Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited June 2015
    pr0x1ma wrote: »
    My current household is my Hightower family. I bought Roaring Heights and made a family consisting of Valentin, who was in the highest branch of the Business career, and his wife Alexandria. She was a top model, which I downloaded the Model career from MTS, I believe. Anyway, they turned into a semi-wealthy family who had some decent clout throughout the city.

They are both deceased now, so I had their son, Augustus take over the family house and he got all of their money. Here is Augustus
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Since he inherited all of the money, he works a part-time job at the bookstore. I sent him on a trip to China, where he met his wife, Maya
    Screenshot-5.jpg

She didn't have any desire to work, so I figured she would also get a part time job.

Currently, they have four children- 3 daughters and 1 son.
    This is their oldest, Jia
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Their toddler twins, Valentina and Elisa
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Augustus and his wife have also taken in his half-sister, Alexa. Both of her parents died shortly after she was born
    Screenshot.jpg

Their son Cameron is a newborn, so I don't have any pictures of him just yet.
    Such a cute household. :)
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    Figured I would drop in and post my current family in here since I've been lurking on this thread. I started a new sim in the Angel City world. I wanted to test it out. Her name is Calleigh Valkrye Here is a picture of her:
    5ncAwC0.jpg

Much much later (a few days before she turned into a adult) Calleigh went to Egypt where she met her wife Lao Tong - Which happened to be a explorer from China. They got married and had a son which they named Marcelo. They decided to have one more baby...and somehow that one baby literally turned into Six all together. Calleigh ended up having Twins and her wife Lao ended up having Quadruplets.

I just got finished playing them from infant to toddler and here are two pictures of the kids:
    pcFYYs4.png

You have to excuse my posing skills. i'm still learning. lol
    nC36h1f.jpg

Awwwww cute babies. Also, YAY 🐸🐸🐸🐸 COUPLES! ^_^
    albanie wrote: »
    I've been playing with pets, my Canaan Kiko dreams a lot about crying babies. Even with none in the house :)

[img][/img]11706007_1006850399355952_443624330_o_zpsq9akgfdj.jpg
    That is an adorable looking puppy. :)
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Now that I've finally caught up and worked out how to add pics here is my current family on sims. The main sim is Henri, he is the third generation of my founders cleo and alfie miller, His mother was an only child, Heidi, who fell in love with the "frog" she kissed from the wishing well :) totally was not expecting that lol. Now he's moved out into a duplex I built for him and is sharing it with his fiance Anson Russell and Ansons' sister Ivy (also Henri's ex-girlfriend from high school). Anson doesn't know that Ivy and Henri keep flitting between a love/hate relationship while he's at work at the graveyard :o Henri has reached level 7 of the medical career so far and is a little full of himself lol especilly about this love triangle he's created (all his choice, I just went along with his wishes :) )
    Screenshot-43_zpshipfwckk.jpg
    Anson on the left and Henri on the right

Screenshot-44_zpsgweuecob.jpg
    The lovely but unstable Ivy
    Screenshot-45_zpstgxtfrx3.jpg
    A completely innocent chat at midnight :*
    Screenshot-47_zpskz4ciyl4.jpg
    Their home, love the winter season in sims 3
    Screenshot-50_zpsddxfpt0y.jpg
    I'm thinking someone doesn't like being played about lately, ooops (they're back to being friends again now though lol)
    That is a nice idea, and rather cute as well. :3 Personally, I think Anson and Henri make a cute couple. :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    @pigletbaby82 Also, nice house! :)
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Thank you! The Canaan breed is so cute!
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    So, I'm starting up a new household which I will start playing tomorrow. It consists of Cecilia Trevino and Timothy Trevino, whom as of right now are only boyfriend and girlfriend. Timothy was a naturally spawned sim from another save that I put in the bin with some minor adjustments (The tattoo, which is custom content, and the outfits, which are mostly custom content as well...) Of course, I'm going to create a story for them, which I will create in another thread tomorrow and link you guys to it, as well as update you on the family periodically. :)

