurking! :D
  • Options
    Okay, quick distraction for me before I get back to work. xD I'm finally sharing my awful Cotton Candy assignment. Lol (We have a share thread in the Sims 3 forums, for those confused).

I had to do the background by hand, because there wasn't anything available that I liked. Used several cloud and star brushes to achieve the effect I wanted. And of course the outfit was giving me issues again, so I had to draw in the shadows and outlines again, and did a terrible job at it too!

Before:
    CQCottonCandyB.png~original

After:
    18644465571_79fc5726a4_o.png
    18644535211_6622654175_o.png
  • Options
    Okay, quick distraction for me before I get back to work. xD I'm finally sharing my awful Cotton Candy assignment. Lol (We have a share thread in the Sims 3 forums, for those confused).

I had to do the background by hand, because there wasn't anything available that I liked. Used several cloud and star brushes to achieve the effect I wanted. And of course the outfit was giving me issues again, so I had to draw in the shadows and outlines again, and did a terrible job at it too!

Before:
    CQCottonCandyB.png~original

After:
    18644465571_79fc5726a4_o.png
    18644535211_6622654175_o.png

:open_mouth: BY HAND?!??!! wow..... Amazing work Mizore
  • Options
    And then my other favorite (quickly becoming my main favorite though!) is my Gumball assignment. :D

It was the first time I made my own pose and recolored some outfits, so you can guess why I'm loving it so much! xD Also, it was my first time "drawing" my own object in by following a tutorial (a really outdated one as well, lol). I used the eclipse/round select tool to make it, so it wasn't technically drawing when I first started the sphere. But since I wanted my sphere to have a certain look, I had to go in and change the effects and erase/repaint the sphere at certain points.
    I'm still mad that I didn't get the bottom of the machine to look straight, but I was done fiddling with the wonky warp tool and just accepted my fate. :sweat_smile:
    And yes, I know the gumballs are facing in the wrong direction. :sweat_smile:

(Resized the gumball machine)
    Before:
    CQGumballB1.png~originalCQGumballB2.png~originalCQGumballB3.png~original19126132620_cb4dba241f_n.jpg

After:
    18676328169_4ec3b01c8a_o.png
    18674724208_e376cf6a9d_o.png
  • Options
    And then my other favorite (quickly becoming my main favorite though!) is my Gumball assignment. :D

It was the first time I made my own pose and recolored some outfits, so you can guess why I'm loving it so much! xD Also, it was my first time "drawing" my own object in by following a tutorial (a really outdated one as well, lol). I used the eclipse/round select tool to make it, so it wasn't technically drawing when I first started the sphere. But since I wanted my sphere to have a certain look, I had to go in and change the effects and erase/repaint the sphere at certain points.
    I'm still mad that I didn't get the bottom of the machine to look straight, but I was done fiddling with the wonky warp tool and just accepted my fate. :sweat_smile:

Before:
    CQGumballB1.png~originalCQGumballB2.png~originalCQGumballB3.png~original19126132620_cb4dba241f_n.jpg

After:

I wish I had as much skill in editing as you!
  • Options
    @JesxSims Thank you! And just call me Mizzie! ^_^

Ok, Mizzie ;)
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member

Before:

After:

I remember looking at this and this was immediately one of my favorite assignments. I didn't know you made it though :0 So now that I know, just wanted to say that I love it!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    @JesxSims I'm sure you'll get there soon, just gotta practice! ^_^ But thank you for the compliment!

@PeaceSign101 How did you not know that I made it? xD And thank you!
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited July 2015
    @MizoreYukii I have no idea XD I swear, my brain shuts off during the Summer and I need something really bright and colorful to grab my attention ._. And all of the Candy Queen assignment were bright and colorful..
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

Before:

After:

Thank you for both! ^_^ I'm quite happy with the siggy I made, and I believe lollipop is one of my best images ever. xD
    Yeah it was super cute! I really liked your gumball one as well. I actually kind of had the same idea but luckily didn't do it lol. I never would have thought of the umbrella though. That was so cute!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    JesxSims wrote: »
    5h10rLJ.png
    7X7lCBF.png
    ky4v2hw.png

Amazing!!! Love'd that entry when I started my major lurking! :D
    Thanks! Even though I put so much work into my rock candy one, this one might be my favorite of the candy queen ones. I mean, don't get me wrong, I put a plum ton of work into that one too! Lol
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Beautiful edits everyone ~ <3!
    Just posting a few of mine here. (Can click for full size & better quality)
    This one was when I first came back to editing, not for any comp. Was for fun ^^ ; Also before I made my own poses
    Before ;
    MRVJe27.png
    After;
    YMZh5k4.png
    For Sims survivor assignment 1 Also before I made my own poses ;
    Before ;
    PZOu2sf.png
    After ;
    pH1ktsB.png

And this is when I started making my own poses, For sims survivor assignment 2;
    Before ;
    yQbCYaW.png
    After ;
    IZ8iNX9.png
  • Options
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Beautiful edits everyone ~ <3!
    Just posting a few of mine here. (Can click for full size & better quality)
    This one was when I first came back to editing, not for any comp. Was for fun ^^ ; Also before I made my own poses
    Before ;
    MRVJe27.png
    After;
    YMZh5k4.png
    For Sims survivor assignment 1 Also before I made my own poses ;
    Before ;
    PZOu2sf.png
    After ;
    pH1ktsB.png

And this is when I started making my own poses, For sims survivor assignment 2;
    Before ;
    yQbCYaW.png
    After ;
    IZ8iNX9.png

Love 'em! <3