Cecilia is an ambitious bookworm, a great kisser who loves the outdoors, and she's a natural cook. She wants to be a celebrated 5-star chef. :) Here is Cecilia in all her outfits (in order from left to right):
    Cecilia%20Trevino_zpswtmawt7g.jpg

Timothy is an excitable, family oriented party animal who is also a great kisser and athletic. He wants to be a superstar athlete as well. :) Here is Timothy in all his outfits (in order from left to right):
    Timothy%20Trevino_zps3l4gwzcw.jpg

Right now, I'm currently debating on whether to move them into the Ye Old Tudor, or if I should move them into an empty lot and build my own house from there... I'm kind of leaning towards moving them into an empty lot and starting from scratch...
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    I've been playing with pets, my Canaan Kiko dreams a lot about crying babies. Even with none in the house :)

Your dog is adorable :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pr0x1ma wrote: »
    My current household is my Hightower family. I bought Roaring Heights and made a family consisting of Valentin, who was in the highest branch of the Business career, and his wife Alexandria. She was a top model, which I downloaded the Model career from MTS, I believe. Anyway, they turned into a semi-wealthy family who had some decent clout throughout the city.

They are both deceased now, so I had their son, Augustus take over the family house and he got all of their money. Here is Augustus
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Since he inherited all of the money, he works a part-time job at the bookstore. I sent him on a trip to China, where he met his wife, Maya
    Screenshot-5.jpg

She didn't have any desire to work, so I figured she would also get a part time job.

Currently, they have four children- 3 daughters and 1 son.
    This is their oldest, Jia
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Their toddler twins, Valentina and Elisa
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Augustus and his wife have also taken in his half-sister, Alexa. Both of her parents died shortly after she was born
    Screenshot.jpg

Their son Cameron is a newborn, so I don't have any pictures of him just yet.
    Such a cute household. :)
    Figured I would drop in and post my current family in here since I've been lurking on this thread. I started a new sim in the Angel City world. I wanted to test it out. Her name is Calleigh Valkrye Here is a picture of her:
    5ncAwC0.jpg

Much much later (a few days before she turned into a adult) Calleigh went to Egypt where she met her wife Lao Tong - Which happened to be a explorer from China. They got married and had a son which they named Marcelo. They decided to have one more baby...and somehow that one baby literally turned into Six all together. Calleigh ended up having Twins and her wife Lao ended up having Quadruplets.

I just got finished playing them from infant to toddler and here are two pictures of the kids:
    pcFYYs4.png

nC36h1f.jpg
    5ncAwC0.jpg

pcFYYs4.png

nC36h1f.jpg
    5ncAwC0.jpg

pcFYYs4.png

nC36h1f.jpg
    Awwwww cute babies. Also, YAY 🐸🐸🐸🐸 COUPLES! ^_^

That is an adorable looking puppy. :)

They are ally adorable <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pigletbaby82pigletbaby82 Posts: 72 Member
    @listles thank you they are definitely interesting to play :)@silentwolf thank you, I heart anson and henri too. They're my first played gay couple but henri seems to be attracted to everyone he comes across lol (he gets a "flirt with" wish each time he meets someone lol) but now he's finally rolled the "marry anson" wish so I think he's ready to commit :) and thank you about the house, I love it but keep changing the roof (not satisfied with it yet).
  • Options
    Now that I've finally caught up and worked out how to add pics here is my current family on sims. The main sim is Henri, he is the third generation of my founders cleo and alfie miller, His mother was an only child, Heidi, who fell in love with the "frog" she kissed from the wishing well :) totally was not expecting that lol. Now he's moved out into a duplex I built for him and is sharing it with his fiance Anson Russell and Ansons' sister Ivy (also Henri's ex-girlfriend from high school). Anson doesn't know that Ivy and Henri keep flitting between a love/hate relationship while he's at work at the graveyard :o Henri has reached level 7 of the medical career so far and is a little full of himself lol especilly about this love triangle he's created (all his choice, I just went along with his wishes :) )
    Screenshot-43_zpshipfwckk.jpg
    Anson on the left and Henri on the right

Screenshot-44_zpsgweuecob.jpg
    The lovely but unstable Ivy
    Screenshot-45_zpstgxtfrx3.jpg
    A completely innocent chat at midnight :*
    Screenshot-47_zpskz4ciyl4.jpg
    Their home, love the winter season in sims 3
    Screenshot-50_zpsddxfpt0y.jpg
    I'm thinking someone doesn't like being played about lately, ooops (they're back to being friends again now though lol)
    That is a nice idea, and rather cute as well. :3 Personally, I think Anson and Henri make a cute couple. :)
    I think they ,amd a cute couple too :wink:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    So, I'm starting up a new household which I will start playing tomorrow. It consists of Cecilia Trevino and Timothy Trevino, whom as of right now are only boyfriend and girlfriend. Timothy was a naturally spawned sim from another save that I put in the bin with some minor adjustments (The tattoo, which is custom content, and the outfits, which are mostly custom content as well...) Of course, I'm going to create a story for them, which I will create in another thread tomorrow and link you guys to it, as well as update you on the family periodically. :)

Cecilia is an ambitious bookworm, a great kisser who loves the outdoors, and she's a natural cook. She wants to be a celebrated 5-star chef. :) Here is Cecilia in all her outfits (in order from left to right):

Timothy is an excitable, family oriented party animal who is also a great kisser and athletic. He wants to be a superstar athlete as well. :) Here is Timothy in all his outfits (in order from left to right):

Right now, I'm currently debating on whether to move them into the Ye Old Tudor, or if I should move them into an empty lot and build my own house from there... I'm kind of leaning towards moving them into an empty lot and starting from scratch...

And good looking sims ☺especially love cecilias outfits <3
  • Options

Your sims are both gorgeous and their clothes are adorable :smiley: I can't wait to read more about them :wink:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    @listles thank you they are definitely interesting to play :)@silentwolf thank you, I heart anson and henri too. They're my first played gay couple but henri seems to be attracted to everyone he comes across lol (he gets a "flirt with" wish each time he meets someone lol) but now he's finally rolled the "marry anson" wish so I think he's ready to commit :) and thank you about the house, I love it but keep changing the roof (not satisfied with it yet).

I can't wait for your next update :wink:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

I ink Cecilias outfits are gorgeous :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households :) if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @jillbg
    Cade Farrow by Eden’s Sims[/url][/b]...
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    Happy Simming!
    [/quote]

Oh my can't wait to see what his role is going to bring ;)
  • Options
    ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    Another update on the Su Family! They're now happily residing in Sunset Valley. Not very much has happened since my last update.

Melanie is pretty much goofing about right now, but that's pretty normal. She's decided to get into nectar making again, and now has 10 points in it. She figured she can take some on her next trip to Egypt just in case someone requests it. That and she's filling up a small cellar with nectar to sell at a later date. She's also gotten interested in advanced technology, and is having a blast with her food synthesizer and sprite. Her next trip to Egypt will be in a week to finally get her Visa level to 3 and to complete her lifetime wish.

Shen is on his way to being a Superstar Athlete once more! I actually transferred to Sunset Valley because the glitched Stadium wasn't letting him win a single match with 10 points in Athletic and being fully prepared. He's already getting along awesomely with his new co-workers, and his first game is today in-game. Hopefully it goes alright.

Elizabeth is already on the honor roll at school and a level 1 Scout. She got a head-start in writing, logic, and painting, so she's been working on leveling them up. She's been working on Logic the most though, as she wants to bring her imaginary friend, Patches, to life. She's not there yet, but she's making slow progress. Everything else eats up her time during the weekend, so she spends most of her time at the chemistry table discovering new, interesting potions.

Within the past few days, Shen has gotten a wish to have another child. Melanie hasn't decided whether she wants one yet, and will want to finish her final Visa first if she did. Right now that wish is taking up space, but it's not like he wishes for anything else other than to work out or do martial arts anyways.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @listles I'm really happy you enjoy my story! :D I think you'll like to see how everything turns out for Taïga as a teen, but you need the background from her childhood... So happy reading! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    SkullloverSkulllover Posts: 110 Member
    Alyssa aged up to a teenager and Valerie is working on teaching her how to drive. She also, got a part time job at the spa.

Cali, Kylee, and Valerie went to France so Cali could interview a local for her paper.

Kylee used this time to cheat on someone. She tried for baby with Benard hoping this one is perfect. She's sick of kids.

Cali made friends with the local she interviewed and worked on her logic skills.
  • Options

Thank you very much. :)
    listles wrote: »

Your sims are both gorgeous and their clothes are adorable :smiley: I can't wait to read more about them :wink:
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Viridisa wrote: »
    Another update on the Su Family! They're now happily residing in Sunset Valley. Not very much has happened since my last update.

Melanie is pretty much goofing about right now, but that's pretty normal. She's decided to get into nectar making again, and now has 10 points in it. She figured she can take some on her next trip to Egypt just in case someone requests it. That and she's filling up a small cellar with nectar to sell at a later date. She's also gotten interested in advanced technology, and is having a blast with her food synthesizer and sprite. Her next trip to Egypt will be in a week to finally get her Visa level to 3 and to complete her lifetime wish.

Shen is on his way to being a Superstar Athlete once more! I actually transferred to Sunset Valley because the glitched Stadium wasn't letting him win a single match with 10 points in Athletic and being fully prepared. He's already getting along awesomely with his new co-workers, and his first game is today in-game. Hopefully it goes alright.

Elizabeth is already on the honor roll at school and a level 1 Scout. She got a head-start in writing, logic, and painting, so she's been working on leveling them up. She's been working on Logic the most though, as she wants to bring her imaginary friend, Patches, to life. She's not there yet, but she's making slow progress. Everything else eats up her time during the weekend, so she spends most of her time at the chemistry table discovering new, interesting potions.

Within the past few days, Shen has gotten a wish to have another child. Melanie hasn't decided whether she wants one yet, and will want to finish her final Visa first if she did. Right now that wish is taking up space, but it's not like he wishes for anything else other than to work out or do martial arts anyways.

Your household sounds so interesting and I can't wait to hear more :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @listles I'm really happy you enjoy my story! :D I think you'll like to see how everything turns out for Taïga as a teen, but you need the background from her childhood... So happy reading! :D

I have read quite a few more tonight and I am on chapter 15 I think, I have been reading all night :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    :) Alyssa aged up to a teenager and Valerie is working on teaching her how to drive. She also, got a part time job at the spa.

Cali, Kylee, and Valerie went to France so Cali could interview a local for her paper.

Kylee used this time to cheat on someone. She tried for baby with Benard hoping this one is perfect. She's sick of kids.

Cali made friends with the local she interviewed and worked on her logic skills.

Sounds so interesting I can't wait to hear more :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    So, I'm starting up a new household which I will start playing tomorrow. It consists of Cecilia Trevino and Timothy Trevino, whom as of right now are only boyfriend and girlfriend. Timothy was a naturally spawned sim from another save that I put in the bin with some minor adjustments (The tattoo, which is custom content, and the outfits, which are mostly custom content as well...) Of course, I'm going to create a sto ;) ry for them, which I will create in another thread tomorrow and link you guys to it, as well as update you on the family periodically. :)

Cecilia is an ambitious bookworm, a great >:) kisser who loves the outdoors, and she's a natural cook. She wants to be a celebrated 5-star chef. :) Here is Cecilia in all her outfits (in order from left to right):

Thank you very much. :)
    listles wrote: »

Thank you. :)

;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    *deleted*
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households :) if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum o:)
    xyIcMqt.png